Americans still haven't accepted evolution and climate change

>Americans still haven't accepted evolution and climate change

I remember a study where they asked American parents what they would do if they're son was a homosapien
Something 20% said they'd kick him out of the house

>trying to call out the most scientifically advanced country on the planet

dont you have refugees to be tending to?

I don't blame them, a homo won't be able to pay their rent when they turn 18

I remember a study where they asked yurocucks what they would do if a refugee was a muslim and 100% said they would pay for him to live in their country and invite him to fuck their wives.

60%

>>trying to call out the most scientifically advanced country on the planet
Yeah, thanks to a handful of individuals.

>jewolution
>real

bishmallah!

I don't know Islams creation story but I bet it's fucking retarded.

it is 2bh

What is it? I'm kind of curious.

The climate level has been fluctuating for thousands of years and
>the first single celled molecule came from a ROCK
A ROCK
KEK
K E K

K E K

I'm almost sure it's the same as christians'.

Isn't it pretty much the same as christianity

better than bible's tho

WTF YOU BELIEVE LIFE CAME FROM ANYTHING OVER THAN SCIENCE? RETARD GO WATCH LE BLACK SCIENCE MAN OF COURSE WE JUST EVOLVED FROM THE BIG BANG N SHEIIIIT

t. Ken Ham

the quran affirms that the torah (5 books of moses) and the 4 gospels are God's word though.

Surah 3:3
>He has sent down upon you, [O Muhammad], the Book in truth, confirming what was before it. And He revealed the Torah and the Gospel.

>The creation of mankind is mentioned several times in the Quran. For instance, it says "It is He who has created you out of clay" (Surah 6:2), "It was He who brought you into being from the earth..." (11:61), "We first created you from dust, then from a sperm drop, then from a clinging clot, then a lump of flesh, both shaped and unshaped, so that We might manifest to you [Our power]" (22:5), "He originated the creation of man from clay, then He made his progeny from an extract of a humble fluid" (32:7-8) and, a verse used by many Islamic scholars to support evolution, "...and made from water every living thing? Then will they not believe?"(21:30), which is believed by evolutionary Muslims to refer to humans evolving in the oceans millions of years ago, as suggested by modern evolution.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

they believe life came from a ROCK

YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS UP

A BLOODY ROCK

Why exactly?

Evolution isn't about where the first single celled organism came from, it's about how organisms evolve overtime based on their environments.

Allah made everything and then Adam and told his angels to go fuck themselves because they couldn't name the animals he made since he didn't tell them the names of the animals he made. 10/10 story there

Yeah but when you ask where life started they say the first single celled molecule came from

wait for it...

A ROCK

>were you there

>science quiz
is this real?

Unfortunately yes
>American education

>it's an "I only know pop culture meme science and will pass judgment onto others based solely on literally possessing zero knowledge of the subject at hand" episode on Sup Forums

this

>>pop culture meme science
It's still better than nothing

yes well a society wouldn't function if everyone was a scientist

Isn't christianity a mandatory subject for 9 years in danish schools?

In the 1950's, two biochemists named Stanley Miller and Harold Urey, conducted an experiment which demonstrated that several organic compounds could be formed spontaneously by simulating the conditions of Earth's early atmosphere.
They created a machine which held a mix of gases similar to those found in Earth's early atmosphere over a pool of water, representing Earth's early ocean. Electrodes delivered an electric current, simulating lightning, into the gas-filled chamber. After allowing the experiment to run for one week, they analyzed the contents of the liquid pool. They found that several organic amino acids had formed spontaneously from inorganic raw materials. These molecules collected together in the pool of water to form coacervates.

Their experiments, along with considerable biological, and chemical evidence, lends support to the theory that the first life forms arose spontaneously through naturally occuring chemical reactions.

So you saying I believe that life came from a rock is really misleading.

I think so. It definitely is in the Faroe Islands though.

>gas-filled chamber

60%

>similar to those found in Earth's early atmosphere

what do they mean by that? Btw literally nobody denies naturally selection. But yeah what do they mean by similar? What was different?

I had religion class until I was 16 and they didn't teach anything as fact, neither did the teacher believe the bible as fact even though he was pretty religious, we don't learn about creationism in biology class.

Yeah, I used the word similar because it's impossible to created to the exact same full sized environment the earth was back then. Also many religious people deny natural selection.