This triggers the Italian

This triggers the Italian.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0jD6CN6uGZs
orgasmicbirth.com/about/what-is-orgasmic-birth/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pasta is Greek

According to Greeks everything is Greek.

WE WUZ PHILOSOPHERS WHO LOVED BOIPUCCI N' SHIET

the Italian here. Not triggered.

Not everything but pasta is Greek.

>he likes to eat shit
not triggered at all about the way you like to eat your Greek food

Hitler was greek

This trigger every people who got a common sense, Tbh.

>squiggle pizza
I love this shit. Is this not Italian?

Said the country with a sideways italian flag

Greeks don't lose world wars.

>this triggers me

Fuck its disgusting, not even the poorest students have to eat this if they are not lazy,
Go to the usa with such shit.

no, this does

MAGGOTS

It doesn't trigger me but that's fucking disgusting anyway

t. Ý the Maggot Eater

Plain pasta is tasteless. Ketchup makes it sweeter and flavorful.

I'm sorry for other people who have to see this.

Don't you have a mother to make you real food?

I'm 19 and live alone. I've been eating spring rolls with BBQ sauce for the past 5 days.

You guys know that a jar of Prego is cheaper than ketchup, right?

you can have my rice with chicken when it comes out of my body

>live alone at 25~34 if you are not married
>waste money in rent
>get a loan for a home that won't be your somewhat definitive home
I'll never get this meme

>German fantasizing about scat again

shut up Ý

Social engineering.
More people living alone = More money in real estate.
Cunning bastards.
Italians didn't fall for the meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=0jD6CN6uGZs
Disgusting crucchis.

>average-american-meal.jpg

The funny part is that I'm Italian and that looks like my meals.
I'm too lazy/poor to cook/buy ragus.

>NEETugal

I am a Greek

rude
also more money wasted in food (portions "for singles" have their own market, and they cost more), electricity, heating costs and whatnot
I knew that there are the jews behind that

And the average Italian is pretty sexually active (usually it's always in the top 5 countries rated per sexual satisfaction), so that's not an excuse

>living with your parents as an adult

Dude, at least use pelati. That ketchup shit is disgusting

Do you hate your parents? Didn't mommy and daddy love you when you where a little child?

>he doesn't make a family
>wonders why the pension system is going to collapse
>complains when public healthcare is failing
wew lad

yup. it's all just a sophisticated scam.
americans really are the dumbest mofos in the world.

college - huge debt
living alone - huge money sink
debit cards - buy useless shit - even more debt
health care - who needs money right
NSA - if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear
Facebook - yay, i'm internet popular
Fingerprint smartphones - muh progress
Snapchat facial recognition - snapchat is cool!
23andme - i hope they won't file me
Rigged elections - Oh well, at least we have democ.. what?

At one point you just grow up and want to be independent. In normal countries this is usually before you're 25.

Every single married man i know is either unhappy or separated/divorced
And I know a TON of them

*parent

I'm not a woman and my vagina isn't rotting

>independent
from what, and for which purpose? See

>le independent meme
this is why gooks and shitskins are on the rise

Just add butter and cheese if you don't want to make a sauce.

There's no shame in living with your parents in your 20s if you're working hard to make something out of yourself.
You should work your ass off in your 20s AND save.

Ravioli, ravioli, give me the formuoli

Then we need to fix marriage law. If we just reate a generation of whin virgin NEETs the country will collapse on itself in 10 years max

From your parents, fucknut. Do you see animals staying with their parents until theyre almost middle aged? You can stay a manchild for as long as you like, but in normal countries we are glad to grow up, be independent and not having to deal with parents every single day.

You will find out once you move out.

>virgin
>italian
hahahhaahhhahhahhahhahahhahahha
dude, i dont know a single italian virgin

How many do you know who have more than one kid?

I do. You.

Haven't met me yet ;)

As long as you're not cutting them it's not that bad

>From your parents
Why? You will find a new enchanted world? Listen, little babby, I had to move to a different city for a while and it's all bullshit. Your parents are not your enemy and aren't hampering you in Italy. They are a valuable social resource.
>reduction ad animale
Congrats, animale.

There's no compelling reason to move if you don't start a family on your own; and moving out won't allow you to start a family on your own sooner or better and won't make you a "big guy", nerd.

>no-stable-marriage-elgium

> be me
> live with my parents
> make money, buy my own food, pay half of the electricity/heating/phone+adsl bills
>save the rest
>sometimes have dinner with my parents
>can bring girls home without any problem since my parents are always out
>mfw I'm 22 years old with €60k in the bank

>reduction ad animale
redutio ad animale

COGLIONE

got auto-corrected
my bad

You should browse /ita/

>tfw found a shop that sells guanciale from Italy amongst other products
I'm yet to try it but it sounds good

/ita/ is full of normies

Then you just went away for a while and now you're back to living with mom and dad. Great job, faggot.

list the pros of living alone
checkmate

Sure, and probably I'm enjoying more present and future independence than you, "big guy" with daddy issues

Not even virgin olive oil? I knew the mafia was lying

you mean "extra-virgin olive oil"

only 30yo virgin olives can be used for that

you sound like a feminist
Feminist: "i have a job now, i am indipendent, no man can tell me what to do"
Employer: "do this for me, fast, i need it before 4pm"
Feminist: "Sure daddy"

You're either in the house of you parents or in the house of a landlord.

Your mothers are greek.

You mean italians are born virginless?
Do you guys fuck your mamas the moment you left their vaginas?

some of our mothers experience orgasm when we come out

orgasmicbirth.com/about/what-is-orgasmic-birth/

this triggers everyone with taste buds

Thank you.

No, you're just a mommas boy living with his parents who can't play music after 11 cause his parents are asleep. Who always has to take them in account when doing anything. During the week your mom calls you on your cellphone if you are somewhere outside the house at 3 in the morning. You have to receive your guests in your shitty bedroom; otherwise it's the living room with mom and dad and no privacy. Your friends can't smoke weed there either. You have to eat with your parents, which is admittedly fine if you're lazy, but I doubt your mom likes it when you order a pizza instead. You basically have to put up with everything they do; it's their house. If they have some annoying moron neighbour over, you can't tell him to go away, so it's off to the bedroom.

Basically you have to take your parents in account with everything you do. That's why you are not free.

Now I understand you take the benefits from living with parents over being independent, but don't assume this is how normal people feel.

Ok, big guy, you don't actually know shit about how we deal with this and I can assure that I've plenty of privacy and probably much more than the privacy I'd have with some apartment. My mom won't call me to ask where I am and I don't have to give a report about where I was. I never received someone in my bedroom, I'd probably have to if I were """independent""" and paying 800 € /mo rent for a three-rooms apartment in a big city. I never had mommy and daddy in the same room with my friends (if they come over) since I were... twelve?
>Your friends can't smoke weed
and that's why I don't even bother reading the rest of your blabbering. Take care and be proud of your "independence" while I'll be more free from debt and loans than you in the next years.

> No, you're just a mommas boy living with his parents who can't play music after 11 cause his parents are asleep.
Try doing that in an apartment. I live in a mansion. I can do whatever the fuck I want because my parents sleep in the first floor.

>Who always has to take them in account when doing anything. During the week your mom calls you on your cellphone if you are somewhere outside the house at 3 in the morning.
No, I can do ANYTHING.

> You have to receive your guests in your shitty bedroom; otherwise it's the living room with mom and dad and no privacy.
What is a 500mq house.

> Your friends can't smoke weed there either.
Why not? O:

>You have to eat with your parents, which is admittedly fine if you're lazy, but I doubt your mom likes it when you order a pizza instead.
Lmfao, I eat when I want, sometimes I eat with my parents because I appreciate their company. Sometimes I buy them pizza too. :P

>You basically have to put up with everything they do; it's their house. If they have some annoying moron neighbour over, you can't tell him to go away, so it's off to the bedroom.
They're normal people. They don't do anything annoying.

>Basically you have to take your parents in account with everything you do. That's why you are not free.
My parents are cool. Your parents are shit. That's why you're mad.

> Now I understand you take the benefits from living with parents over being independent, but don't assume this is how normal people feel.
Normal people =/= People with shitty parents

> paying 800 € /mo rent for a three-rooms apartment in a big city
are you kidding me bro.
in italy it's € 400 min (inclunding spese condominiali) for a shitty studio apartment in periferia
add electricity heating and adsl and you have to spend € 600 just for a buco di merda

>I'm not a woman and my vagina isn't rotting
?!?!?!?

I considered only the rent. The proverbial 400 €/mo is for the shitty buco di merda in the hinterland (where you have to waste 4 hours a day to reach the city and return back home - first floor - on a street - no electricity and no extras) is for literal niggers only
Actually, some niggers won't even consider such buco di merda

For 400 € /mo you'll find people sharing A ROOM in a apartment. You'll end up sharing with two or three total strangers a shitty buco di merda. Such independence!

At the end of the day, you'll reasonably waste at least ~1000 € / mo for apartment-related costs (including bills and whatnot). AND you'll have to do all the activities that in a family were shared. All on your own. AND you'll spend more for food and so on. And no gf will pat on your shoulder for your big boy decision. Not in Italy. Maybe in US, since they seem to fall all for this meme, but not here.
Actually, you risk to look way less "a provider" if you live in a shitty buco di merda rather than in a proper home.

vaginas don't last forever

man's vaginas last more anyway

This is why int is my favorite board.
High five itabro.

high-five, lol

I had to move from Verona to Milano for over a year. I know how to do my laundry, I know how to do my groceries and eventually I even know how to iron a shirt. I know how to check my finances and how to pay bills. Wow, I'm such a big boy! Except that I were living literally on a budget* and I had very few time for me. I didn't "fuck" more grills because I were such a big boy - actually, the opposite (no time and less money to waste going out)

Some faggot believes that being able to do all this (laundry, groceries etc) automagically graduates you in a "man". For me, a man is someone who makes a reasonable use of his resources and values his social connections. Not for their monetary value, but for their intrinsic value.

It's more "reasonable" to me to save at least ~1500€/mo and help at home while I'm still refining my job position (in Italy it's pretty RARE to have ~1500 net for a 25-something). I enjoy to help and care about my parents and my sister. I enjoy not having debts.

In Italy (at least, in my experience) we don't like to have debts for anything that isn't your final home. Saving 15k/year for that moment it's much more a "big boy" decision rather than "lol my parents won't allow me to smoke weed, I'll move".
That guy had pretty hostile relationship with his parents, and it's sad to see that this happens in other countries too.
To me it's also a "big boy" decision to give a hand in the family and take care of my parents.
I don't feel I would act any differently if I were in a apartment. I'd be just poorer and lonelier.

*I'm economically independent since ~9month after my first job (it was a fixed-terms contract). And I consider myself pretty lucky. If you get your parents to pay your rent and then you claim you're a "big boy", just hide pls. If you get in DEBTS when it's not strictly necessary, you're pretty far from being a responsible adult tbqh

I am a Greek

Then you're an exception. Most people don't live in "mansions", houses at most, and that's if you live in a village.

>tfw you will never be a triggered ragie wagie

Feels good.