What is this

Found this in my Highschools computer lab

It's a clock.

A raspberry pi, were you born yesterday?

just read you fucking fag

a vibration unit for dragon dildos

Sup Forums is dead by the way

Looks like one of those high-density boards that ISIS uses to make remote-controlled car bombs.
Can you turn it around? if you see a QR code then you should be worried.
Better if you contact the administration asap, I believe someone was trying to build a bomb with that, not necessarily related to ISIS, you know they've many followers worldwide, it could be your fellow muslim classmate.

Put it back Billy

NOT AGAIN TYRONE

looks like control chip for nuclear bomb missile

put it in your nav and connect directly to the wired. you're such a little kid

>"Found"
Congratulations Tyrone, you managed to steal a single-board computer worth $5.

You could use it to toy around with GNU/Linux distributions or build a simple HTPC for 1080p. Or you could give it back.

Put it back, it's useless for you and not worth anything

Jamal put it back.

>dirty fragmentation bomb
Probably time to call the bomb squad.

It's a juul pod

If you turned the photo 180 degrees or vertical flip you would see the name at the top.

It's a Raspberry Pi 3 Model B with a few added heatsinks to two of the chips and a paired receiver in one of the USB ports for a Bluetooth mice or keyboard (maybe a two in one, trackpad and keyboard).
I would throw the receiver as it is usually useless without it's paired device (keyboard, mice, etc).

UK pricing in £32 new but yours is used so you are likely look at a lot less. Likely £10 as it is not a regular buy for most (unless you know someone who would pay more).

Put it back, Jamal.

They go for 35 new and don't really sell used. You'll have to find something else to pawn for opioids.

A butt plug. Shove it up your ass

bruh if they have heatsinks whoever owns that is probably serious about their Pi, be a dude and try to post somewhere that you have it so it can be returned.

This is a world of Warcraft. Pretty cool electrode simulator, used to have one in the 80s.

2105 !d ÁjjeqdsoH
5'1^ 8 leqoW 3 !y ÁjjeqdsoH

OP here.
Why would it say 5 feet and 1 inch to the power of 8? in^8 are really weird units don't you think? Also is that Swedish? Can anyone translate?

GIVE IT BACK DJANGO

give it back jamal