Let's talk about Norge

Let's talk about Norge.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/norwegian-rape-victim-feels-guilty-the-man-who-raped-him-was-deported-a6975041.html
youtube.com/watch?v=sRMnkuxShpU
numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_cities.jsp?country1=Norway&country2=Australia&city1=Oslo&city2=Sydney
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaj xdxd

Lucky guy. Wish I had a cute black gf.

Literally the best country in the world though

What is wrong with scandinavians?
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/norwegian-rape-victim-feels-guilty-the-man-who-raped-him-was-deported-a6975041.html

this desu

>Feminist
>Anti-racist
>Leftist

Don't fool yourself, they're the same everywhere.

this

I like girls of all races desu but when I get married my wife will probs be black

>throwing away your pure genes to raise a nigger son whose IQ will be significantly lower than his peers

Fucking lmao

You will never live in the most expensive penthouse in Oslo with view over then city together with with a qt wife, why even live?

Is Oslo as culturally enriched as people say? It seems the easiest place for a foreigner to move as far as language is concerned.

Jeg vil ha norsk gf.

why do norvaginas want to make criticising feminism illegal in the north?

I wish.

>not doing selective breeding and secretly aborting your male kids so your wife births mulatto women who in turn will get NORGED and who will also birth 1/4 breeds who will get NORGED and so on

en >gf
gutta fränd?

varför inte en fv?

What is fv?

It's gf in bork-speak (flickvän)

You can be my fv senpai.

fug off homo

But now i want qt finn.

Yes it is. But evil memes tries to mock it as a muslim shithole. Muslims only makes out a small percentage of the population.

Har du en feminin penis?

What does Oslo even mean ???

Ja pappa.

>niggers
>Norwegian
>????

Os Laughed

there are jews too youtube.com/watch?v=sRMnkuxShpU

Cool. I'm thinking about studying in Norway for a couple of years after I finish my undergrad, if I'm moderately confident with my language skills by then. The dialects worry me though.

"Saastad" literally means 'pollute' in Estonian.

At-least we're not niggers :^)

Only Sexy Ladies from Ouagadougou

Why does Swedes spend their free time digging up three year old articles about groups the average Norwegian has never heard about so they can add it to their Sup Forums folder?

One of these, can't be sure what 'Os' was supposed to mean as it has multiple meanings:

The plain by the river mouth.
The plain under the hillside.
The god's plain/plain of gods.

Why are you talking about osby?

stop stealing our names

That's a nice picture, it makes me happy.

But then I remember I don't have a gf and I get angry.

Finland, you will die alone

You can tell she's an ass and tiddy monster

i hope you are wealthy AF

DELET THIS THREAD

I DON'T WANT TO BE REMINDED OF WHAT I WILL NEVER HAVE

THIS

>tfw no black gf

What a waste

>i hope you are wealthy AF

You don't have to be wealty, you just have to live 2 miles ouside of the city where cost of living is half the price

I worked through high school, and full time for a few years before uni, so I have plenty saved even after a couple years of tuition and rent in Sydney.
Also starting a decent part time job next month, and finishing my studies at a much cheaper university so I can be closer to home while my mum's sick.

>numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_cities.jsp?country1=Norway&country2=Australia&city1=Oslo&city2=Sydney
This doesn't seem too bad.

cute af

Yeah I think I'd want my first wife to be black too

>first wife

Black women hate white men.

How do you know that?

Yes?

No. I've ran trains on black girls in Sweden with my friends. They love us whities.

I want one wife man. Why would you plan on having a divorce?

Who said anything about a divorce

It is permissible to take up to four wives as it was revealed to the prophet (pbuh)

Muzzies must go back.

I'm Norwegian, I am home habibi

Comfy commie blocks

Abandon your disgusting ways or else

nah.

do you hang out with black girls? i do. they just hate racists and those old shit faced sandals wearing perverts who are chasing them in public transportations. other than that african girls fucking love young educated open minded white men. ghana and naija girls are bending over backwards to get a european husband.

There is an american user visiting /norgestråden/ frequently talking about norwegian bf. Now imagine if she's actually a Rihanna copy dayum... You never know

>she

How mad would you be if you expected to meet a Rihanna copy and this american fella showed up?