Why are black people always normies?

why are black people always normies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
cshe.berkeley.edu/sites/default/files/shared/publications/docs/ROPS.CSHE_.10.15.Geiser.RaceSAT.10.26.2015.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

superior physic genes

Actually, It's a good question. Most of them are "chad" people.

>>And a few are not... But still, they're more "chads" than white guys. Why?

what kind of normies?

well firstable, they almost always have brothers, and they're too dumb to enjoy loneliness.

A lot of black people are beta weebs

tbqh I'm always surprised at the amount of black weeabs I see when I watch videos from American conventions

I know a bunch of blacks that are twink weebs, you guys need to chilll with the cuck memes...

>damage control

Most of them aren't smart enough to delve into our own existentialism, and generally fall into the 'blissfully ignorant' category, not all black people are normies though, there are outliers like in every race

t. Tyrone Magnus

I want to fuck a fat black weeab dressed as sailor moon

Something tells me you haven't met many black people, yet this audacity to generalise. Wow

i've met aboriginal people if that counts

thanks

Brazil is also the country from which emerged the negro band mystifier in the 80s. I think brazilians have the most a-typical niggers in the world, probably because most people are some kind of nigger crossbreed and niggers are not seen as some kind of 'culture', but just brazilians.

the only non normie blacks I' ve met were those from our overseas islands.

It's the islamic culture and the hood culture that forbids them to be normies, those two combined makes them extremelly dumb.

Africans are genetically more distant from Abbos than whites, so nah

want to know what your definition of a normie is lad

i've met plenty of muslim normies lmao

the opposite of a weebshit/neet who struggles with social interactions

Lack of self awareness
Social anxiety comes from analysing your own personality and actions to the point of obsession

Whacha saaay nigga?

>tfw I don't know any black people
where can I meet some?

>I have severe social anxiety but I am the very clever man

Kek, so you consider people who struggle with social interactions smart because you have social anxiety and think you yourself are smart? Oh Sup Forums...

in your mom's bedroom

>Lack of self awareness

I try to imagine how great life must be when you're like this.

ur moms bed

Does that already count as schizophrenia?

Didn't say i was smart and i dont have social anxiety lad

the brit just explained it himself, are you dumb?

Pretty much the implication though, why else bring up social anxiety?

You don't have to be smart to be self aware but you're not self aware you can't be smart
People with social anxiety are self aware but not necessarily "smart"

because it's one of the fundamental differences between normies and robots

what the fuck are you on about

But if you're not*

Well, this becomes even more ridiculous then, so most black people are dumb because they're not capable of being self aware? That's some donkeyshit you're pulling straight out of your ass there

No, most black people are just dumb

SAME THING THAT WITH WOMEN THEY ARE ALWAYS ATRACTED TO THE PHISICAL WORLD, THE FAKE WORLD THE LIVE IN THE MATRIX

Tyrone magnus is a Manlet though

thier 'culture' essentially forces them to

>tfw black webooo

Feels good desu

Hmm... so you're convinced you'd to smarter than the average black guy you'd see at your school?
Arrogant

Probably a little more than other races, but they definitely have their share of introverted losers and weebs.

I wouldn't call this normal.

youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

imagine being born black
you will ALWAYS BE BLACK
in the future blacks will always be dumb blacks and that will never ever change.
in 200 years, people look at history and all they see is blacks being shits

And now he is in jail for cheese pizza.

Cicero ain't got shit on them desu baka senpai

cicero was a little bitch

There's a metric fuckton of black weebs, actually

Black weebs tend to be pretty bro-tier in my experience

Are you black or just a dumb leftard?

>black
>not ripped but still got triceps and some abs
>Korean tier dick
Kill me fám

*you'd be

>in 200 year
Only blacks will exist in 200 years and history will be passed down orally and it will consist of three words...

Post your dick

pretty sure he was already released but restricted from using the internet or any type of social media.

you walked into that one

>calling me dumb
Ironic. Are you going to regurgitate some Sup Forums meme?

>arrogant
It's just statistically more likely that I, and average white male, will be smarter than the average black male

>black non-normies
>lol why u actin white?
>fucking uncle tom
>black guy no longer goes outside
>therefore you'll only see the black chads

>meme

cshe.berkeley.edu/sites/default/files/shared/publications/docs/ROPS.CSHE_.10.15.Geiser.RaceSAT.10.26.2015.pdf

>Rather than declining in salience, race
and ethnicity are now more important than either family income or parental education in accounting for test score differences.

For the same reason all women are normies.

You see, a lot of autistic, virgin white manchildren in their 20s are people who were rejected through childhood and early adolescence, so they never developed social skills no navigate the adult world and enter relationship, have meaningful jobs etc. They are literally retarded in the sense that they missed a vital part of human development and now they can never make up for it.

This will never happen to women or black men because while a white guy must fight his own shyness to seek companionship, people flock to girls and blacks. We know people flock to girls, training them into becoming socially competent even if they were shy at childhood basically because they want to have sex with them, and it's the same with black men! Starting at age 13, he already develops an oversized penis that is literally irresistible to women of all ages, who will flock to his cock. This early sexual awakening increases his confidence, so by the time a black guy is 16 he already has massive sexual experience and has no reason to be shy and introverted anymore.

This

that pic made me kek

Damnnn, didn't know so many Europeans were race traitors. Y'all just soaking up the thugggg lyfe mentality!

Brazilians are mega-cucks. Deal with it.

>this level of arrogance
You're actually pretty stupid and unaware of that, funny coming from someone who considers himself a very aware person.

First of all, what is "black"? Lemme guess, in this graph black represents afro americans. So in a way you believe they're representative for the whole sub-saharan african region.
Since you're probably also very convinced on the genetic component, just so you know. The aforementioned region is the most genetically diverse on this planet.

It's easy to look at this and take whatever what you want from it because you're ignorant, but that's not how science works.

whoo.

Funny because Brazil is the only country in the world where most interracial relationships between whites and blacks are between white males and black females.

Once you go to Europe and North America, all interracial relationships are between black males and white females. As I said, that's why it's hard to find a black non-normie in the First World. How can you not be a normie when all women around you lust after your dick?

>So in a way you believe they're representative for the whole sub-saharan african region.
Afro-americans outperform sub-saharans for the most part because, except for example, South African college students who perform around as bad.

The average sub Saharan African has an IQ of 60
They are technically mentally retarded
This is a fact

>because*
of better conditions.

Yes, and? You've really said nothing of substance, right now. This still doesn't even slightly imply your previous statement.

You do not understand because are black and have poor reading comprehension. Yes,Afro-americans don't represent sub-Saharan Africans. They perform better than them. But they are still borderline retarded, meaning Africans in Africa are pure retards.

t. insecure black hue

Why are black so insecure?

>fact

Statistics are fact yes, but the claimed meaning you take out of it is absolutely NOT a fact.

Since there's a good possibility it's low on sufficient data to be representative and biased.

>all this talk a about black Americans being retarded

Fug u guys I'm not dum

for

s-sorry

t. Dumbby

It OK I forgive

Every race in America is fucking stupid man. Nothin personell kid

black people got strong bodies, but little spirit.
Noy their fault tho, It's genetic.

So show me a study that proves blacks have the same IQ
until then, just be quiet

IQ is a meme, ya flithy paki

>I e-enjoy being alone
>I-I really d-do

Just because you said it doesn't make it true

Your mum is a meme, Ahmed.

>Just because you said it doesn't make it true

Same could be said about your """""""graph"""""".

Waar blijft mijn nasi, tering pinda

>Ahmed
>indonesia biggest muslim cunt
godverdommen mohammedanen ook

>it's a Sup Forumstard who posts his biased charts to push his narrative episode

Meh, Nigerians are acadamecially doing actually pretty good in the U.K. aren't they.
Still, a randoms study showing that blacks have the same IQ still wouldn't mean shit.
You'd need some large scale intensive study to make something that's believable.

Every time

>I'm not dum
Can you prove this assertion?

because they have that "tribal" mentality, nor the bad sense, where you have to be "in" the group or else you may as well be an outsider

Rate my theory

>insecure
>Black people
What do you say, all niggers i have met are very extrovert. When i was a 8 years kid i met a black kid how lived in my neighborhood, he was so annoying and always arrived to my
home to take me out to the park, i just felt so happy when he leave.

>same could be said about your """""graph""""""
Well no it couldn't

>For the same reason all women are normies.
Have you ever met a horse girl? Like 10% AT MOST are normies, the rest are complete autists. You just dont see them because they spend all their time taking care of the horses. Somali men here also seem like they are turboautismos.