This is the first die shot of the new zen2 at 7nm

this is the first die shot of the new zen2 at 7nm

seems like it will be a 6/8 core per ccx

Other urls found in this thread:

hexus.net/tech/news/industry/108253-amd-zen-2-zen-3-processor-7nm-preparation-tough/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Zeppelin
>Literally desktop ryzen
0/10 try again.
Also, learn to count, there are clearly 4 cores/CCX

yeah, the evidence of this through leaked and older papers and presentations, seems to point at that too.

If this becomes the case, with an improved IPC, not even better than Intels offering, but narrowing the gap. even LARPers wouldn't be able to do shit.

>Also, learn to count, there are clearly 4 cores/CCX
You don't know how AMD multi core CPUs work?

Are you new?

Clearly you don't retard.
The OP image is a Zeppelin die, a 2 CCX construct.
There are clearly 4 cores per CCX, would you like me to draw some lines for you?

That isn't photo of a Zen2 part. That is 14nm Zeppelin.
You genuinely have no idea what you're looking at, kid.

I think OP is a complete retard who only made this thread because WCCFtech posted the picture a couple days ago.
The image itself is actually from last year.

Shit thread/10

that pic is from mid 2017. source on it being 7nm?

There is no sauce, he's talking out of his arse, probably shitposting about some rumor or another that he's stupid enough to believe.

Follow up!
Zen2 is to be 7nm, we knew that from the start.

hexus.net/tech/news/industry/108253-amd-zen-2-zen-3-processor-7nm-preparation-tough/

Ryzen 2 is set to be released in May, and is based on 12nm, which itself is basically just a refined 14nm+ node that they've been using.

Sup Forums can't be this retarded.

Underage kids who read WCCFtech sure can be.

Even they can't be this retarded (or blind, for that matter).

>No source
Fuck off.

Also, for all redditards trying to make babbys first post: include ARCHIVED source of information. Oh yeah, PajeetCCFech and PCPer are not trusted sources and are not welcome here.

>Even they can't be this retarded (or blind, for that matter).
Clearly they are, for Exhibit A, see OP.

learn 2 count, nigger. that's a fucking Zeppelin die btw, maybe 12nm one in the best case.

Zen2 is known to have at least 12 cores per die, but the CCX sizes and counts are not announced, and 16c parts are currynigger rumor-mongering at this point.

>and 16c parts are currynigger rumor-mongering at this point.
16C part rumor comes from CPC Hardware tho.

sauce?

>Zeppelin

At least post the proper die shot. And no, that's Zeppelin, AKA Ryzen 1000 series.

I should point out we know its 12 cores per die because of a 48 core on the road map.

If this is a 3rd ccx or a 6 core ccx is not known, though I would personally bet on a 6 core ccx.