Is it true that typical North American women are ugly than Europeans?

Is it true that typical North American women are ugly than Europeans?

I don't think so because their gene pool is diverse

This.

You forgot about the diversity ya dingus.

right looks like her head got caught in a vice

Did the one on the left get fatter? In Japan?

>muh diversity is our strength meme
Kys Jews

65 percent of adult women in American are either obese or overweight, so no, they are not more attractive.

canada jin hahahaha

No one knows, because everyone has a different idea of what beauty is. Any answer that someone gives you will just be an opinion. I agree that NA is full of immigrants from around the world, so there will likely be all types of "beauty," as opposed to a country that has a more homogenous population. But keep in mind that Europe is full of different countries and different populations of their own.

Forgot to mention the obesity issue in the US. That's one bad mark for NA, but I don't know if it's as bad in Canada and Mexico.

There are more people who are REALLY attractive or REALLY unattractive, fewer in the middle, where as most of European is moderately unattractive with a fewer stand outs.

> their gene pool is diverse

exactly

>Canada
Nearly.
>Mexico
Worse.

American women WOULD be as attractive as euros if they weren't all 40lbs overweight

All memes aside is obesity that big of an issue in the USA atm?

>implying anything is subjective
Kanadajin3 is objectively fucking hideous.

Big enough that Michelle Obama made it her personal crusade

People here come in all sizes but it's very typical for people to be a little overweight. I myself am about 30lbs over what I should be but I'm not out of place anywhere and definitely not if there are a lot of minorities around

>definitely not out of place if there are a lot of minorities around
The internet is not for your people.

the implication is minorities are fat, not that he is a minority dumdum

No it isn't. Read what he wrote again.

That's Sharla and she's really gorgeous fuck you!

its about context you cunt, the context is fat people. that is a map of BMI for different ethnicities in america

Let me hold your hand here and translate:

>I don't stand out as fat around black people because black people are fatter than white people

idiot

the farther away from the coasts the uglier they get

Yes.

I'm American and in India. I've traveled around Europe, South America, and Southeast Asia. North American women, or at least those in the United States, tend to be slightly less attractive than Italians, Serbs, Colombians, and a handful of other ethnicities. However, they are significantly better looking than Jungle Asians.