Do presidential candidates in your country fall on the ground for no apparent reason?

Do presidential candidates in your country fall on the ground for no apparent reason?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hd4NH9jKNas
ballotpedia.org/Ballot_access_for_presidential_candidates
youtube.com/watch?v=B46oJlwqHWY
youtube.com/watch?v=H_io6q44XWM
youtube.com/watch?v=eu0twGtF7Lw
youtu.be/tRHNqRyaLcs
snopes.com/tim-kaine-ties-to-islamists/
youtube.com/watch?v=pDtfTRkNzb8
youtube.com/watch?v=zqoGCamwttc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

the next american president everyone

i hope she dies and trump wins

So do most Americans.

Our former president did.

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with the idea of Hillary having to leave the race?

The only reason why Trump is even within slightly feasible distance of victory is because she is so shit. If she dies or gets replaced, or is indicted or whatever, she gets replaced with Biden or Sanders or Kaine or whoever and Trump gets slaughtered.

Source?

leftist tears

Imagine if she hadn't had that security van with the double doors and instead had been traveling in an SUV how awkward it would have been for her handlers to cram her inside the vehicle.

They don't even like her that much. In fact if she was replaced with anybody I mentioned besides Kaine they would be ecstatic.

>its pedopole episode.

Each state has its own laws for getting on the ballot and it is too late for another candidate to take her place in most states.

they like her a hell of a lot better than trump, even the ones that claim they don't

anyway, you obviously don't understand Sup Forums's appetite for happenings. hillary dropping out would be a happening, just like her wobbling around like a retard is a happening.

>AAAHHH SAVE ME BIG GUY

M impression is that her main appeal is not being Trump, but still there's a die hard following. The US' long election campaigns and huge focus on the people in it seems to create a sort of personality cult of the presidential candidates.

>when_the_weed_is_extra_dank.webm

The party is on the ballot, not the candidate.

That's what's so good about it though.
Trump and Hilary are both garbage.

No, not really.

I haven't really paid attention but I have heard this being discussed. Is she having seizures or something?

Just her hardware failing a bit.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hd4NH9jKNas

So what happens if Hillary suddenly drops dead a) during election b) after winning election?

That looks REALLY fucking bad.
She can't even get down to the road from the sidewalk by herself!

vice president takes command
it happened in brazil, kek

No, she maintains a stable POWER STANCE

Wouldn't most democrats also hope she dies?

except that's wrong.

ballotpedia.org/Ballot_access_for_presidential_candidates

wew

if hillary weren't a literal billionaire and could afford the best healthcare possible she would probably be dead

hmm

the old woman stepped on the ditch

She just overheated a little

I wouldn't say it's a seizure just a really weird joke of some kind, nevertheless it's a bit strange of course.

You fucking Brits why do you do this?

WHAT IN THE FUCK
youtube.com/watch?v=B46oJlwqHWY

Looks like lemon peel.

She's just airing out her grundle.

If they really were "most" they could just, like, vote for trump.

Maybe she was drunk. People will understand.

Kaine would be the candidate

Or Bernie

Amerilards have a bunch of meme issues they're fussed about with Clinton, involving Benghazi (Some meme event where an embassy burned), emails and some other shit

Sup Forums got ruined by this election, every other thread is about trump or hillary

Only AFTER they are elected, and are giving a speech on the National Day:

youtube.com/watch?v=H_io6q44XWM

She has pneumonia, relax.

Russians poisoned her?

She obviously sharted and didn't want the reporters to take a photo. Pay attention to her hand movement.

Wrong video. Fucking title is wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=eu0twGtF7Lw

I think it is very tolerant and progressive if you elect a dying crazy whore.

Indeed, perhaps she tried to go to the Shart Mart but was too late.

Happeneds?

>be american
>get shart
>pretend you pass out
>become president

this would be just perfect, and then the rebirth of glorious USSR

USA can't into democracy.

Just look a GW Bush. Just because you get them most votes doesn't mean you win.

LMAO

L M A O
M
A
O

Shart In the Mart!
SHART... IN THE MART!

How can we handle a meme so supreme?

We mart starters? Sharters of the mart?

Before we begin to even try and comprehend this meme, this meme most supreme, we must break it into its constituent memetics.

First and foremost, we have the shart. The shart at the start. It starts... with a shart.

Shart.

SHART.

S H A R T
H
A
R
T

Even at this early stage, you can hardly contain your preliminary giggles. But we are, after-all, merely starting (with the sharting).

Shart. Say the word. Swish it around in your mouth. Get to know the shart.

Is it a shit? Is it a fart? No, it’s nothing else but a shart. *The* shart. The shart at the start.

By this point, you’ve a healthy appreciation for the meme. You’re well acquainted with the shart. The shart at the start. But what comes next? Surely, if we were to end this with a simple shart, we would have a half-meme. So you ponder to yourself, “What can follow up the shart? The shart at the start?”

You dwell on this for a bit longer, then it dawns on you...

WHERE?

The question is begged...

WHERE do we shart?

Of course, there is only one viable option.

The mart.

THE MART!

T H E
H
E

M A R T
A
R
T

Shart... IN THE MART!

SHART IN THE MART!

IT ALL COMES TOGETHER!

S H A R T
H
A
R
T

I N
N

T H E
H
E

M A R T
A
R
T

It’s beautiful in its blunt simplicity.

Shart in the mart.

And that, my friends, is how memetics are born.

t. Mart Sharter :^)

Gore only lost the popular vote by a fraction of a percent. Trump will win the popular vote by a few dozen percent, which will force the electorate to side with him and then he'll win the election, if not then democracy is truly dead in this country and then there would be a revolution.

What's that, Jimmy? Verbal shart? )))))))))

what did he mean by this

If she died, its guaranteed Trump will lose.
Nobody really dislikes Tim Caine like they dislike Shillary. Trump would also undoubtedly make a retarded remark about her death and nail his own coffin.

source?

so trump will win?

Gore won the popular vote for more than half a million votes lad. Bush won because he got 5 more votes on the electoral thingie

dude you're weird

>Sharters of the mart.
Really made me think.

>he thinks fat fucking sheltered burgers would ever start a revolution because of an election
kek

I clap at this

I would honestly be okay with Tim Caine.
It's sad but both sides VP candidates look much better.
Maybe if it was between them, then we could focus on the actual issues.

dream on pal

hillary would literally have to die for anything like that to happen

she's dedicated her entire life to becoming president, and when it's within reach she starts falling apart

i'd feel sorry for her if she wasn't such a corrupt bitch

Which they are.

I remember in elementary school some kid farted then said oh shit and ran to the bathroom. Pretty funny

youtu.be/tRHNqRyaLcs

yes

this

thefederalistpapers.org/us/tim-kaines-long-deep-relationship-with-radical-islam

eaglerising.com/35389/tim-kaines-muslim-brotherhood-connection/

snopes.com/tim-kaine-ties-to-islamists/

ipatriot.com/money-trail-shows-tim-kainee-embraces-muslim-brotherhood/

Because the democrats won't be able to get a new guy on all the state ballots in time, making it extremelt difficult for the new guy to win. The DNC and RNC are in June for a reason.

Heh, he was old and had a tension break. He didn't fully faint, he just got week in the knees.

He was always a weird guy. New guy is a lot better.

>snopes
>eaglrising
>ipatriot
>thefederalistpapers
>TotallyNotBias.jpg

I would vote for literally any past or present wrestler over any of the current candidates.

ican'tattackthemessagesoi'llattackthemessenger.gif

Seems rather gratuitous and uncontrolled.

Wha...you think CNN and MSLGBT are going to cover that? But I bet if Donald Trump had had ties to a KKK chapter, we'd hear something about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=pDtfTRkNzb8
Top Kekkonen

Attacking the message requires work.
It's much easier to throw sources out that have proven time and time again to be nothing more than yellow journalism.

Have you tried to question the information you have given me? If not then why should I put my effort in to question it for my own sake when I could just dig up information on my own?

i'm not him, but the entire clinton camp has ties to the muslim brotherhood. this is proven fact

I don't think they would cover it. They are all clearly in Hillery's pocket.
There are however other sources that still maintain some semblance of non-bias coverage.
Fuck, google news does a good job at that compared to most sources.

How so? By donations? Because of of the largest government body contributions has come from Norway as well. Should we start questioning what Norway hopes to gain from it?

Why are both candidates so old? There is a real chance that whoever wins is going to die in office.

Good post

close enough

youtube.com/watch?v=zqoGCamwttc

More NATO secretary general positions pls

Norway does hope to gain stuff from giving money. Just because they're not evil does not mean they won't exploit corrupt politicians to do their bidding.

Again, if Trump had donated money to, like, the Aryan Nation, I'm sure we'd hear something about it.

It has raised some questions here at least. And it deserves more.

Dude I had food poisoning all week and still had to work while constantly shitting myself, why are you faggots so sensitive?

>If my candidate did bad stuff the media would have been all over them!
We get it, there is a media crusade against Trump. Nobody who actually looks into things will question that. Stop using it as an arguing point.

>Should we start questioning what Norway hopes to gain from it?
Absolutely, but Norway is a staunch U.S. ally whose interests generally align with our own. The Muslim Brotherhood, on the other hand, is not a staunch U.S. ally but a paramilitary Islamist organization that financially supports terrorism and opposes many U.S. interest. Do you understand the difference?

So you're saying the ties are through donations?

It's not an ally and we should be asking why the Clintons and Tim Kaine have ties to it.

Of fucking course? How the fuck is giving a politician money not a tie?