Does your country have a royal/imperial family?

Does your country have a royal/imperial family?

We have a Danish one.

yes

>Dom Raphael is a filthy normie

And people want this fuck as the Emperor.

Yes but they are exiled
Our constitution does not recognize any nobility title
And being descendants of Iturbide they are not very welcome unless they give up their title

Never forgetti ;^)

The Kennedys are almost gone

Iturbe is retarded. I want my Austrian Meme Emperor Back!

Romanovs are still around.

Oh, sure.

Malaysia has an interesting system of government, reminds me of Imperial Germany.

Little known fact is Lithuania was the first ever republic.

yes,they fled to to europe during the revolution, now they sorta live everywhere, USA,france,england etc.
They cant return back btw

We had it until Putin divorced.

>The first republic was the Roman Republic, which was founded about 509 BC, just about the same time as the first democracy in Athens. The rules about who could vote were about the same as in Athens too: slaves couldn't vote, and neither could women, or children, or men who were not citizens.

>believing the written jew

Really? How does the system looks like?

No, my country isn't cucked.

Like a Federal Monarchy with some non Monarchical bits in the Federation as well. If my understanding of Malaysia is right anyway.

Yes

ye

He-heh, not anymore.

Delete this.

No, and thats a good thing

Lenin actually didn't want to have the royal family executed since he figured they were useful as a bargaining chip. The guards watching them didn't know that and figured they'd be considered heroes for shooting them.

Lenin sent the order, the reason they did it was because the white army in that are awas advancing and they feared they would free the Tsar. Which would give a rally point for the divided white armies to focus around and unite properly against the Bolsheviks.

Yes, we have, and they serve no purpose, as all the decisional power is handled by the politics. But anyway , they pump shitloads of money each year, so that they can jack off and be well dresses when they wave and shake hands all around.
I think they only interest old poeple now.

Here in the middle our larva retarded king, with the former parkinson one on the right. On the left of the "king" is his spouse and then the queen 2 generations up. The guy on the far left is the brother who could never be king and don't get along with the others (but who cares, no consequence for us), and I don't even know who's the dude on the far right.

Yes, our royal family is connected to Willem van Oranje, but it doesn't have any connections with the Medieval period of the Netherlands. Willem van Orange became relevant at the end of the 16th century as a German nobleman under philips II of Spain. After we became independent the family of Orange-Nassau just played an important role on political level and in 1815 the kingdom was founded. Eventhough I have connections with the nobility myself, we should have been a republic. However, I don't say I dislike the royal family. Perhaps Willem-Alexander can become Stadtholder in the future.

>a republic
So upper classes can rule the lowers with impunity?

Briefly the Kennedys but they're not relevant anymore.

Do a faceswap on these two, I dare you.

True, wouldn't want any power struggles with the Caliph Al-Baghdadi

Yeah, they're old pedophiles.

Tangentially related, have you seen this film? Is it accurate?