youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
youtube.com/watch?v=4AUf1gQ2c_s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Swedish_inventions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Polish_inventions
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kategoria:Polskie_wynalazki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Polish_inventions
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

y do they do dis?

Germany should have been split up into seperate states after WW2.

I dont know, they are our evil brother. Everytime we tried to make Europe great, they ruined everything.

But it was

Agree.

wtf? how can you say this after all mama merkel has done for us?

If you don't delete this I'm reporting it to the stasi.

I was thinking more along the lines of a pre-Bismark Germany. And it should stay that way

perhaps before would have been smarter

True. Too late for that unfortunately

Like this ?

>All these plebs averse to ordning

No wonder we're the pinnacle of success. All you have to do is obey the law, is that really so hard?

this could have worked as well

I imagine that Saarland would be ours and Rheinland divided between Belgium and the Netherlands.

Which game is that?

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

Nothing makes me smile more than remembering that time we made religion great again while the rest of the world still haven't.

>All you have to do is obey the law

I would like to agree with you, but when your laws were made by the foreign Khanz who will guarantees that they were fair? Or another example the flight from GDR was against the law does it mean that they wrong when trying to escape?

>pinnacle of success

In what?

>we have no culture
>we don't have much in terms of scientific achievments
>we are overrun by superior brown people
>we are depressed
>we have no interesting history

>Martin Luther
The age of enlightenment would have delayed. Why would that be a good thing?

Then you dethrone the fuckers who made those laws.

"We" is not the same as "I"

Their only crime was losing 70 years ago.

protestants werent necessary for France to produce Voltaire, Montesquieu, Rousseau, Descartes etc

I think protestantism had more to do with German romanticism as a reaction against the Enlightenment.

Also, the wars of religion devasted Germany, they were worse for them than the 2 WWs.

Why is russia there when FSB have been directly implied to have played a part in the creation of ISIS?

>Then you dethrone the fuckers
Wow you shouldn't promote unlawful actions. :3

Show me one passage which says it's illegal to restructure a state.

They just do, it's always like this
>Have a good economy
>Decide to fuck things up
>Have shit economy
>Get better
>Again decide to fuck shit up
It's their natural cycle.

It's your fault for destroying HRE and allow Prussia to take over and form Germany.

>they hatin cause they're too bad to play the game too

World War winners
>Germany:0
>Rest of the World:2
I'd say you're pretty bad at this game.

>his country has never won a world war
Germans are embarrassing

eventhough we lost we are the most important country inside of europe, while even though you "won" you're still a post-communist shithole.
Now, you can post all your muzzie memes, but that won't change the fact that your countrie is poor and irrelevant.

not as embarrassing as you Davido-Kun.

It won't last, when the eu breaks apart Germany will go back to being the sick man of europe again.

>Merkel wants to keep the EU becasue she knows if the EU fails germany will fuck up Europe once more
4DCHESS
CH
E
S
S

>that dmg control
i'm sorry hans i won't stop your country from becoming GROSSUBERDICKERFAGGOTMAXIMUMPRUSSIAGERMANIA!
Also
>irelevant
Haven't you read the news? Everybody keeps shitting on us for electing "nazi right wing" party. Euro comission is telling us to stop being such a nazis.

>Haven't you read the news? Everybody keeps shitting on us for electing "nazi right wing" party. Euro comission is telling us to stop being such a nazis.

Nobody cares about Poland. Your obsession with Germany isn't mutual

>Your obsession with Germany isn't mutual
We couldn't give less fucks about Germany here. People just laugh at Merkel shouting at us "Poland plox take some immigrants". It's germans who are butthurt about GROSSUBERDICKERPRUSSIAGERMANIA.

Age of Empires II

A million polish posters here would suggest otherwise. Which is interesting because without Germany and the EU you wouldn't have afforded the computer you're using right now.

Nice meme my afro american friend :^)!

It's funny that other countries are almost always like "omg Senpai noticed me" when Merkel says something about it. On the other hand no one here gives a fuck. So it makes sense that the polish are extremely buthurt over every statement.

>We couldn't give less fucks about Germany here.

Looks like every other post on this board by a Pole is some rant about Germany. Poles even come to comment sections of German newspapers or German-language yt-videos and rant something in Polish or insult people via google translate. You can act all aloof now, but Germany is apparently still a hot topic in Poland; you only get the impression that people discuss Poland a lot in Germany because the Polish press reports every German newspaper arcticle and every German politician's remark on Poland. That's why you think that "Everybody keeps shitting on us ".

>It's germans who are butthurt about GROSSUBERDICKERPRUSSIAGERMANIA

Not in real life, and those who write about it here aren't mad about Poland because it had nothing to do with Großgermaniums demise.

World War winners
>Rest of the World:0
>Jews: 2

World War winners
>Rest of the World:0
>Jews: 1
>Sweden: 2

>Show me one passage which says it's illegal to restructure a state.
>dethrone - 1. To depose; to forcibly relieve a monarch of the monarchy.

Anyway, I think I understood your point, you can easily elect someone else if you don't like the way the things are going.
Sadly it is not true for us and we would end up in a similar way to Ukraine.

Thank you for adding Marx. You the real MVP.

I didnt tho, it isnt my work.

lmao Sweden BTFO by Poland again as always.

Butthurt or not Poles always win arguments against Germans here and pretty much everywhere else on the internet.

Well not necessarily. But Putin isn't a terrible leader, why go that far?

Still, you always always have to be prepared for the worst. What if your leaders declared war on America tomorrow, you'd need some kind of contingency plan to avoid complete and pointless destruction, right?

The picture I posted happened after rumors went around that Russia and Denmark was going to share Sweden between them unless peace was signed, which the king refused. At that point pretty much everyone knew he had to go, so they dragged him screaming off the throne and reformed the state from scratch.

>Polish "arguments"

They're just obnoxious crybabies with a huge inferiority complex. Horrible posters overall. Among the worst banterers on Sup Forums.

well anyway i saved it, with Marx on it it's the complete version now

the way that the other European states treat them have been making Germany abnormale since the age of discovery.

People sometimes think it's merely Poland that's bad - More like the reason Poland is bad is because Polish people are bad. Poland in the hands of Germans/Russians would be thriving.

odin was finnish tho

Just like Italy.

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Hey Germoney, those 700 bilions worth of reperations for WW2. When is the 1st batch coming in? I want to buy myself a new car.

They are barbarians to the core. It's in their nature, it just cannot be removed from them.

youtube.com/watch?v=4AUf1gQ2c_s

They always beat you though, you never have any good retorts to their arguments.

nice continent you got there.

would be a shame if something happened to it.

Then he had both of his eyes. They were just slanty and half covered up.

lol

I fixed Europe.

oops, i dropped something

Contributions by Germany:

>Music
>Art
>Science
>Printing Press
>Protestantism

Contributions by Poland:

>

>flanders not part of neeterland
>krauts part of neeterland

ay lmao get fukt

>Contributions by Sweden:
>white women getting fucked by BBC
THANK YOU SWEDEN OUR GREATEST ALLY!

So we opportunistically looted Poland as they where invaded by everyone around them? Besides Poland repelled us in the end and still won despite everything.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Swedish_inventions

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Polish_inventions

that's racist.

reported to merkel.

Actually we burned their capital and their king fled the country despite them outnumbering us 3 to 1. It wasn't even the last time they got BTFO by us.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Polish_inventions
That's because it's in english you mouth breathing retard
Have a version in Polish
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kategoria:Polskie_wynalazki
I can play this game too you nigger loving fag.

but l love them to some extent.

>their king
a Swede*

have u had a childhood

>Only in Polish

Holy shit that's the funniest thing I've ever seen

No other people on earth give a fuck

>Poland is bad
for Muslim welfare tourists

They still won the war though despite being overwhelmingly outnumbered.

Single battles lost doesn't change that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Polish_inventions

I want to invade Germany.

Have this Sven.

>Gaining no concessions and forced to give up your claim to the crown before ceasing to exist a few decades later while losing a third of your population
>Winning

Now I know why Poland is so bad.

Why did you post a list of random employees? My neighborhood has more professors than this.

Didn't read lol

>Swedes
>the village idiots of Scandinavia

Whatever you say Sven.

>All these elaborate memes
>Defeated by a single picture of Poland

How does this make you feel?

maths is for autists