Why do Euros celebrate 9/11?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LTV_sAwlFcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They don't?

Are you retarded?

>not celebrating Jenga day

Are you? Of course it's not celebrated

Yeah, today we have a big party with barbeque where we burn american flags and replay the two planes fly into the towers over and over again. Can't wait!!

It's based Assad Al-Bashar birthday.

American flags are always on sale the week before 11/9 because burning them is a popular thing to do on that day here.
Fuck the US.
3000 weren't enough.

Because muslims think it was justified.

Because Europe is an islamic continent

what's a 911?

Because we hate America.

thats the number you call for the police/fire/ambulance

Was this because I banted your yodeling earlier?

Why do Americans vote Trump?

why would you talk shit about yodeling though, that stuff is awesome

Are you guys, THAT stupid?
Or it's just ironic?

bad news

This. We have designated 9/11 party which is part of our less communist tradition. Men tend to wear black beards and turbans which are often made of toilet paper in lack of better material.
These days we also barbecue halal kebab while playing music made of atheistic prayers and old pop songs of Soviet Russia.
Guests are lead to the party room with left sings to improve leftism.
Heard that the U.S. journalist don't record this, since it would be too much of a shock.

Trump hates Islam and wants to deport all Muslims. This reason enough for me.

I am deeply sorry on behalf of all yurocucks on this site.

My heart goes out for all civilized people affected by this heinous attack, and there will never be price heavy enough muslims can pay.

The only countries celebrating are Germany and France, but do not be alarmed: they're celebrating the muslim holidays

>This reason enough for me.
Sir Gay?

Because 11th of November is a nice day.

I've never covertly had sex with little boys and then throw gay people off of a building. What was your life like before you got stuck in Finland?

will america ever recover from 9/11?

That was not what I was referring to but obviously Trump is your man.

It's really sad to see a country, for whom losing 3k people is literally the worst national tragedy. It's sad, because they know nothing about the war. They were never occupied, never had to fight against overpowering forces of enemy, never lost their independence to anyone, never got shot for trying to live like a free man.

For them, war is just fun and a way to get richer than they are. They will never be able to get into perspective of victims of war.

This is my problem with the commemoration of 9/11, these idiots act like having two towers bombed is the worst tragedy in the world. Compare two towers to the billions of dollars worth of infrastructure destroyed in the middle east as a result of U.S intervention. 9/11 was a tragedy but it's just insulting at this point

we don't
we celebrate 11/9

1 American life lost > 1 billion others

Dog bless
Lest We Forget

Because they think 1 american is more important than 1000 muslims.

kek

I can't decide if this is either comedy gold or really depressing

What it is, is every propaganda picture. Stuff I never heard of and unheard of for 99% of Americans.

As much as people call Americans ignorant I think something has to be said for the rest of the world who doesn't realize how HUGE the country is.

Well ok true that, but the amount retarded shit happening in your country is beyond me. Take for instance the whole political system (circus). Can't blame it all on size. Lot's of awesome stuff comes out of your country aswell ofcourse.

so what?
it still happened in the us lol

The political part is fair game for criticism

This is not, we can find stupid examples in both your countries. In everyone's countries.

Yea, political system in murrica is retarded beyond belief. Only two fucking parties having any chance to win elections. Get retarded candidates from both and you get choice like you have now between corporate Hilary and retarded Trump

because its funny

GET REKT AMERIKEKS

>Stupid stuff happens in equal proportion and of the same magnitude in every country
Pull the other one, José

From the glance at that pic it seems like there are some dumb arrests. I've seen plenty of news about UK people arrested for racist twitter posts.

Daily mail / The Sun doesn't count.

Selective

Kind of like that pic.

Why don't Americans celebrate 9/11?

I can agree with that.

Around here dumb stuff also happens. For example bailiffs taking stuff from people, whose first and last name matches with someone with debts, but being completely different person. Or taking stuff belonging to neighbour of the debt-man and selling it on auction before anyone can do anything.

Shit happens everywhere on the globe.

1. you are cunt
2. do you celebrate 9/11

sweden
yes

youtube.com/watch?v=LTV_sAwlFcU

thousands of Americans died on that day, what's not to celebrate?

Because EU fags are slaves to globalists

thanks for the rational post boland

Because he isn't bowing to the cult of political correctness, the cult that is getting people killed because it's "racist" to talk about black crime, islamic terrorism, illegal immigrant crime, etc.

Based Milo is just one of many.

>t.Syrian refugee

Americans celebrate 9/11 OP

9th of November best day of my life

>Why do Euros celebrate 9/11?
Because the rest of the world celebrates it as well.
I pray for the Iraqi victims.

You literally planned it just so you could invade Iraq, don't act innocent

What about Afghanistan? America literally bombed them back to the stone-age, what did they even do? Some terrorists happened to live there?

They actually showed parts of the memorial ceremony at ground zero on TV. Most likely some politicians will express their condolence.
Not you again, stop spreading bullshit for fucks sake.

Because it's one of the few things that can get yanks to chimp out

Allah wills it

AMERICANO MUERTO ABONO PA MI HUERTO

only muslims do

you'll see it everywhere today, muslims celibrating 911

Because my Imam told me to.

kek

This desu.

America consumer of most natural resources and it stole them.

America can invade in any country and kill everyone on it. (except for Russia we are try to nuke US before they are going to invade.)

It means Jesus was right about the Americans being the Devil.

this monument is in my town and almost nobody cares about it

shart in tower

Osama bin Laden was there and his base of operations
You'd have move of a argument if you went with Iraq.
They really didn't have anything to do with it

He is a Greek

Make a paper mache plane crashing into it

We certainly do !

fuck american pigs. kill whitey

"La historia es nuestra y la hacen los pueblos"

>Osama bin Laden was there and his base of operations
So if Osame bin Laden was based in Italy does that mean the USA could start bombing Italian cities?

Which part of international law allows a sovereign state to to declare war on another sovereign state due to non-state actors?

Why didn't they try to resque some people with helicopters?

Smoke

>I slam Allah Allah
Is this a new drug? What does it feel like?

a helicopter blows smoke away you know

The freedom law.

Proportionate amounts. The amount of black reek wouldn't be offset by the comparative pathetic downdraft of a helicopter.

HAHAHAHSHAHAHSHHAHASHKASHKAHSHAHKSHAHKAHAHAHHAA SJHAKAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HA HA HA HA AHHAHAHA HASA I CANT BELIEVEIT JASHJAJSHAGAGGAGAGAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAAAAAAHAHAHA

LOL

You don't have to fly through the cloud. You notice that there is not too much smoke on the roof itself and probably people have been there. It's not so hard to pick them up quickly.

Why not?

But you have to wait for the helicopter on this rooftop. Abseiling down firemen instead wouldn't work either, because you can't see shit.

lel

not only Euros

So, they don't have the right to commemorate simply because there has been worse things in history?

Why the fuck people commemorate the holocaust when around 90 million people died during the colonization of the Americas? or around 60 million during the black death?

Why not just commemorate every fucking chinese civil war that has casualties in the hundreds of millions.

Nobody is saying that 9/11 is the worst tragedy in history, but it certainly is the worst tragedy from the US perspective. IF you don't like it how about you stop watching American news channels and entertainment and don't have to be exposed to 9/11.

No need to invade.
You are perfectly capable of ruining your country by your own accord.

>Bombed back to the stone age.
Except that they were there to begin with.
The Soviet invasion in 1980s and the subsequent Civil war had left afghanistan in a very bad position.

Modern AFghanistan is way richer and better than it was pre-invasion. How about you read a fucking book, or at least read wikipedia.

Because Europe is the new arabia