Best Kanye Album

Best Kanye Album.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A8dSsoxivjk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Late Registration

TLOP > 808s > Yeezus > LR > CD > MBDTF > Grad

I disagree

Goddamn, that's still one of the worst album covers I've ever seen.

I agree.

thats not my beautiful dark twisted fantasy

This is Ye's most normie trash album, and you are a pleb for thinking it's the best.

MBDTF or Yeezus. Maybe Late Registration.

808s = Yeezus > MBDTF > Graduation > TLOP > LR > CD

Just to add onto this: Late Registration is definitely his best album, lyrically. But Grad is his best pre-808s album overall.

Homie this shit is basic

Welcome to graduation

If you took out everything between good life and flashing lights, sure

My favorite single by far is youtube.com/watch?v=A8dSsoxivjk

Have you heard something so meaningful that it just leaves you breathless? I've never met Kanye but I would cry if I get the chance. I would love to get a hug from him. No matter what anyone says Kanye will never disappoint me... Even when everyone hated him for dissing Taylor Swift I've been keeping it 100.

MBDTF
Late Registration
808's & Heartbreak
TLOP
TCD
Yeezus
Graduation

this

yeezus = CD > LR > 808s > MBDTF > TLOP > Grad

808's > LR > TCD = MBDTF > TLOP > G > Y

808s, grad and yeezus are contenders.

damn, my sentiments exactly

College Dropout; it changed the rap game.

no homo but I agree with you. Kanye has affected me so much man...

It's objectively MBDTF.

actually his worst by far

you know the art was done by Takashi Murakami right? he's got art in the MoMa, and sells things for 500k and up. his art is some of the most sought after in the world.

agreed

i listened to a lot of depressing shit like NMH and Joy Division in high school, if i never discovered Kanye and got into hip hop i'd probably have killed myself years ago

yeah, and it looks like like derivative pop art shit.

but please go on: tell me how much money a fucking a jeff koons pulls in (so i may infer its also good 'art')

MBDTF>LR>CD>s>>Yeezus>Graduation>TLOP

nah. it made total sense living in that era and seeing the associated content come out along with the album.

Are you kidding? Graduation isn't my favourite Kanye album but it easily has the best album art

>contrarians pretending it isn't plainly MBDTF

808s > MBDTF > Grad > TLOP > CD > Yeezus > LR

>Says "when shit hit the fan" the exact same way Kendrick did years prior

K-DOT IS A COMPLETE F R A U D

I feel so happy to hear that others share the same views as me.

>dubs
Kanye is the most authentic artist.

why is the OP titled Best Kanye Album. along with a picture of Graduation lol

anyway the answer is MBDTF

lmao, who set him up to this!? Everyone know that bitch is broke he's got debt up to his over-inflated head. Someone gave him money to do this knowing damn well he can't sing worth a shit no way in hell Kanye would pick this song unless he didn't know what it was I mean fucking look at his lips at the beginning the sad sap doesn't even know the opening lines and he's gonna sing us Bohemian Rapsody yeah okay lay down some of that smooth falsetto your ghetto fab ass been famous for dropping lmao that mother fucker can't sing and he's broke af man Kim doing some serious charity work save a starving artist one ez payment of 53 million dollars and you too can help fulfill Kanye's ludicrous ambitions. He's saving Africa one child at time through the power of his music and creativity rofl If we ain't already sick of his shit he's just gonna keep feeding it to us fuck Kanye

That's not yeezus

this to be honest family

does not mean to say it isn't total trash (which it is)

MBDTF > Yeezus = TLOP = LR > Grad > CD > 808s

How so?

the second half of graduation is 10/10
personally i have:
mbdtf > lr > grad=808s > tlop=yeezus > cd