What did YouTube mean by this??? Has the war on fake news started??

What did YouTube mean by this??? Has the war on fake news started??

Other urls found in this thread:

googletransparencyproject.org/articles/googles-support-hillary-clinton
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They do this for networks like PBS and BBC too

Can't wait for a disclaimer for CNN/ABC/NBC/CBS.. "This network is owned and run by neocon jews who fool idiot goyim"

Media is increasingly being used as a weapon. There might be excellent professionals working at US media corps, but in the end their bosses are going to dictate what actually sees the light, and these bosses have the interests of government and business leaders in mind, both because of the carrot and because of the stick.

Exactly the same goes for RT. I like a lot of their videos, but I know where their allegiances lay.

And exactly the same goes for YouTube as a platform for distribution of content. They want you to trust RT less so you watch american content, which is under control.

I haven't seen any of this on any of the vids I've looked at

>YouTube

I genuinely cannot think of one black "creator" to subscribe to, faggy twitter handler person.

They would have censored themselves if that were the case.

This means Americans have to watch RT to get real news from their country. I guess the Russians will have to watch American news for exactly the same reasons lmao

>>>/reddit/

MKBHD is ok if you like consumer tech shit

Really though, youtube and google at large is fucking obsessed with minority success stories.

Thanks for setting the record straight goy. It's nice to see shills er uh I mean goys setting the record straight.

this doesn't even rhyme

say it to my face, shitlord.

>those damn russians
googletransparencyproject.org/articles/googles-support-hillary-clinton

>news site loosing ad shekels
>social media becomes reliable source of news
Gee we can't peddle our version of bullshit now and loosing shekels let's fuckup kikebook and jewtube

How come social media owners fell for that.

>self-proclaimed communist
>works at google
It’s like pottery

>Russians will have to watch American news for exactly the same reasons
Basically it is better to watch European news, US media is biased as fuck in everything where news about Russia. Fucking cold war 2.0, dude.
t. Ivan