I was ordering Papa John's

I was watching someone order Papa John's

so many kids here
I was 14, doing my homework

Climbing trees, wasn't interested.

sharting in a walmart

I was eight years old
Probably at home reading an book

I was 8 years old, and I saw it on the news and didn't really care. I just went back to playing with my friends.

I went through my dad penis since I a born this day exdee

I cried because they aired the news instead of pokemon and my parents scolded me for it.

Wondering why Cheese Tv wasn't on

I was Papa John's

kindergarten :^)

I was 8 month old

what a nerd

Doing an apprenticeship for an energoelectronician in first year at a water energy plant, eating a bun with heated meatball and Heinz ketchup when on radio there was announced that someone crashed into a scraper with a plane.
>oh great, another Murikan couldn't fly his Cessna
>it wasn't Murikan
>it wasn't a Cessna
>oh.
>OH.

playing age of empires 2 because i had no friends or internet just age of empires 2 and i played it all day long

98 Wallaby Way
Armidale NSW
Australia

I was at home playing pokemon on my gameboy color and wondering what I was going to get for my sixth birthday in three days

At school.

Was playing super smash with mah bruah. No fucks were given. America got what they deserved.

Fuck off. Glen Innes is much cooler

Litteraly in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, where my parents worked as expat' and where the Bin Ladin family is still a powerful and rich employer.

I was going to the park to buy some weed when someone told me. I rushed to a friends house and was on time to see the second plane going in on CNN.

Yeah I'm old.

>everyone here was a toddler when 9/11 happened, except for a few old European creeps

watching teletubbies

Explains why there are some many retards and dumbfucks on Sup Forums

I was in math class learning about long division or some shit when it happened. We went back to our homeroom class and colored or whatever until our parents picked us up. School let out early because "turrorists mite bom elementry skool in midwest".

All in all a good day for me.

8th grade social studies.

I was at school. I came home, watched tv, then it was abrupted by the direct news, the first tower had been hit. I watched the next tower getting hit "live" more or less. It was very exciting and at the same time quite a bit of a "what the fuck" moment for me.

I was kindergarten aged and didn't really understand other than that plane went to tower and tower went crash. I remember that it was all over the news for a long time though.