We wanted to make sure the things we log are correct

we wanted to make sure the things we log are correct

It wooden even catch the mistakes made in the update log because they're still reel words.

What a terrible thread. Did you actually think this was funny? Check my trips then neck yourself, OP.

isnt that already a feature in the browser?

it has video support now.
no more gifv.

the strongest trips

.gifv is literally mp4 with the extension changed

no discord overrides the browser featuers and hotkeys, when you ctlr+f it uses its shitty built in search, u have to manually open with the mouse the find option in browser

its always had this, u could embed youtube, streamable ect...

>its always had this
You misunderstand, as of today you can upload for example webm files and they would be embedded into the chat.

>u could embed youtube, streamable ect.
no, fuck that stupid shit.
you can drag n drop videos directly into discord without relying on a third party source.

>.gifv is literally mp4 with the extension changed
the point is that you aren't forced to use that shitty format, which required you to upload a video to mp4 then waste time editing the timing.

its like you niggers dont understand why everyone was begging to have this feature.

nobody fucking uses imgur's video bullshit

gfycat is 100x better and it embeds

the fucking gif loading takes for fucking every in discord, literally nobody uploads directly to them

Fucking finally. I no longer use the desktop version, so I've had spell check for a while, but it's still nice that they implemented such a basic feature. Better late than never, I guess.

>be a good little boy

jesus christ thats jason bourne

Good good
Very good

And wait forever since it caps your upload? Unless you pay for their shitty subscription.

I'm sorry, seems I forgot that people like you live on dialup internet. Sorry Mr. Cuck.

Nice.

200/20, they literally cap it. And what videos are you gonna upload with the non-premium 8MB max upload? 50MB with Nitro, still quite small

no the upload process on discord is fucking atrocious

and the gif loading is even worse, even once the fucking gif is fully loaded it takes for fucking every to load, vs an embed from a non-jewish host

>fuckhuge amount of users
>still no way to download all logs
>search is still broken

op btfo

Based trips.

OP COMPLETELY
UTTERLY
BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT

Oh noo, they're gonna log all of my xD's

TRIPS OF TRUTH
OP BTFO

yet another thread from a retard who has no friends on his ventrilo or teamspeak server and wants to blame
>muh discord

fuck off

>tfw I stopped talking to my friends because they use proprietary shitware messengers

Fuck off Time Warner.

Hot damn.

Witnessed