She's fucking beautiful, a goddess really. What album do I start with? I want to experience the art made by this angel

She's fucking beautiful, a goddess really. What album do I start with? I want to experience the art made by this angel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7GQwqc3BWc
youtube.com/watch?v=aBVDFFLs6Fs
youtube.com/watch?v=r8zio7yhUGc
youtube.com/watch?v=QEvWHoqUbYM
youtube.com/watch?v=OLPxHiRAhhE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The start.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7GQwqc3BWc

literally her worst fucking album. incredible

Medulla is a good one to go with. it's all vocals.

nope

>it's all vocals
>good one

>worst

There's literally not a single bad album or song on her whole discography in general. The Bjork experience is something perfectly cohesive between each records.

yeah it is her worst, by some way. Telegram isn't bad.

>waifufags
she's not a perfect artist by a long way

I don't think in the last 13 years there's been an acapella album near personal and experimental as Medùlla.

her Conchita Wurst is Volta. Don't listen to these other Anons, Post is great, albeit kitschy at times

Start with Homogenic.

This

>Calling bad and worst an album made by classics pieces such as Hyperballad, Isobel, Enjoy, Army of Me and Possibly Maybe.

Spotted the underage.

Being a contrarian won't get you anywhere in life

go on youtube

type BJORK

listen to random songs. pick your fave. listen to that album

faggot

this or Vespertine. Earlier for more pop/dance and later for more experimental

You don't need to sign off with your fucking name you cuck.

bjorkfags are so weird
all of those songs become legitimately good on Telegram though

>"Post is now considered one of the greatest representatives of Björk's integration of experimentation and popular music, and one of the greatest albums of the decade and, occasionally, of all time."

>by absolutely awful reviewers
seriously that's not a reasonable opinion to have. Any reviewer calling Post the greatest album of all time was probably fired shortly after

I'm listening to it for the first time and it's great desu. Her voice is beautiful and I love the variety of genres being showcased here.

>he likes the awful ""jazz"" samples
god you're beyond saving

Just because you're contrarian doesn't mean you have good taste

>stop liking what I don't like

>seriously that's not a reasonable opinion to have
It's actually the general critics consensus on it, not a random reviewer. If you seriously are tryharding this much to hate this genuinely great album, you're indeed just an attention contrarian.

Don't feed the trolls buddies.

>it's really cool that I like bad things

>only trolls like cheesy big band-aping crap

jfc I thought this was a music board

oh my fucking GOD how does she look so amazing? do all icelandic genes produce this masterpiece of a human?

those eyes

those eyes belong to someone that you want to hold and cherish for the rest of your life.

nice thread

she's not even particularly attractive like holy shit

>he says as he faps furiously

She may be one of the most attractive musicians I've ever seen. She is this perfect mix of sexuality intrigue and pure cuteness.

muh fucking dick

Look at the mirror reflection between her legs

what's the story behind this?

idk, some random fan got up stage maybe?

I know this thing, kinda scary, the man looks like a shadow, literally.

This is incredible. That dude did what everyone always wished to do at least once in a life, and he did it i a perfect way; got on stage without being noticed by anyone, furtively stepped to her without arming her, kissed her quickly and then he returned back to the shadows. That man was a genius.

It's really creepy though, it's bordering on sexual assault/rape. Bjork has amazing mental fortitude to be able to just continue performing after that shit.

Sugarcubes Bjork will always be the most beautiful, cute and talented woman in the universe.

absolut truth

Is this a Woody Allen short movie? Also the song is rad, sounds like no wave Swans.

Yes, one of his very first ones.

Got original pic?

Nope, they want you to pay to have Bjork pictures.

seems legit though

this is such a bad song. Even her singing is really ugly

well that's weird

It's one of her first post-punk, no wave band from the 80s, her vocals are actually very addictive to the music.

youtube.com/watch?v=aBVDFFLs6Fs

Why are we not cloning her and creating an army of adorable Icelandic pop-princesses?

THERE LIES MY PASSION, HIDDEN

They have already did it. But they say they aren't neither pop neither princesses.

If you complain once more you'll meet an army of me. Here it is.

What did he mean by this?

Björk is one of the greatest minds of the contemporary music scene in which to art is concerned. She has the ability to combine pure poetry, perfectly executed songs, visual accompaniments that fit greatly with each idea of what the songs represent, and last but not least, a unique voice that comes deep inside one and touches your inner senses like you never experienced before.

Can I pick one?

G O D D E S S
O
D
D
E
S
S

p sure it was a band member m8

He was obviously not.

>he doesn't know about the antics Einar and her did on stage
youtube.com/watch?v=r8zio7yhUGc

Is Bjork Eurasian?

some scands have epicanthic folds b/c of cold get over it

who has banged bjork?

an immeasurable amount

you faggots she's a virgin - fuck off she's pure as fuck

she's very sexy in this photoshoot

those pale thighs...

>has two children

Björk is like the Virgin Mary, she was impregnated miraculously without penetration.

keep holding onto that pipe dream friendo

>favourite book is The Eye

gimme more bork fap material pls

I vowed to never fap to my waifu but you're making it hard.

making what hard? fapping to your waifu is healthy

It wasn't obviously Einar since Einar was singing right to her on the other side.

fuck im gonna cum

I have to be honest, it's the first i've ever seen Bjork clearly like this, and I admit I've never seen a girl so cute and beautiful as this, it's outstanding... her music is also really great.

welcome to the club

I miss so much the early 90s acid house sound mixed with her voice.

youtube.com/watch?v=QEvWHoqUbYM
youtube.com/watch?v=OLPxHiRAhhE

hips
i
p
s

Fucking cool dude, never heard of this 808State collab, very nice.

muh asmr. Listen to actual video.

my foot fetish is kinda pleased

bjork's feet are wonderful desu

not enough

she literally filmed herself having sex for her video for Pagan Poetry

shit. these are great