Is it botnet? if so, what should i use?

is it botnet? if so, what should i use?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/
linux.com/blog/event/elc-open-iot/2018/2/first-linux-based-risc-v-board-prepares-take
mega.nz/help/client/webclient/general/why-base-a-cloud-storage-company-in-new-zealand-of-all-places-57676c08886688a60c8b459a
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All cloud storage services not owned by you are "botnet". Host them yourself with OwnCloud.

Sorry, I made a typo. I meant Nextcloud.

What's wrong with Owncloud?

literally nothing

Sup Forums is full of paranoid man children

SpiderOak is half decent

There's nothing wrong with it. Nextcloud is just better.

This
Owncloud forked into Nextcloud, and the first one is dead.

>All cloud storage services not owned by you are "botnet".
me.ga

you are able to secure the data better than dropbox?

>is it botnet?
Yes, it's botnet.

>what should i use?
An external HDD.

DELID DIS
>mega.nz/
this is the correct one.

i dont need the storage. i need to send documents to lab partners over the internet. usually we just leave them in dropbox

Its botnet but i think of it as "a bridge to normie land" as its literally the only way for me to share alot of people files to their iphone

Run your own server.

They sell your data, just like all the cloud storage providers.

They will also allow the goverment to see your data if asked to.

Encrypt your shit then.

Should I set up my own internet/network infrastructure too? I suppose I should also build my own hardware from the ground up. Do you think basic semiconductors are part of the botnet too? Can I trust buying resistors from China? Help user, the bots are coming. Must . . . set . . . up . . . own . . . server . . ..

What's funny is that whatever shithole country the .ga is domain is for refused to let it get used for Mega

I'd pay good money for a new internet and secure hardware tbqhwyf.

You can use any file storage provider as long as your files are encrypted before uploading.

>I'd pay good money for a new internet and secure hardware tbqhwyf.
Good news then, the first RISC board and chip are out at around $999

linux.com/blog/event/elc-open-iot/2018/2/first-linux-based-risc-v-board-prepares-take

everything is
just use rclone + whatever cloud service with encryption

wetransfer is good if you're just sending stuff once

>linux.com/blog/event/elc-open-iot/2018/2/first-linux-based-risc-v-board-prepares-take

Fuck yeah. Launch those fuckers into orbit. Freedom Satellite Baseband.

just use syncthing to sync data automatically between your systems.

hand them the hdd

literally have some ftp server

set up a shared drive

scp/sftp/rsync/bittorent the files, whatever you wish, send them as email attachment

It's not me.ga though.
mega.nz/help/client/webclient/general/why-base-a-cloud-storage-company-in-new-zealand-of-all-places-57676c08886688a60c8b459a

Whateber you use, dont upload senssitive data

Encrypt everything locally first, then use MEGA if you need to upload them somewhere.

just encrypt your files if you're scared of privacy being infringed

you can use some encrypted solution that works over Dropbox storage to avoid analyzing your data
nextcloud and upspin come to my mind, or just encrypt with pgp beforehand

Use it with boxcryptor or encrypt your files manually before uploading. I see no point in hosting your own server in your house because accidents happens and you are better off with your data replicated in various safe data centers across the world

Lisen to dis:
What about storing my data on veracrypt volumes and then uploading such volume.

>is it botnet?
Condolezza Rice is in the board, take a guess.

It was me.ga for the first few weeks when it came out

mega.co.nz

I had totally forgotten about that. I never understood why she was brought on in the first place.

What's an alternative to dropbox that won't slow down my PC but at the same time won't consume whole battery of my windows laptop or android phone?

Google drive is awful on windows devices. Slows down windows loading and seems to be working in background despite killing its processes removing its services and autostart. Also probably scans all my files for content google won't like. Like that guy who had his school paper on communism deleted.

>windows
LOL

The Internet is merely other people's hard drives. DIY.