Fuck this shit. Fuck Google. Any suggestions for non broken image search engines?

Fuck this shit. Fuck Google. Any suggestions for non broken image search engines?

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2018/2/15/17017864/google-removes-view-image-button-from-search-results
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/google-search-view-image/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

duckduckgo

those stupid Google fuckers

just fucking write a greasemonkey/tampermonkey script that adds that button back, the URLs the images come from are still in the html itself.

thanks and agreed
>>

"Open image in new tab" opens the original image directly, what's the problem?

no problem here

and yahoo replaces google within a week if this continues

Nice cacti

DuckDuckGo, Bing works best user

>he is too dumb to view image directly

Ecosia.

This isn't even Google's fault you cunts

theverge.com/2018/2/15/17017864/google-removes-view-image-button-from-search-results

Getty Images sued them and they lost. They have to abide by the law.

>images of cactus are worth me going to your dumb website to generate traffic for your shit ads.

Fuck I hate photographers

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/google-search-view-image/

startpage or duckduckgo
yandex if you don't mind russian botnets

so they got cucked, either way it's the same outcome

This

>google doesn't have a backbone and chooses to run away in panic instead of catering to its userbase

Just fucking use Searx. You can get the exact same results of Google image search, but it still has a "view image" button. And since it's FOSS, you can be sure the engine respects your privacy.
DuckDuckGo is snake oil.

So is it that easy to put the most powerful company in the world under your heel?

No it doesn't. It links to the google cached image half the time.

I'm trying to get a 1240x1870 image, but opening in new tab gets me a 182x276. The website hosting the file may not have it anymore, yet google stored it as still existing. I can't search by image or view similar, BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE AN IMAGE TO SEARCH WITH. Furthermore google doesn't usually show duplicates, so no matter how fucking detailed my search query, I only get that one result, despite the image existing in literally thousands of locations.