How much time do you take to browse websites from your country/language Sup Forums...

How much time do you take to browse websites from your country/language Sup Forums ? Did you ever "explore" the web of other countries ?

Or do you spend all day long going through english speaking ones ?

Since my language has been hijacked by Brazil ,I developed the habit of frequenting english websites more than portuguese ones, and as a result I find that I'm more aware of american internet culture than portuguese one.

I know turks for example have their own counterpart to reddit/Sup Forums with eksi sozluk. We portuguese have portuguese forums but they aren't nowhere as big as Sup Forums, reddit or in the turkish case eksi sozluk.

Chinese and japanese internet corners seem to me to be even more weeaboo-y than what weesterns think possible, to the point where I ask myself if the whole culture isn't autistic.

how did you learn ekşi sözlük

Because I have turkish friends that spend a lot of time there.

>>>/eksi/

Sometimes i lurk on russian chans
>ekşi sözlük
Lmao neckbeard sjw-habited no-go area

I almost don't, other than news sites and company webpages.
Polish internet is dogshit.

Yes, we're all cucked. Congratulations, lads.

This is what I'm afraid of.

Most european cultures are way more interesting than american culture, yet here we are being absorbed by it.

We are currently talking in English, in a Japanese imageboard.
So, globalization I guess.
this does not prevent us to keep alive our customs.
But yeah, I know what you mean...
Destruction of locals (and interesting) cultures in the name of 'globalisation'... It's pretty sad.
We...We just lost something.

>Sup Forums
>japanese imageboard

>Dutch: 1.1%
I'm ok with this

yes

POLAND MENTIONED !!!

No it's an american version of 2ch
More than half of Sup Forums users are american

Yes, we are speaking English right now, aren't we? But I mean, Sup Forums was bought by a Japanese guy.

So? Parts of Turkey having a Kurdish majority aren't called Kurdistan either

Not much, really. Maybe 3 or 4 websites, 10 minutes.

I would be free of the shackles of Internet if it wasn't for Sup Forums

I don't want to be a manchild anymore

I visit Slovak sites, but I go to Czech ones even more often, or CZSK sites, mainly gaming communities.

Also, I am a nerd into retro computers and Czechs have many great webpages on this topic (RIP Radek Štěrba aka Raster).

I'm too lazy to read in arabic so i spend most of my time on english boards. Plus, i don't think there even is an arabic board.

I read French websites and a bit of German ones pretty often.

I exclusively browse English language websites except for some Finnish news sites. Finnish websites are utter garbage.

I'm surprised Korea doesn't make it up this graph when dutch does. But then i remembered almost all of the korean internet functions on big websites that then host everything so there's very few "big" websites despite how much people shitpost on there.
Living in naver world brah

>I have turkish friends

Like 90% of the time I browse russian sites. Most people here do it 100% of times since they don't speak english at all.

>I'm too lazy to read in arabic
This.
I've grown up on English, so I find it more difficult to read Marathi than I do English.
You people keep talking about how third worlders cuck you, but you have cucked us out of our own culture.

Also, that graph doesn't measure the number of websites for each country since a lot of countries have most of their websites in English.