So, can we all agree this is rap aoty?

So, can we all agree this is rap aoty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PQF6x_FgnJ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sure why not
It's pretty fucking consistent

from a pretty fucking consistent artist too. i know a lot of people will disagree with me, but i feel like he gets better with every album.

that being said, it probably won't end up being my rap aoty if the new RTJ still slaps.

Just listened to it, exceeded my expectations by miles. Is the rest of his discography similar?

skelethon, bazooka, float and labor days are great too. labor days is my personal favorite.

yes

just started listening to it for the first time and holy shit first tracks great. does it stay this good?

heeyyyyyy kierby whacha doin kirby? whachat doin there?

i personally thought the first track was the weakest. but you should marathon the rest of the album to find out for yourself

no
its a close second though

Might be the only good hip-hop album this year.

So yes it wins.

>tfw people think that aesop rock and a$ap rocky are the same rapper

they are

Yep

Wrong.

both are awful in different ways. king of backpackers and king of swagfags

>Implying Chano wont drop rap aoty in 4 days

I fucking love this album.

>we hadn't spoken in a couple moons
>I called him last night, said "how you doin"

my hair was underwhelming, my juice was fucking great

is aesop rock meme rap?

Seriously fucking shut

'no'

AIRHORN
AIRHORN
AIRHORN
AIRHORN

>JUST IN CASE OF ROUGH WATERS,
>I WANNA PUT ONE UP FOR MY BROHTERS

>Literally lists everything but None Shall Pass

wat

I guess you skipped Earthworms and his EPs but those don't count realistically.

SMT finally getting some love. I really wanna get a Paper Platoon patch I cant find any might just have to throw in on a custom one.

>that album cover
is this going to be some 'Adventure Time'/Chance the rapper/ pink guy/ Hospin bull shit that i keep seeing teenagers raving about? if so, no it's not aotysf it's gargbage.

>judging the album by the cover

Listen to it and report back, please.

go listen to it

how the fuck do you not know who aesop rock is?

>Listen to it and report back, please.
youtube.com/watch?v=PQF6x_FgnJ0

This it? then yeah this is fucking trash. It's just rappers trying to sound weird and edgy with these metal ass album covers. It's like when white people dress like black people and try to act black. oh and I forgot to compare it to RTJ2 except RTJ2 was actually decent.

El-p used to suck aesop rock's dick, btw listen to dorks and then kill yourself.

not sure if troll or stupid

aes has been putting out incredible top notch shit for 20 years. go ahead, find me a more consistent, more technically gifted, better storyteller than Aes

you can't

>btw listen to dorks and then kill yourself.
nah mate, I'm to busy enjoying my life and listening to stuff that isn't absolute shit.

lol crap troll mate

The new Astronautalis album is my rap aoty. So far,

you think this is a fucking joke?

no u

It's a tie between this and Top of the Line for me. Get out of the Car is SOTY so far though