Home screen General /HSG/

No home screen thread?!

I need a clock that looks good with my home screen, give me some suggestions, please.

Other urls found in this thread:

comfy.moe/hpnivd.klwp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumping with another

Nice and simple.

This is a homescreen thread, not an app drawer thread.

Nice wallpaper op how did Michael taste?

Normally I ignore these threads but this time the wallpaper is GOAT

8/10

>Simple

What do you use to downsize your screenshots? I always have to use a third party resizing app for these threads because my S8+ is at too high of a resolution to make the file under 4mb by default. I'm unaware of a better way.

Stranger in a strange land, nice. Mind sharing the wallpaper?

Nice paper, not a fan of the icons or how you've them arranged.

Eh, nothing special.

Ugly but functional.

>drawn girl looking to the side on riced interface
Yawn

Love it.

I didn't downsize this one at all, just screenshotted and uploaded
pape related senpai
Hey, we can't please everyone. I was trying to fit an individual triangle icon to the wallpaper for each icon but the triangles in the image aren't uniform so I had to half-ass it. I want to make a single button that splays all the icons but I'm new to KLWP so I don't know how to do anything yet
>who watches the homescreens?

Oh I gotcha. I don't like the placement for ergonomic reasons (at least how I use my phone), but I can see the appeal aesthetically. I'd like the icons more if they were closer in color palette to the background.

KLWP isn't hard, just time consuming- gl

I can't think of a color that matches so many varying shades of blue, so I went with black. I use my note 8 one-handed more often than not because I don't have tiny hands so they're all right under my thumb all the time.
I'm sure all I have to do to figure out how to do what I want to do with klwp is google it and read but I'm just so lazy and stupid that it seems like an insurmountable task.

Post that pape boyo?

I only have the 1920x1080 but here

What do you lads think?
I think it's a little cluttered desu

That's your lockscreen dumbshit

Been using Weather & Clock Widget for years

No icons, auto wallpaper changer, I don't care

App name?

Posted in last thread, posting here as well in case someone has suggestions on how to improve it.

I´m calling to the FBI right now

Go ahead, they have no jurisdiction here.

I think you need a good home screen before you worry about a clock

nice

Remove the clock from your status bar and it will be really good

that was a joke :)

Nice one, never heard it before.

Here's mine. Access to most things on here is by gestures. Critique it, please. Haven't posted in one of these threads for a long time now

I like it! How'd you go about making it?

Not exactly a fan of the Loli in the middle of it but everything else is really good looking imo

Okay so I must know how you did this. Yours is my favorite in thread so far.

What don't you like about my homescreen?

>Not exactly a fan of the Loli
But that's the best part.

bretty good

Didn't really mean for it to come out that rude, but I don't think the icons match with your wallpaper, and the lock icon at the bottom doesn't match with the icons or the wallpaper either.
The layout of icons is also a bit strange.

>I must know how you did this
I made it in KLWP. If you want the file I can upload it for you.

>Hey bro can I use your phone for a sec?

>Hey bro can I use your phone for a sec?
Sure, here you go.

Any suggestions for icons that would look better with it? The lock button isn't permanent, it's just there so that I don't have to use the power button to check every time I change something on klck.

This is a sfw board user

Nothing unsafe about an artsy loli. Mods seem to agree, since they let it stay for the entire last thread.

>Thanks...Lemme just.. Ehh, N-nani?!

You don't know my friends. At worst they'd say "fuck's sake man". They've all seen the loli fig I keep in the bathroom, and none give a fuck. My family doesn't care either. Maybe you should stop hanging around with stuck-up prudes?

>vk

Don't know what I'd think or say if I saw that. I'd probably just think you're really fucking weird.

Maybe you're a stuck-up prude. My condolences, there is no known cure.

If you could, the file would be very nice.

Get rid of the clutter.

comfy.moe/hpnivd.klwp

user, don't kid yourself. Your family and friends do think you're weird and a pedo. Even Swedes aren't this liberal.

Better? I don't like using the app drawer for stuff i use regularly. All of the icons present have a swipe up function. Ex. Swiping up on the camera opens Snapchat.

Maybe they do, but they obviously don't care. I think some of my friends could be less gay, but I don't judge them.

Get rid of clutter, and delete your facebook, you filthy fucking normie.

>Maybe you're a stuck-up prude.
Nigga, kys.
There's nothing stuck-up about thinking that people that are so attracted to lolis that they have figurines in their bathroom is fucking weird.

>he doesn't use facebook to fuck sluts
kys

Yes, there is. Being butthurt about others' preferences and how they like to decorate their homes is almost the definition of a stuck-up prude.

>Being butthurt about others' preferences and how they like to decorate their homes is almost the definition of a stuck-up prude.
All I said is I'd find it pretty fucking weird. I wouldn't say anything about it.

That's fine then. We all have our prejudices.

>reddit
>confusing clutter
>form over function
8/10, good effort.

This. People automatically think you're a basement dwelling NEET if you don't have a FB.

Get a slightly more interesting wallpaper, preferably one with lolis. Otherwise nice and clean, 9/10

>sticking your dick in sluts
How low can one fall?
Good, that way you won't have to deal with their inane drivel.

>How low can one fall?
Not very desu. Its pretty great actually.
Although now its primarily Instagram ever since the Snapchat update shit the bed.

Nice widgets, senpai.
8/10
I like the juxtaposition of classic artwork with the modern clock a lot. How do you like gesture based app usage? I've been thinking about giving it a shot myself.
8/10
How do you survive?
4/10
Too much clutter but I like what you're going for.
6/10
Not really my style but great execution. 9/10

Mine.

:^)

>Remove the clock from your status bar and it will be really good
Can't, that option disappeared with Oreo. IDK why.