Why are French people so cruel and hateful? They invite a medium-sized American celebrity to their show...

Why are French people so cruel and hateful? They invite a medium-sized American celebrity to their show, he's polite and friendly and answers their questions, but for no reason they start insulting him in the rudest way possible

There's no punchline or humor, there's no pun or wit, they're just trying to hurt his feelings and humiliate him

It's disrespectful and sad.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4

Other urls found in this thread:

canalplus.fr/emissions/le-grand-journal/pid5411-emission.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Q66qrw9gKsk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Americans in charge of handling banter

Banter implies wit, these were playground insults and not particularly good ones at that

It's tv

I was so embarrassed when i see this shit in the news

Sorry ameribros

Ha ha yes Jonah Hill is fat and unfunny look at him squirm what an amusing HOLY CHRIST

FRANCE

FRANCE FRANCE FRANCE

FUCKING FRENCH PEOPLE

WHAT IN GOD'S NAME IS THIS, FRANCE

FRANCE

EXPLAIN THIS

WHAT IS THIS CREATURE AND WHY IS THE PUBLIC ALLOWED TO SEE IT

>woman, in charge of handing out the bants.

This was going to end badly giving the ones involved.

I like this show. Do they regularly treat unfunny fat piece of shit like trash? Because if they do, I need to know where I can find more episodes.

at least when it's men being dicks it's funny. Like when Clarkson interviewed people on Top Gear

She is so sexy

What the fuck is that thing?

A Jew

Why is there a tranny there?

Iggy pop m8, lust for life and all that

>has shirt on
>iggy pop
choose one.

>"le grand journal"
>he is astonished that they insulting the guest
Yes, It's pretty much the goal of that show... It's a shitty show tho.

Pretty sure that is one of the dudesons.

canalplus.fr/emissions/le-grand-journal/pid5411-emission.html

If I were guest in that show, would I have been bullied too?

>the goal
The purpose*

>medium sized
kek

she's a right cunt
would fuck the shit out of her though

probably why she's on tv

Someone please post that picture about the american who could not handle the banter of his brit workmates.

Look at this dudes face, he's the kind of people you bully in highschool. I don't know how the fuck he became an actor, is he from a rich family?

They keep that woman on the panel to sexually degrade any and all male guests.

If you were a guest on the show, she would have made fun of your tiny penis.

>french women making fun of your penis

that's my fetish

this show was good when she hosted the banter part

Sorry burger bro, it's just plain rude this.

french """""""humor""""""two
I guess this is what happens when you cuck a society for centuries

I think its the language barrier that makes it all rude, if it was an american host saying that would have been no big deal, but the fact that she says it and another dude in his ear translates it for him while we wait for his reaction makes it cringy and uncalled for. What can i say, french are famous for not having much tact

Even while high i wouldn't laugh at this. Didn't detect any joke not even banter.

Your average french woman

do the fattie speak french, or do the frenchfags literally suck so much in english that they need to use a translator?

Hes a yank so no he doesn't speak French

Unironicaly they hired a trans.
And the worst is that the """meteo lady""" making fun of Jonah Hill was accused of transphobia two days earlier for making fun of "it".

I feel sorry for him, I really think he's a good actor and he seems to be a good person. What's even the context to be talking about "sexual fantasies" lel so awkward, the tranny made it even more of a clusterfuck. As a France boo i feel disappointed and I know they can be much better at humour

You Gauls are alright

D U D E

I don't get it why you ask this. You can't the video ? Both side have translators

This is 3rd grade-tier humor

That chick was one vicious cunt i'm going to give you that.

The best analogy for this is when a kid gets bullied so much in school that he can now only feel pleasure watching puppies get killed/drown.
That kid is France

Actually It's quite common to abuse anyone who's not beautiful on French TV.
That's stupid but that's how it is.

Women can't banter. They just come off as bitches.

Been all around Europe and only the French are overwhelmingly shitty. Everyone else is cool. There's a reason there's a stereotype about them that they're rude, douchey people. It's that guy's fault he stepped in that shithole in the first place.

Why are the French so arrogant

Buttmad Americans, you actually deserve this

t. weenies who can't banter back

I don't even care about Jonah Hill, I could just imagine a woman saying something like that to me

(not fat though so I got that)

seriously, this is pretty mean
I dont even like Jonah Hill but nobody deserves to be bullied like this

and you can't think of a response other than
"you just bullied me waaah"?

wimp

Americans literally cannot handle banter. If one of them approaches me looking for directions or something I tell them "fuck off back to texas, yank" and they always get so offended they look like they are about to cry lmao

>weak banter
>americans still get triggered

he's a jew

The tubby kike deserved it.

>I tell them "fuck off back to texas, yank"
How is that banter?

LALALALALA

WE LIKE MONSTER MEN

You are not supposed to get insulted but to laugh it off, this means you have a sense of humour and dont take such things seriously. The proper response is not to rise to the bait but to respond and actually bait the other person subtlety.

This is banter

this

an american tourist approached me the other day asking for directions so I punched him in the gut and called him a faggot. You should have seen the indignation on his flushed face, christ almighty they're so sensitive, it's just fucking banter.

>"Fuck off back to Texas, yank"
Literally everyone would get offended, mate. They're just asking for help.

Fucking hell, are all Europeans this bitter?

don't lose your head over a weak joke Mejico

Why do you make us seem like we have no fight left in us

seriously if someone is bantering you you banter back it's simple
quit being such wimps

Mexicans confirmed for not handling banter either. Whats the matter bud, cartel killed you family?

Imo, it depends on the neighborhoud you grew up in. When you grow up in a 'rough' one the kind of banter that the irish man spilled is quite funny. When you grow up in protective surroundings maybe not, you have no shield build.

Lads, how many potatoes does it take to kill an Irishman?

None

You should be ashamed of that fat kike.

How many jihadis does it take to kill 3000 fat sharters?

Americans grow up in a very "touchy feely" culture where people are expected to ritually fellate each other with fake politeness all the time and they cant handle anything else

kek thats hilarious mate. I'll proceed with burning my american flags now.

it depends on where you were raised my leprechaun friend

Yes i hate that fake politeness stuff. Glad we dutch people are direct as fuck in general. Ah well the USA is big it has his differs i guess / hope. In Detroit or such they just shoot each other.

Mate you little shithole is so irrelevant that jihadis dont even want to bomb it, pretty funny desu. Honestly though lad how does it feel to be England fleshlite?

I don't even understand the "insults"

Now I feel stupid

Did you activate the subs at least ?

That was supposed to show he is able to take self deprecation, making him closer and more likeable by the people present. Go figure.

But dont Dutch people have an extremely non-confrontational, "consensus" based culture where people wont put forth their real opinions until they first know how other people feel about a subject for fear of causing upset? What I mean is when a group of people are discussing something, everybody is afriad to say something other people might disagree with?

>It's disrespectful and sad.

This Norwegian is worse:
youtube.com/watch?v=Q66qrw9gKsk

that's French humor in a nutshell

It's not really like British banter, it's really just insults. French people love gratuitous insults for God knows what reason.

then naturally you should insult back

No.

I dont consider insults directed at the country I happened to be born in to be personally insulting because I dont have autism.

I just literally spoonfed you the meaning of banter and you STILL dont get it, are you a stereotypical retard american by any chance?

Not really that i am aware off. Maybe with islam a little nowadays. Perhaps the media and such but not the ordinary dutchman.

the show is set up so that you can't though. There's a reason the guest is set up with people all around him. It's pretty much just a gladiatorial pit, only verbal instead of physical.

It's me again. The one who also answered him: you still have to be politically correct in every faggot university.

Europe had millenniums to develop humor and this is where you guys ended up? Quite sad

He should have said that he wouldn't have talked to her in the first place.

So like a roast?

Either way I doubt you can't banter back

RARE

No, a roast implies some sort of wit, akin to the concept of banter.

The French concept of humor is literally just to gang up around a person and just yell "hahaha you're a fat fuck".

About which topics? Also, doesnt that count for every university in the world?

Thankfully, you go back to your usual frankness very fast.

This sounds like a good description of an average college discussion in the United States.

And you're supposed to take it?

I'd fight back

I couldn't keep watching. It was too mean for my tastes. It's not even like a roast (or was it?), it just seemed it was supposed to be another shill show for him where he publicizes whatever crap he's worked on recently.

Nah.

The average French woman is a black muslim, remember.

That is called poldermodel and only applies to government and most business associated with that. But if you ever saw laws concerning the taking of private land as a most obvious example you would know the government does not always stick to that model themselves. Does not have anything to do with some businesses and relationships in your personal life either.

I say that because whenever I talked to a Dutch person and asked them really cheeky questions they always seemed to think hard about how to respond instead of giving an honest answer.
This is probably an Ireland/UK thing to ask such questions but you quickly learn to lie like a politican so that you give nothing away, since such questions are answered by your response and not by what you say.

the guy doesn't even speak French, trying to fight back would just look completely ridiculous, and would be bound to fail

Even if you do, fighting back only makes you look butthurt and only invites more insults. Again, it's specifically set up so that you don't have a chance.

Esp. immigrants of course. And I don't think so, but in the west: yes.

Fuck. Because of this piece of shit, the whole world saw this shitty tranny.

Why you lie filtthy cancadian whore ? She's basically just friendzoned Jonah and wants to fuck hies two best friends.
She never said he is fat or ugly. This is subtly hidden