Can your laptop tank rifle shots and still function?

Can your laptop tank rifle shots and still function?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=9ff_1518644376
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>rifle shots
>no exit holes

Will the gen5 11e include ceramic armor plate on the upper half?

/thread.

The holes are the same color as the wallpaper dude. You can see through them.

Motherfucker i was just about to make a thread

monitors are not computers retard

When my laptop got shot, it still worked. The screen sure as fuck didn't though, had to connect it to an external display.

>be American
>laptop gets shot

Not sure where you got that color from

is that pic from today's shooting?

Motherfucking kikes again?

You can't see the wallpaper because the light of the backlighted LCD is was very high, you idiot.

liveleak.com/view?i=9ff_1518644376

I think it is. Maybe if you look up what type of laptops that school has issued it will match up to the pic shown.

Wow, you are retarded.

Just found out about this. I live an hour away from where this happened.

make it a double

If you smash your laptop screen your laptop still works

Retard

Ahhh
Normies BTFO again, feels good

An American high school student is in the library, going through a few magazines.
...Eventually he runs out of ammo!

that's a fucking computer,
just like fucking dolls and fucking fleshlights, it's supposed to have fucking holes, it's for fucking.

How come everything on the screen is blurry except the mouse pointer?

>be American
>laptop gets shot
This made me lol IRL thanks user

>letting mexican democrats into your schools
You did this to yourselves.

because I accidentally included my mouse in the screenshot

>my school is being shot up
>better fucking snapchat about it

This happened in florida, retard.

>democrats
see here's the thing...

What the fuck else are you gonna do? if you've already texted your parents that you might be dead, then why not document it?

Because I would be running for my life. Fuck sheltering in place and snap chatting. It's like the person wanted to get shot.

In America its more a question of when than if. Thread poses a legitimate question. A sturdy laptop could save your life.

t. burger

chuj!

0/10 fake

don't you too? :^)

>It's f-f-fake n-news!

Racism is gay. If you hate anyone it means you secretly want to have sex with them. Behold: the truth.

hes a registered democrat

>Hello i suck the cianigger cock and i'll show you!
Pic related, the real IG account from Cruz

You're stupid, they were inside a locked up classroom and the shooter was outside trying to get in by shooting at the door.
They did what they had to do which is lock up the classroom and hide away from the door's view, it's what they rehearse in every active shooter drill instead of running for your life and getting crushed in a hallway stampede and then getting shot.

A loser who took it out on beautiful young people with a great future. Why are we still allowing these people in the same schools as normal kids? Many people have said this kid had the feel of a school shooter from just talking to him. Why aren't they put in alternative schools so they aren't a risk?

by a registered democrat spic