This post is dedicated to the United States of America, which 15 years ago, suffered a tragedy...

This post is dedicated to the United States of America, which 15 years ago, suffered a tragedy, which all of you on Sup Forums should be ashamed for laughing of.

On this day my hearts goes out to all the innocents who were murdered that day, and to all the patriots who went and died in faraway lands to defend their people.
May they rest in peace, and may their sacrifice never be forgotten.

I would also to thank America for standing strong in the face of islamic terrorism, and for being a shining beacon of liberty, democracy and freedom in this dark world.
May you be an example to us all.

God bless the United States of America.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iZKYrBrRN3s
youtube.com/watch?v=y9DTKIp9mRE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I agree.
I'll stop teasing Americans for one full day.

reddit: the post

why don't you leave the thread

this

france is reddit: the country

This post is dedicated to the United Sharts of America, which 15 years ago, sharted a tragedy, which all of you on Sup Forums should be ashamed for laughing of.

On this day my sharts goes out to all the innocents who were murdered that day, and to all the patriots who went and sharted in faraway lands to defend their people.
May they shart in peace, and may their sacrifice never be forgotten.

I would also to thank America for sharting strong in the face of islamic terrorism, and for being a sharting beacon of liberty, democracy and freedom in this dark world.
May you be an example to us all.

God bless the United Sharts of America.

>all the patriots who went and died in faraway lands to defend their people.

I have no problem with this group, but the ones who died in the towers, were New Yorkers, and therefore progressives. Many of them, if alive today, would try to apologise on behalf of the attackers for their own deaths.

If France is reddit, what is little straya?

9/11 wasn't even a big deal and anyone who cries about it is a giant fucking pussy. It takes like a week for the same amount of people to die from car crashes. Boohoo.

Thank you France. After Israel, you are our greatest ally.

To be fair guys, lots of people from other countries died as well.

elite, white and based

>American deaths in 9/11: 2,996
>Iraqi civilian deaths as a result of 9/11: 112,000-123,000

MUH TWO TOWERS

>After Israel, you are our greatest ally.
Are you joking

>be american
>get shot

brown "people"

iraqis btfo

you should say thanks that they didn't nuke them.
if i was the american president i would do it

you wish.
Anyway, you guys honestly missed the opportunity to have a nice new flag...

>frog unironically likes the fern
you just CANNOT make this shit up

never forget

There was several chices, not only a cucked fern flag. Some of them were pretty cool actually.

This means a lot. The recent terror attacks on your city also hit us hard. There is a lot of animosity between us but when shit hits the fan we have each other's backs.

This is something that I think isn't thought about enough. It was an attack on all. They knew what they were targeting.

9gag

Real question though, why would THEY hate us? Like I literally can't think of a thing.

Bush did 9/11 there is no reason for revenge

>some random post on fourchins
>means a lot

ye sure as shit the CIA knew what they were targetting, it was an inside job

this desu

HE JUST KEEPS DOING IT

My point is your country gave up all its precious freedoms and cried for over 10 years because of a papercut.

why care about 9/11
Didn't know anyone who died
Didn't change my life in any way
3000 people omg what a tragedy lmao get the fuck out of here
If a friend or relative of yours died there then yeah go mourn a bit but other than that it's pathetic to turn this day into more than it is - just another day on earth

It's a fair way to think but I saw the other side when my sister knew someone who died and there was a fair bit of national coverage of it and in the comments a lot of people were nasty.

I just don't see the point of being an ass about it. You don't have to be sad but just don't be an asshole. Well at least that's my philosophy. I don't feel the need to laugh about morbid things as soon as I get some anonymity.

It means a lot because he's going against the grain and went ahead to dedicate a thread to it. It's a nice gesture. Any supportive post from other countries is nice, down to the individual.

>t. responsible for 75% of post-bataclan banter threads

RIP ALL DOSE AMERICANS!!!!
NEVER FORGET!!!

Maybe that's the case. I don't venture to the catalog often. That's sad if true. Americans can be ugly sometimes.

All I know is that in real life people are sad and mad when our allies are attacked. Don't let Sup Forums be your reality.

Go fuck yourself. The USA was never a victim of anything.

Tragedies are not funny, not forgettable, not trivial.
Is it really that difficult to reserve one day of the year to mourn the people that were lost, and support those that lost their loved ones? How dare you disrespect the same nation that freed your family from tyranny not once, but twice. It was America that saved your grandparents from nazi terrorism. It was America that rebuilt your country after the nazi reign. And it was America again that saved you and your parents from Soviet communism.

Your way of thinking, fully devoid of empathy and understanding, is deplorable. It's what caused the death of 6 million people not long ago. Shame on you.

>people are sad and mad when our allies are attacked
Let me add that it's sad that non-allies don't get attention. That is absolutely true.

My favourite

I also don't get why certain countries hate us. Some I completely understand. Like Iran. But I don't get some.

Thank you for your post.

>implies america had anything to do with the outcome of both wars
>keeps spouting the 6 million meme

go suck some more cock you jew

Nice argumentative, did you learned it from /r9k/ ?

The only thing worth of note that died on 9/11 were my sides.
[spoiler] and Allende [/spolier]

>>implies america had anything to do with the outcome of both wars
Well that's clearly exaggerating at best.

I'm asking honestly here, why don't you like America? Down to the specifics. I won't get angry, I'm just curious.

Sinking.

I have no problems with America.
9/11 is a meme though and you're a "patriotic" cocksucker who probably shares "support our troops" posts on facebook and has a Never Forget bumper sticker.

And no, entering a war when it's already over and then claiming you won isn't the same as having had anything to do with the outcome.

Sure would be hilarious if the new WTC got rekt by durkas too.

>tfw there are still decent posters on Sup Forums
10/10 post senpai
don't mind the edgy kids

Thank you France

It's been 15 years, MAAAYBE they'll get over it this year.

kys

Why are Australians so fucking mean about 9/11? You fought with us in Vietnam. Even Aussies died in the attacks. Just stop the banter for one day.

>roleplaying as your country

I don't do any of that. I'm not patriotic but it was a pretty monumental moment for Americans. I think the 15 year anniversary is just making it hit harder.

I appreciate this post

I standing with pain of people and understand it and

but
>God bless the United States of America.

this is irrelevant

I'm just one individual as OP is. I don't think he is going to be misled as to believe the entire country wrote that post.

would you say that the cataclysmic effect that 9/11 has had on your entire country has made you empathise with the millions displaced by US military action in the middle east, where regimes and infrastructure have been torn up and destroyed

Why did you dedicate your post in 03.09 to children which died in the Beslan terror act? Or 09.09 to people which were literally died in their homes in the home's terrorist attacks in Russia.

hypocrite.

I never heard of that, my condolences to your people and your country

*did not

GREATEST ally

It is horrible all around. I know Bin Laden's reasons and although the action is unjustified he had a more than reasonable gripe.

It's just always seemed ridiculous to me that Americans(and apparently the French) see this event as some kind of national tragedy. Imagine explaining to a Syrian kid right now how a bombing of a tower(statistically probably not killing anyone you know, nor happening near you) was just so terrible. Obviously it's an important event in the history of geopolitics but the cult-status is absurd.

ok, sorry

bump

People from Western countries don't give a single fuck if non-westerners die. It may sound rude, but it's true. No one here has ever heard of Beslan and even if they did, they wouldn't care.

I think you can understand why though. I don't need to explain it to you.

The problem with your line of thinking is you think tragedies should be downplayed because of others but what you should be striving for is that other tragedies with lesser attention receive more.

and today croatia has election
so we will have our own 9/11 tragedy

Have never heard of either of those. Blame the biased media for that one. We only get the narrative that fits the West.

>Beslan terror act
>low media coverage
>too many victims
>3rd world shithole
>nobody cares
>Putin did it to strengthen his powers and abolish governors elections.

country that spreads war, homosexuality, and cultural marxism gets attacked, and we're supposed to feel sorry?

no thank you

pakistan did this

I know of a few Russian terrorist attacks, not by date or name. Didn't the Russian government pipe sleeping gas into a theater to get to a terrorist? There was also school being held hostage and the Russian military ended up rushing them and getting people killed. I did nothing for WTC today because it was 15 years ago. Most people have not forgotten, but moved the fuck on.

>The problem with your line of thinking is you think tragedies should be downplayed because of others but what you should be striving for is that other tragedies with lesser attention receive more.

Isn't that some kind of logical fallacy? My problem is downplaying tragedies, but you're saying I should give lesser tragedies more attention. In either case we're just changing the relative attention one tragedy gets, so by downplaying 9/11 I am also reducing its status relative to other tragedies(thereby raising them).

I've been to ground zero and i've seen the memorial in the church, it's a sad event but the yearly commemoration is just self-gratifying in tone.

It's ok

this

I heard a lot of Russian resentment is over the lack of appreciation over the war efforts but I can tell you that Russia is viewed very positively in the US. Everyone respects you.

To be fair though, my parents are from eastern Europe and their parents' generation were occupied by both Nazis and Soviets and they had a much better time with the Nazis than Soviets lol but even so my parents like Russians today and my uncle lived there for a while and married a Russian.

Kek'd
Who are you going to elect ?

It's the 15th anniversary. You know how people are with things that end in 5s and 0s. Honestly it wasn't much of a deal in the US the last 4 years. We are just more reflective now because it was 15.

It's a sad story, but they shouldn't have sold the guns in first place.
As we remember 9/11 we shall also not forget all the deaths that have occured in the "war for democracy".

The following will be unrelated, but I suggest that when watching news we should stay tuned of how much difference there is between a "terrorist", a "rebel" etc., and our capabilities of how we can find more information about these war zones.

for those of you who wonder why Americans remember 9/11

To be honest with you family?

To be honest withcha didja?

Non-American banterers are making a big deal out of this far more than Americans are. So in the words of you ladsmen. What are you on about?

Well said.

good post

I saw someone post this earlier and ignored it because I expected it to be a troll video but it's actually a good video.

This guy is right. If it's related to terrorism and it's outside the Western countries it's a don't give a fuck zone...

It is Canada tho

Well outside the western countries, everybody hates us in the first place

They are probably celebrating 9/11 right now and they probably celebrate every time westerners get killed

So yes i'll care more about USA instead

Don't you have a plane to blow up?

youtube.com/watch?v=y9DTKIp9mRE

Long live the United states!
May peace prevail.

Only because they were collaborationists.

If you think Russians celebrate 9/11 you are out of your mind.

You know, today I found out our greatest allies are France. And even after we unfairly rejected you for not supporting the Iraq war.

Je Suis, whatever you want me to be

>mfw Europeans/Muslims (especially Germans) latcha as hard to the '9/11 was an inside job' conspiracy theory as goobers call climate change a conspiracy and soccer moms whine about vaccines causing autism

kek

It would be great if we had a day for beslan so each year we could remind people about the colossal fuck up that was the beslan school siege.

Unfortunately I doubt the Russian gov would like people being regularly reminded of that gigantic cock up.