It's that time of year Sup Forums when anons are freezing to death in their bed sits because they can't afford the...

It's that time of year Sup Forums when anons are freezing to death in their bed sits because they can't afford the heating.

However, a certain Robin Hood has suggested to me that one can make one's gas meter go backwards by attaching a vacuum cleaner to it allowing hyperthermic anons everywhere to get comfy without worrying about the man.

Do any of you have any technical knowledge regarding this procedure. I'm guessing it's a simple as disconnecting the gas pipes from the meter and connecting the vacuum hose. The reverse flow of air from the vacuum fooling the meter into thinking its gas?

Sure, what could go wrong with messing with a high-pressure, inflammable gas? The fact that you have no training of any kind only makes it even better.

You can' remove the meter anyway without them noticing

Just close the door and start mining buttcoins. Instant heat.

*can't

Turning the gas off is a simple process as there is a lever next to the meter. The only complicated bit appears to be disconnecting the pipes from the meter.

>Inflammable

Will that work with the electric meter?

Flammable and inflammable mean the same thing.

Probably

Of course. Just use a battery instead of a vacuum

only attach the positive terminals that way it looks like you're generating electricity. it'll be pushing electricity (positive) as opposed to sucking it out

>mean

Sure. Just connect a spanner to each electrode. this 'shortcuts' the meter and causes it to not increase at all (after all, electricity follows the shortest path and there aren't appliances connected to the spanner right?). The resistance of the spanner is quite high too, so to the meter it still looks like stuff is connected but not actually using that much power.

>high-pressure
It's low pressure you mong

Just boot up a retro single core PC and run Prime95. Room will heat up in no time.

>take it off
>hammer a screwdriver or whatever into the inlet side to lower the flap
>put it back on
free gas for like 30 minutes. just heat like one room or something

yuck fou

Far more efficient than heating your home is to heat yourself. Buy some Liothyronine Sodium (t3) pills online and take two a day. You'll be toasty warm all over even at 0c

God you sound stupid.

The best thing you can possibly do is to remove the old piping and to add a bypass valve that will bypass the meter but stil feed it so it shows that you have been using gas.

>tfw unlimited gas and 2ft thick brick walls

Feels warm man

gas fitters do this all the time to make sure things work in houses they are working on that aren't being rented out yet

but you wouldn't know that

Pro-tip: if you disconnect the input pipe and light it you'll be warm for the rest of your life
you're welcome user

it would just be a huge bic lighter if you're not in an enclosed space

Sincerely, the best way to be able to afford heating is to go and burn alive a corrupt politician turned electricity company executive.

where are they using gas to heat houses?

My boyler runs on gars, and so do my radeeators too.