Imogen Heap > Grimes

I know the Grimes-Waifu train is slowing down, but my jimmies are fucking rustled. Y'all have been falling for this Grimes meme so hard, you forget that Imogen Heap is possibly the most innovative electropop musicians to ever have hit the industry.

Grimes squeaks and prances around, constantly trying to scrape up attention and rides o the coattails of artist prior. Imogen Heap collaborates with engineers to innovate brand new musical hardware and writes beautiful, daring music.

Fight me, Sup Forums, inb4 whatever you Grimesfags are jacking yourself to now

youtube.com/watch?v=N0lCL2hpRPM

youtube.com/watch?v=6btFObRRD9k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CfJSqRf8KxA
youtube.com/watch?v=pXUi1JRA2eM
youtube.com/watch?v=UYIAfiVGluk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

literally who
*goes back listening to Kill V. Maim*

there's no hope

Literally every musician who isn't Grimes is better than Grimes.

Please try and keep this thread open until the morning, I'm too tired to look at it now.

who's worse live?

I like Imogen Heap, but when I discovered Grimes.... I fell in love, she's perfection

Grimes. At the least, from a musical perspective - Grimes relies on flashy lights and stupid trendy dance shit to carry the energy. Which isn't a bad thing, that's what you expect.
youtube.com/watch?v=CfJSqRf8KxA

Imogen, though, is constantly moving throughout a jungle of instruments played by hand-picked, talented musicians, and again, her songwriting is top-tier. She has the attention to detail, and the level of control among all of these sounds, that Graifu just isn't capable of.

youtube.com/watch?v=pXUi1JRA2eM

literally who

embarassing yourselves

Answer my question or don't post.

I love Imogen Heap! I can't decide if Speak for Yourself or Ellipse is my favorite (leaning towards Speak).

The one with substantial musical talent. She's been around for awhile, making this gourmet music, since waaay before you had your first tendie. But to put it in simple terms, she is an artist who makes music that Grimes tries to emulate, but unlike your precious beaver, let me reiterate - ACTUALLY HAS MUSICAL TALENT

Sup Forums confirmed to have been infected by some kind of virus, suburban gay kids and/or white girls, infected seem to be avoiding appreciation and/or intelligent discussion

SFY has a lot of cute, poppy tunes that are fun to sing along to, and are extremely accessible to most people, just as music in general.

Ellipse is slightly more... I want to use matured? But it's driven by melodies and careful swells, along with the way the lyrics are not only written, but performed.

I'd have to go with Ellipse if I really want some feels. In all other situations, SFY

by the way, FUCK Jason Derulo

I always confuse her with Imogen poots and Imogen Thomas

>Imogen Heap

youtube.com/watch?v=UYIAfiVGluk

fite me

Every time I try to listen to Grimeth or IH I end up defaulting back to Fiona Apple or PJ Harvey. Is there something wrong with me?

Yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss

This is exactly how I feel. And I love how Ellipse starts with First Train Home, it really helps set the mood

I'm a white girl and I'm literally the only other person in this thread who seems to enjoy her work. I think if anything mu is infected by 16-18 white boys who are desperate to seem cool.

If Fiona Apple is wrong, do you really want to be right?

mmm watcha say