>Avey 0

le -18128228283883838383883838837373 ECKSDEE

300, like the romans

At least 145

how about we guess the IQ of the OP

80-90, he is smart for a niggerino

no need when the last two digits of his post gives us the answer

all130+. dean is probably 160

IQ is insanely US biased and only shows how well of an education you got in the united states.

That's why africans have low IQs, because it doesn't mean anything outside of where or if you went to school.

t. jamal

Geo is definitely the highest

MY NAME IS BLURRYFACE AND I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK

He was tested by Mensa. He got 170 - 175. He's a cerified genius.

holy fuck

:^)

Deak - 120
Panda - 115
Geo - 135
Avey - 110

I think everyone in Anco has high intelligence and very high emotional intelligence

All under 100 except for OPN who has probably 110 - 115

90 (Andy Warhol syndrome)

Both between 100 - 115

The energy dome ensures that his wisdom cannot be measured with a normal scale

Why don't Asians age?

>caring about IQ
Autism and fedora.

It's more a guess how intelligent an artist is thread

Daniel Johnston

Him and Kate Bush are both incredibly literate, on par with Morrissey in terms of how well read they are, so I suspect he's high. Metal Box feels like the work of someone who's intelligent.

90-105 for all
n/a

While you're right that the tests were designed within and for a society with basic education, and that applying it to a group of people who have never had any modern learning at all would be inappropriate, the number is designed to estimate a person's capacity for learning, not to test the knowledge they've already learned i.e. through their education. Read more.

>Kendrick Lamar is more intelligent than John Lydon

""""no""""

110. Not world changing, but he was renowned for his strength as a poet, and I doubt anyone dumb could come up with half the shit Kommunizm tried.

>IQ

What's more important, especially in regards to music, is emotional quotient (EQ). Musicians tend to be more emotionally intelligent than others.

Him and David Byrne are definitely in the 150 region

They've got the autistic savant thing going

who dis

That's avant-math god

This for the love of God. Yes I get Kraftwerk and the Residents are probably engineers in real life but they don't have the soul of a poet like Jim Morrison or Syd Barrett. EQ is more important for art and continental philosophy.

his neck is larger than his head

There's not much up there

His actual IQ is probably slightly above average but his mental illness severely holds him back.

Lol you realize Jim was like a certified genius 150+ iq right?

I remember in the documentary it said everyone in his high school thought he was a genius

I'd say he's around 125-135.
I'd give the edge to Byrne. Have you read "How Music Works"?

160+

Fripp's up there with Zappa dude.

Nah, he's exactly 100. He's incredibly aware that he's only of average intelligence, and this makes him insecure, which causes him to overcompensate intellectually.

Ferraro was 130 but the coke has blasted him down to 95.

Maybe in his prime.
As for currently, I'm sticking with my current numbers, if not just a bit higher.

Coke can't damage intelligence, can it? Asking for a friend

160+ without a doubt

Jim Morrison was scored 150 on an IQ test during high school. Apparently, Liam Gallagher has one around 160 but I think it's bollocks.

syd barrett - ???

As a stimulant it can overwork your brain and fuck you up in the long run.

Probably somewhere around 120. Like the Daniel Johnston example above, mental illness took a heavy toll but even then he was able to write an apparently very thorough book about art history.

110-115.

What do you mean "in the long run"? I know someone very close to me who openly talks about their cocaine usage

>IQ test during high school
Oh yeah, totally legit.

It can vary from person to person, but long term heavy use will fuck you up.

My friend's mom did coke throughout her twenties and she's mostly fine. I'm talking decades of abuse.

Why does he have such a striking resemblance to a fish....

175, genius actor.

What? What book

Also, Gene and Dean Ween

To paraphrase another thread:

"Because he's British, which due to literal centuries of inbreeding causes them to degenerate like the fish people they are."

>What? What book

I don't think it was published. I'm taking this from an interview from his sister, whom he lived with for years.

I think Dean and Gene are both around 115, which is "too smart for your own good".

>highest that the Stanford Binet can go is 165
Jesus you people will believe anything

IQ tests are le retard. I'm 170. Doesn't mean shit really. The majority of these tests are given to people when they're like 12. Anyway, just wanted to say that while Morrison was an ass and was lazy in his talent (with a slightly shitty work ethic to boot), he was also incredibly literate and well-versed in how to communicate his ideas and work to a mass audience. That takes smarts or at the very least, the ability to read people and give them what they want or else secretly want and sometimes the audience doesn't even know that themselves. Morrison was one of those people who just soaked up input like a sponge apparently and then spit it back out through his own framework. I can see a high IQ test score for him. It makes sense. But IQ is only part of the story, esp when it comes to art.

I think you guys should all keep in mind that, past 135, the numbers are essentially meaningless due to diminishing returns.

There is barely any difference between someone with 130 and 150 IQ.

probably about 10 or 20

I'm not going to stay in the thread because there's literally no topic people have more vocal opinions on while being ignorant of it, but I'll just point out your mistake here. No, IQ does not become 'less important' as it increases. It very much continues to enable you. It's just the subjects the open are being more and more blurred in the average person's mind. For a person of IQ 100, there isn't any reason between postgraduate math ability (say, 140) and Tao or von Neumann math ability (180 or so). So to them, the 40 difference 'doesn't matter'. But in reality it does.

>there isn't any reason
*any difference

>smoker

gay

110, massive amounts of drug experimentation have lowered it to 90 but improved his output

You are so fucking retarded. No IQ test today even goes that high, and that is literally almost 5 standard deviations above the mean. Stop trying to impress people on the Internet and accept your mediocrity.

perfect

>No IQ test today even goes that high

Notwithstanding the fact that existence of a test measuring an IQ != its existence, that's not true. No wonder that someone who doesn't even know about groups designing and standardizing high-range tests would wrongly, instinctively accuse me of a personal investment in defending IQ's validity.

Also, 5 s.d.'s of 15 are a rarity of 1 in 3,000,000. Perfectly possible to exist.

In short, good job being the brand of vocal while ignorant I referred to.

Wait, I'm sorry, I thought you replied to my post, .

That said, every point still stands.