My music gear

R8 my synth setup guys.

That's just a variable power supply, probably for testing circuits. Hence the 3 variacs. The multiples are clearly for distributing the same voltage to multiple destinations, and the numbered ports down below are the trunk lines that probably wind up at whatever the receiving circuit is.

Here's a synth

Are you telling me I wasted 3 grand on a "synth"? I'm so pissed

take another pic with timestamp, because that's impossible to believe
that thing doesn't look like it's been moved in years, mostly because of the floor moulding

>gluing cables to your safe

guess I'll just post more synths since OP is a fag

if you thought the VCS3 was sexy from the front...

...wait until you see the back side

booty shot

Nice. Now let's hear the music.

how can you hear a machine that doesn't even make noise?

Actual setup

underrated

hows the roland? I'm still not terribly convinced on a digital semi-modular

Didn't really test his modular capabilities,but it sound really nice despite what people say because muh vintage looking synth

Are these things the giant fire hazards they appear to be?

how does it sound compared to the Bass Station?

Explain.

I was under the impression that steel and aluminum are very difficult to spontaneously combust

Bs2 is a monster, really thick sounding even if you use his double distortion,and even the leads are really consistent, i wish it was more snappy in the bass regster tho, the filter is nice, but not as nice as the brute series.

I used the sys1 for trance leads and chords, but bass lines made with the supersaw oscillator can be either super smooth or super aggressive,it's really versatile,and the complete hands on interface is a +++

I won't choose between the 2. They fit all my needs..

stand back folks

I was about to make this joke with my microkorg but you beat me to it

Just had a gig on saturday, and moved out of my apartment on sunday, so I don't have most of my stuff setup. Plus This is like a 1/5th of my gear total, and probably 1/10th by mass.

Wtf mane

I have a CP-70 baby grand, and a Hammond somewhat B3 with a couple of leslies that make up most of the mass of the gear I own.