Office chairs to hold my frail body

Office chair recommendations? I'm considering the Steelcase Gesture or Leap. I just started working from home and the cost is justified considering how much time I'll be spending in it.

Arabs did 9/11

>I just started working from home

I've been doing some research on that myself and my number one pick is the Gesture (so far). Some people have recommended Haworth chairs as well but I don't know.

Reminder if you don't stand or sit on a stone, you're a soyboy

Probably after his vasectomy so he can hear Tyrone screwing his wife

I bought a Steelcase Think off Craigslist for $45 a few weeks ago and I have no complaints. Highly recommend buying used if possible since it'll save you a lot of money.

Herman Meme Chairs

seat width of some of the popular options:
herman miller
---
embody 21.2" (538.48mm)
mirra 2 19.25" (489mm)

haworth
---
zody: 19.25" (489mm)
very task: 19" (483mm)
x99: 18.6" (472mm)

steelcase
---
cachet: 16.4" (416.56mm)
gesture: 20" (508mm)

i think i'm going to have to try an embody or gesture because of this width shit. my thighs get fucked up by the edge of my current chair when i play fight games with my stick right now

>i play fight games

fuck off bobandy

sorry that you got owned at 1v1 games and have to put them down to feel better about yourself, user

>1v1 games

>Steelcase Think off Craigslist for $45
>$45
bullshit

Are there any non-poor non-retarded fellas on Sup Forums that can recommend anything other than DX Racers?

>muh fancy chair

i used to have a leap v2. have since switched to an aeron - breathes better, more comfortable imo, and easier to find second hand.

Samefag

wrong again retard

There's your (You) now fuck off shitposter.

butthurt much retard

wrong board kike

The best engineered chairs are car seats, and it shows. I installed mine on a power recliner base so I get both devices worth of adjustments. My keyboard and mice (one per side) sits on a medical tilt-top table and my 27" monitors are on a stand I made to hold a dual monitor arm.

Comfy as fuck and the best chair I've ever sat in. Cost under fifty bucks including hardware.

>The best engineered chairs are car seats, and it shows

Some office chairs put a lot of research into back ergonomics, but ironically they sometimes come out uncomfortable. Car seats are comfortable and last long but they're not really made to be good for your spine if you're spending 8 hours a day in them.

sit/stand

I have a leap I got from a warehouse that buys and resells whole offices worth of furniture for $400. Look for one near you.
Herman Miller Embody is the end game chair but the Aeron is ok too. If you look for Desing Within Reach’s anual HM sale you can find discounts online.
Pic related is my leap at my neet station.

Is Herman Miller embody chair worth the price? It's almost $1200

Just buy a rocking chair.

Try to get it on sale, but yes it’s game changing. See you can save 15-25% I think.

>working from a chair
>not working from a bed desk

>it’s game changing

>hasn’t tried the greatest chair ever made
Your loss.
And before you call me a soy boy my home boards are /k/, Sup Forums, and /fit/ and I only post here because I’m an ergonomics snob, meme keyboard notwitshtanding.

>My home boards
Soyboy

I'm eurocuck, how do I get one cheap?

Herman miller mirra with the tilt upgrade

/thread

>my home boards

Get a herman miller stool and use a permanent standing-height desk

Max weight for the herman chairs is 270lb.

Theyre very sturdy but the fabric seat on the aeron and mira would prob wear out under a lard ass

Figure a replacement seat or two into the lifetime cost

>standing-height desk

>home boards
>/k/ Sup Forums /fit/

Obama was't born in this country. Think about it.

Time for bed granpa

Mine was $180. It's from like 2006 but could feasibly last a few more decades. Only the piston has a chance of failing. It needed a lever and a bolt, both optional, but the distributor sent them to me for an extra $20.

The warehouse had several different models. Try the few big brands like Steelcase and Herman Miller and take what you like. Don't buy garbage from Amazon, Staples, or DXRacer, unless you feel like essentially renting a chair with poor economics for a few years before being forced to trash it.

I have a leap v1 and I prefer it over the aeron I tried.
I like to sit cross legged and the aeron does not allow it comfort, way too narrow. I also find the leap encompasses a greater variety of positions in general.

damn user, that's a sparse room

>I like to sit cross legged

yeah user, like indian style.
I'm a bony-ass fuck and indian style/criss-cross/whatever is by far the most comfortable sitting position for me.

Looks comfy, but I would prefer an ergonomic chair

when will they make a chair with built in toilet

I had just moved and was sleeping in my office until my bed arrived as it had the nicest carpet. It was pretty comfy desu