Was he the poster child for every nu male in society now?

Was he the poster child for every nu male in society now?

his personal channel is filled with cringey, extremely unfunny anti sjw shit. it's like a terrible rip off of sam hyde but without any of the wit or humor

squelchy bass

roaring synths

skittering cymbals

trap influenced

>using the term nu male

kill yourself senpai

rattling hi-hats

absolutely this. if he wasn't good with capturing kids on the internet after getting popular on Sup Forums he'd still be washing dishes.. oh, and anthony you're wife looks like actual shit

nu male detected

did he strike a nerve?

look at that shit-eating grin. looks like a rat. nigga needs to get knocked out. truth

i was gonna inb4 this but i thought i'd just let it happen. Sup Forums is so predictable

it's just an embarrassing term

>Was he ... now?

>Use a term meant to insult modern men
>The only way you would come across that term is if you spent an excessive time on the internet to make you yourself a pretty pathetic excuse for a man

You probably genuinely believe that people believing things you don't like is worse than wasting your life on the internet.

you are posting on an anime imageboard insulting an internet youtube video blogger. stop posturing. you are not alpha, you are not macho.

numale detected

>nu-male
I simultaneously love and hate this term for its unflinching accuracy in describing the castrated Internet faggots of today who hate themselves more than they love anything in the world. However, Anthony Fantano does not fit this description.

yet.

welch's grape juice

>his personal channel is filled with cringey, extremely unfunny anti sjw shit. it's like a terrible rip off of sam hyde but without any of the wit or humor
Then why won't he say Niggas on the Moon?

>spends his time browsing the internet in order to accuse people of being "nu-males" because they enjoy something he doesn't
>genuinely feels a sense of superiority

>because I'm weak and feminine, everybody else is too
Speak for yourself, cupcake.

Found another one.

/thread

>oh, and anthony you're wife looks like actual shit
yeah dude you are totally different than his fan base

>tfw people who call other people numales don't realize they're exactly that kind of person

What, are you too afraid to call a fag a fag?

Gimme some evidence to the contrary, big boy. So far all you've done is confirm my suspicions.

I watched the video for no love deep web for the first time and when I searched for more grips I found fantanny. His recs are pretty good, and open the door to finding other stuff. strong to light 8

I love how every insult people like to use here always seems to describe the majority of its users.

OP here.

love the responses, and butt hurt. keep it coming. :)

>I'm 20 and my hair already looks like fantano's
somebody just kill me now

I know you've probably forgotten that sincerity exists, but I spent enough time as the kind of person who would use the meme insult du jour unironically that I really just feel bad for you.

Your life will significantly improve if you take an extended break from Sup Forums.

bring 'em out bring 'em out

the cuck and numale meme are the best. you don't even have to argue, you just keep accusing people of being those things (whatever they even mean, but i guess the meaning doesn't matter at this point)

watch, this post will have like 4 replies all being a variation on "found one" or "numale/cuck detected"

just because you know what you are doesn't mean you're not one.

the reality is that people do get triggered by it, and if you think that's meaningless then you've got a lot to learn about people and life.

His wife is black

because it triggers retards like you, you nigger

>the meaning is that people complain about the lack of meaning

you're retarded, please go back to your containment board

>Taking memes this seriously
Truly the West is in its death throes

>>>r/thedonald

>you're wife

Idiot

No that's Milo, Fantano doesn't have a big enough following.

if it truly had no meaning, it wouldn't upset you so much. do you rage at everything you see on /s4s/ too?

not sure how this works out unless you're measuring seriousness by our laughter rather than your anger.

it upsets me specifically because it has no meaning. explain the meaning explicitly to me

>Everyone who is even slightly critical of me is sooo mad haha
You should have told me you were one of these fags earlier. I wouldn't have bothered trying to talk to you.

Cuck: someone I don't like
Numale: someone else I don't like
The meaning is entirely contextual. There's no true objective meaning to either word. It's very pomo

What will he rate the new Radiohead?

>There's no true objective meaning to either word.

exactly. it's the worst form of shitposting

Just to clarify I meant the hack writer Milo and not the faggotty hack musician, although he could also fill in.

The only people you need to convince you're not angry are yourselves. I'll never know. Take a moment and ask yourselves why you're so angry over what, according to you, has no meaning.

There is a name for the condition where you can't understand what others mean when they communicate and it's not "nu-male."

holy shit dude just admit it's totally meaningless. it's getting embarrassing

Dude you're right I'm livid. I'm punching my wall right now. Pics in a minute.

He gives death grips which is objectively bad music 9/10, so who gives a shit about him.

jesus...is this what you aussies fill mu with during these hours? fuckin' hell

>aussie
first thing to offend me in the thread