Because Google is removing the view image button, why don't we just write a extension to add it back?

Because Google is removing the view image button, why don't we just write a extension to add it back?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=kazami yuuka&client=firefox-b-1&tbm=isch&source=lnt&tbs=isz:lt,islt:2mp&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiUufnRsqrZAhWkTd8KHVZIATMQpwUIIA&biw=1436&bih=600&dpr=0.9#imgrc=nM3O4ka0Hv8LZM:
wallpapermaiden.com/wallpaper/11934/download/1920x1080/kazami-yuuka-touhou-sunflowers-smiling-green-hair-umbrella.jpg
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/google-search-view-image/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literally just right click it...

Co robi?

I'll do the logo.

BASED LOGOPOSTER

i'll put it on the blockchain

i'll give it bsd licensing

>using google
>ever

It's a dumb animuposter, what did you expect?

I know, let's use the russian botnet and the jewish duck instead

Use Yahoo!, user. It's the redpilled search engine. It's the only one not constantly shilling that net neutrality horseshit.

Yahoo is literally powered by Bing

It's inconvenient to load the entire page just to get the image you see and need. The image that is loaded on search is a thumbnail, and does not have the full resolution of the image shown.

Just use startpage...

That's wrong, the full image is loaded. Your internet is probably shit so you need to wait a couple seconds for the full thing to load rather than the thumbnail

That would be literally retard. kys

Nice, i'll make the logo

University Internet, but this actually did work (I thought it would open Google's smaller thumbnail, but it's actually linked directly to the site image).

I stand corrected.

Firefox doesn't have that

It's called control+click on View Image, user.

how is duck a jew?

Not only this, but Google searches by a cached image. If the site that's hosting the image deletes the image, you cannot get the image through their website, despite Google giving you the result, and you can't search by image now either.

Google is gradually becoming more fucking retarded. Any good image search engines?

Why doesn't chrome have a button for opening the image in CURRENT tab? Having it pop up on a new tab and having to close the current one is retarded and time consuming

It's a few lines of JS to fix, OP. Better to just write a userscript than bother making an extension.

but they've already removed that option too

try to open a twitter or instagram image that way

Reverse image search is going to be hurt the most by this. Otherwise I wouldn't even give a fuck.

Doesn't work for every image.

Depends on the site.

>open in new tab/window
?????

>not using based startpage
Look at this faggot

post exampls fagget

Explain

Use Bing.

I bet you save thumbnails on Sup Forums.

If your firewall is blocking the site where the image is hosted, google replaces it with a low res thumbnail on that page, doing that will show you the thumbnail instead of the target image.

and it's not just about firewalls, it could happen when there're connection issues as well. Of course, you could say just go to the site itself and see if it works, well not everyone wants to do that when you could view the image directly clicking "view image" button before. Everyone knows why google is doing this, because ads companies are bitching that they're losing profit when people don't visit their site.

google.com/search?q=kazami yuuka&client=firefox-b-1&tbm=isch&source=lnt&tbs=isz:lt,islt:2mp&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiUufnRsqrZAhWkTd8KHVZIATMQpwUIIA&biw=1436&bih=600&dpr=0.9#imgrc=nM3O4ka0Hv8LZM:

>we

There are also some sites (particularly wallpaper sites) where View Image automatically opened the page anyway.

nigger tons of sites did this shit even when the button was there, its an anti-hotlink method

wallpapermaiden.com/wallpaper/11934/download/1920x1080/kazami-yuuka-touhou-sunflowers-smiling-green-hair-umbrella.jpg

load the site an u get the full version anyways

yall niggas should have a bigger issue with chrome not relaying the "open image" for various images which firefox does

Yandex's reverse image search is often as good as googles, and usually better for any partially-obscured image

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/google-search-view-image/
This was released 3 hours ago, pretty fast.
I'll be waiting for more reviews though.

Nice try, Vlad

Inspect element adds unnecessary steps.

I am perfectly aware of this. Prior poster wanted an example of a pic you couldn't just right-click to get, I provided one.

Right I forgot yandex even existed, it looks nice.
It also tells you when the image cannot be loaded, pic related.
I'll be using this for a while probably.

>Chrome

>Google
Just use Qwant.

posting this thread means you're waiting for someone else to do it instead of doing it yourself

>time consuming?
How many miliseconds does it take you to press ctrl+w, retard? Or simply d, if you use vim bindings, like you should. And if you use a mouse for things that could be done with a keyboard, don't pretend that you care for your time, because you're draining it more than an old toothless whore drains a cock.