Is the refugees crisis really that bad or over exaggerated? How do you Swede feels about them...

Is the refugees crisis really that bad or over exaggerated? How do you Swede feels about them? Are they contributing positively to your beautiful country? Thanks in advance and stay strong!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Iv-rytqvWyk
youtube.com/watch?v=a0Hsqe6g_4U
thelocal.se/20160704/fury-over-rape-reports-at-swedish-summer-festivals
thelocal.se/20160820/new-reports-of-swedish-festival-sexual-assaults
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we won't know the true effects and consequences until several years have passed

then we will see how integrated they are and how they're doing, how many have come through family reunions

They are not contributing but it wasn't the point in the first place. The fact is that for obvious reasons what happened last fall is completely unsustainable, hence why we closed the boarder and it will probably remain so until something happens and the war in syria ends.

The effects are probably mainly going to be macroeconomical. To most people nothing has changed since allmost noone interacts with them in any way.

>beautiful country

kek

They will start asking for political representation and then it will all go downhill. Once you have an ethnoculturally divided society like blacks in America no amount of time will solve social conflict. Their granddaughters will be told that miscegenatino is the only acceptable answer for social conflict in TV, movies and public education.

france has been proven for years that they dont integrate and will breed like rats.

Heavily exaggerated on Sup Forums but there is still truth to it

Immigrants do commit a lot more crime and very few of them work. However this doesn't affect the average swede, and so people will continue thinking immigration is good

So why aren't you fuckers joining the police, army and intelligence services to support in their extermination?

160000 new 3rd world immigrants into a country of 10 million people over just a couple of months is pretty bad, yes.

See for yourself what they've done to Paris

youtube.com/watch?v=Iv-rytqvWyk

youtube.com/watch?v=a0Hsqe6g_4U

The only thing I've seen of the refugee crisis is the never-ending discussion about it.

Me on the left

The Euros on Sup Forums are cucks and love to bitch, so to them 5 muzzies feel like 50, and they talk about it like it's 500.

The Place de Stalingrad was a piss-reeking hole covered with sex-shops, garbage and dog shit when I visited Paris. Just like most of Paris, to be honest.

And this was in 2012. That city, even if it was great in the past, has been shit for some time now.

It is pretty over exaggerated, 99% of the swedes are unaffected. We just put all the refugees in big camps. The government changed policies and way less people seek asylum and a majority regrets coming to sweden. right now only retarded leftists want to welcome them anymore, they stand for 10% of the parliament at moment which is nothing. Only the poor have had a hard time integrating but all of the kids of the migrants who lived in decent neighbourhoods turned out all right. They provide cheap workforce and without them I wouldn't be able to get a haircut for 15$ they operate a lot of pizza places. They make up 70% or more of all taxis. Outside of a few hood areas its all right, lots of immigrants vote for the nationalist party. As long as the people keep on the current course I think that it will turn out pretty good. Don't think it will ever be as bad as with the blacks in USA.

Is it true that swedish women prefer refugees, especially black man, over swedish guys?

why is that so?
are you into black girls?

Do you have a source for these numbers?

Suck my boobs you gay dick

Into the oven it goes

No not really just that immigrants girls usually prefer immigrant guys and in sweden immigrant girls are counted as swedish girls. There are mainly swedes who date swedes but just as any other country there are people who date immigrants.

Personally not at all and none of my friends are into them, most of my friends are repulsed by them in a sexual way.

>the swedish woman is crying

You fucking retards.

Sweden is a haven for them

no halal food is permitted but you won't find it at any chain of supermarkets, possibly in local arab food shops(there are like 3-10 of those in all of stockholm)

what about immigrant girls and swedish guys?
surely some Sven was alpha enough to approach Naseera and something must have happened?

Poland was a mistake - Europe&Russia

Of course that happens as well, I'd say that this happens in the same extent as immigrant boys and swedish girls. Vast majority wouldn't mind but it just falls naturally to people to be with people like themselves. Friendships can be very mixed tho

t. Rosengård

We have taken literally 5% of our population in "refugees" the last 5 years. They're more or less ALL young men who don't work (so far 600 has gotten a job out of these 200 000 refugees who came last year and it's usually just some internship at the state), commit an immense amount of crimes and don't care for integrating.

How has it affected me personally? My area used to be a studentarea. It's small apartments tightly put together in what kind of look like a commieblock area but used to be comfy and nice due to student culture. Well 60-70% of these aparments now house refugees and it's like I'm in Baghdad. Thankfully most of these have been given to refugee families instead of the more cancerous "refugee children" (read young men posing as children so they can rape freely). Everywhere I go it's chaos and it's literally like I live in a 3rd world country with all the chimp sounds, Arabic prayers, burqas, dirt and smell. I've been attacked by refugees at the gym because I didn't give them my bench and I've seen two Swedish teens being assaulted by refugees (couldn't do anything because it was from a train window).

There is no hope for this country and I'm just trying to get out ASAP.

no, it's 2 million

what he says is kind of true, Sup Forums has made way much more of a deal that it actually is.

Do you live in rinkeby because that is not how it looks in the rest of the country. Stop being a poor faggot in the ghetto

>mfw you central Stockholm cucks one day will be beheaded by muslim soldiers

You can't even begin to grasp my hatred for you. You have ruined the life of me and countless Swedes with your mentally deranged multicultural dream. I'm shaking with hatred seeing you.

>Stop being a poor faggot in the ghetto
>Why live in the ghetto

Why import the ghetto, retard?

>tfw no swede bf

I was biking home a few hours ago, saw an ikea ad that said "where life happens" and a picture of a nigger starting to get intimate with a white woman. A few moments later i see a nigger and a white woman pushing a baby cart with their little hellspawn that will consider itself swedish when it grows up

it' shit

easy there , your desperate is showin

I'm a Finn

Malmo is a fucking shithole. They breed like rats and will soon be the majority oof newborns

the refugee crisis doesnt matter. at all. the problem is that the god damned liberals are excusing monkey behaviour and condoning it. thats all there is to it. if there was a sensible policy in place, where the refugees werent protected when they did crimes, and if people didnt go out of their way to encourage their primitive behaviour, and instead actually taught them and expected of them western values, then there wouldnt be a problem.

Like said. They don't integrate. They stick to themelves despite government doing it's best to help them join the society. They will breed like rats and in a few generations they will want political represantaion demanding more and more power. To truly see the effects of this criss we will have to wait at lest 50 years.

>it's just your fault for living in the ghetto, not the imigrant's that made it!
One day they will come for you too.

It's not so bad. Most people are unaffected by the immigration anyways. Sure there a lot more muslims around in town but they generally all keep to themselves anyway, but there are of course exceptions.

>They stick to themelves despite government doing it's best to help them join the society.
thats just bullshit. the government doesnt do anything to make them join the society. the government in places where there is such a cultural crisis has dicks in its ears and is just screaming "ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE". there was never an effort to make them secularized, there was always an effort to protect their god damn retarded ways of segragating and excusing themselves with bullshit like "my religion forbids it", "its a cultural thing", "my jigaboo retarded religion is just as valid as law" and so on.

thelocal.se/20160704/fury-over-rape-reports-at-swedish-summer-festivals
thelocal.se/20160820/new-reports-of-swedish-festival-sexual-assaults

hmm

Wasn't your police forced to keep rapes and such uneducated becasue "muh innocent little kiddies". Also i rember that 20 something swole ass nigga that killed a swedish women working in the refugee house, the bast part was that he claimed he was 15.

>So why aren't you fuckers joining the police
You know Swedish police covered up migrant attacks of teen youth at concerts right?

1 Mudskin is too many.

Hey man I live in central Stockholm, I didn't vote for this shit. Did you watch Uppdrag Gransking? A girl just like me got raped here recently by three rapefugees who lied about their age (they were all in their 20s) and got only laughable sentences. I don't want to get raped by kebabs, but apparently our justice system says it's okay as long as you're a refugee and lie.

I was born in skärholmen where I grew up watching old white people get replaced with arabs, do you think I vote for this? I am just saying that it is not that bad as you portray it but it's not good.

>implying I voted for this shit to begin with.
He really shouldn't live in the ghettos those are for filthy arabs.

Sosse-cucks has begun to awake hopefully they will lose to the right wing parties next year (M,KD,SD)

the government's only want cheap labour and people breeding like rats

I really don't think assimilation/integration is there goal

>without them I wouldn't be able to get a haircut for $15
you're still overpaying for a men's haircut 2bh

>a girl just like me
Proofs

>Are they contributing positively to your beautiful country?

Really? Otherwise a haircut in Sweden would cost 40$ or more

Unless you're going to some high end hipster salon for sissyboys that's way too much. You can get a trim at a normal barbershop for like $10 here

fine. my camera is potato

i was eating

Look man, they don't give a shit about their country, so it's not a problem for them. The bad thing is people aren't allowed to have tools for self-protection.

A grill, on my Sup Forums, this has to be a ruse

>posting your vagina

Why are Swedish women such sluts?

Is that easy to get into Sweden? Because I'm seriously considering to migrate and work as a berry picker.
I screwed my life, I will never find a job here anyway, just want to start a new life, lads.

Can i rape you ?

If you're a hardcore racist then it must be pretty bad.

I'm wearing panties. No that different from a bikini bathing bottom you wear at the beach. Or is Burqini the fashion in Puerto Rico now?

Sweden, ДA!

You need to be fluent in Swedish to land a job, any job. Though if you're willing, give me 15 years and we can switch identities or something, fuck this hellhole.

No, women here are the biggest sluts. How do I know you aren't a sissy hidding nis ladystick? I have a 11 inch penis and I can do it.

Your only chance to get in is if you're a refugee.

* his

This is what I don't get. Refugees doesn't seem to be required to be fluent in Swedish, however people who want to work in a shitty job without chimping out are required to be skilled.

>Though if you're willing, give me 15 years and we can switch identities or something
Brazil is great for a holiday, but I wouldn't recommend anyone to live here unless you come here to work in a top level job, such as engineer or physiologist.

I'm starting to realize that.

Let's hope for a terrible disaster to strike Brazil so you can be a refugee too. Or die, whichever comes first.

>Working

Hmm. Well I was hoping to save up a bunch of money working in Sweden and then going on permanent holiday. You can take my law degree, it's mostly just filibustering anyway.

And that has started to change, the government doesn't want more now.

Post boypussy

>he doesn't know about kronfågel

We can always make more room by deporting native Swedes. Wouldn't surprise me.

poor sweden getting scum from all over the world
thanks for being the world's trashbin.

if you take in bolivians, paraguayans, peruvians, colombians and brazilians that'd be lovely.

Sweden is a shit country. I don't know why somebody would go there.

jesus christ that image, lol

are brazilians really bad?
I heard many negative shit from those idiots

How!? I've seen a few penises, and I really don't see how you could stuff that without a bulge... unless you wore like, three layers of undies all two sizes too small or something (wouldn't that hurt?). Please explain penis mechanics

Yeah, I will be waiting the annexation of Brazil by ISIS. Actually, maybe ISIS could administer this country better than the current government.

Anyway, doesn't matter how much money you bring here, things are more expensive than it should and the government always takes a slice, specially if you are a gringo.

>Refugees doesn't seem to be required to be fluent in Swedish
Refugees don't get hired. Only one in four refugees has a full-time job after 8 years in Sweden.

You tuck it behind your taint, like Bert.

Maybe because you see them hard? You can hide flaccid ones. Look up tuck.

>N-no homo

uhhh, how do you know?

>i've seen a few

Get the fuck out Stacy

most brazilians I've met are shitty, I'm tired of getting pardos in my university

but yeah type brazil on liveleak

Because I browse Sup Forums and /r9k/.

Seriously Puerto Rico? I'm a slut because of pantyshot and a 'Stacy' because I'm not an autistic frogposting virgin like you? Eat shit beta

Did you and your wife get a divorce yet?

Im not beta. I am alpha. Being alpha is being a bad boy that makes his own rules like me, not ho many roasties want to sleep with you. I have rejected many Stacys in the past.

Sorry about him. We're not all assholes over here, some of us respect a beautiful woman like yourself :)

what's a roastie?

I am not a slut man like you. I am pure.

Blacks. Roasted black. How are you this naive and on Sup Forums?