Swedish divers unearth a 'Stone Age Atlantis': 11,000-year-old ancient settlement discovered under the Baltic Sea

Swedish divers unearth a 'Stone Age Atlantis': 11,000-year-old ancient settlement discovered under the Baltic Sea

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2546720/Swedish-divers-unearth-Stone-Age-Atlantis-11-000-year-old-ancient-settlement-discovered-Baltic-Sea.html

The incredible mystery of the ‘alien spacecraft’ that lies at the bottom of the Baltic Sea

news.com.au/technology/science/the-incredible-mystery-of-the-alien-spacecraft-that-lies-at-the-bottom-of-the-baltic-sea/news-story/acede86f29dcb06c40a89189411c034f

The evidence for a sophisticated civilization in the Nordic region is piling yet the scientific world is silent.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jjoqwJdtdKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pre- Ice Age

This is pretty interesting
Good post, OP.

>11,000-year-old ancient

Is it older than the planet earth? How so?

Stupid Swedes, don't disturb our ancestral home

I will get to the bottom of this. Even if it takes my entire life

hahaha
Bolan on the map

WE

anything you find is /balt/ + /ausnz/ property

>Swedish nomads 11,000 years ago

The ones that looked like this?

Who was kangz NOW, Sven?

how do they know he was dark eyed

LE FINNS CAME FROM THE STARS XDD EBIN SHITPOST XDDD

There is literally zero evidence of actual alien presence on Earth and why would we choose to live in Finland of all places?
back to you stupid sven

>taking the alien spacecraft literally

>pure european

alone this is already retarded. There has never been a Eurpopean ethnicity.

>being able to tell the skin colour from a skeleton

ayy lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=jjoqwJdtdKc

WE
WUZ

>Keisarillisen Suomen
Get your translation straight.

Shut up

We wuz ancient aliens and shieet

they are just ancient finns stuff dont touch them its ours

is everyone with blue eyes and blonde hair related to this "civilization"?

Yes, we wuz hyperkhans n sheit.

It's possible

first link is interesting second one is just a sunken sovjet ship.

>Archaeologists believe the relics were left by Swedish nomads 11,000 years ago and the discovery may be evidence of one of the oldest settlements ever found in the Nordic region.

>Some of the relics are so well preserved, reports have dubbed the find 'Sweden’s Atlantis' and suggested the settlement may have been swallowed whole by the sea in the same way as the mythical island in the Atlantic Ocean.

disregarding that there were no swedes at the time they still conveniently call them swedish

apparently the swedish inferiority complex extends beyond written history now

UNAUTHORIZED STARGATE ACTIVATION

CHEVRON 1, LOCKED

CHEVRON 2, LOCKED

shart

I wonder what will come out of the door.

are you merely pretending to be retarded?

There was an autist on Yli who was always posting about ancient Finnish kings.This was like 2-3 years ago so it was before the we wuz meme.

The Baltics really are the whitest.

at least get it right nigger, only the last chevron locks

I guess he ran out of chevrons

we may never know
Are you implying that Sweden even existed 11 000 years ago?

I'm saying it's obvious they mean swedish nomads as nomads that inhabited the area of Sweden and were to become called swedes

>were to become called swedes
Lol, these people were long extinct before the ancestors of current swedes migrated from south.

unlikely.
Swedish is a germanic language, those came into the region with the peoples movement in 300AD.

The Germanics before those came were different people, we don't know what language they spoke, they propably mixed with the germanics moving in/extinct by them.

>swedes found some ruins
>they immediately call them swedish ruins with no evidence to back that up
Yeah, right...

>DAILYmail.co.uk

pseudoscience

Well then common research on these matters is pseudoscience.

I learnt about the peoples movement already in school, don't know what you did in this time.

Could they have been the ancestors of sami people?

No the samis came after Scandinavians. Noone really knows where Scandinavians come from so people just assume some movement on a map

No

These are the remnants of an ancient Finnish spaceship. Finns came into this world to rid the world of Jewish reptilian influence who are also extraterrestrials and probably communists as well. The fight went on for millenia after millenia until WW2 happened, the jew reptilians won, and they changed all the history books to tow their line. This is also why they hate Germany, Japan and other Axis powers so. They still fear the Finns though so there hasn't been much of a push against us, just in case that we learnt our true nature again and pushed back against their plans once more.

Just ask your grandpa and he will tell you the real story behind the Finns.

I thought we came here to get rid of Swedes and that's why we landed at this corner of the world.

Only thing is we missed a bit.

But we eventually succeeded because we infiltrated their society over a thousand years and put to motion policies which would eradicate the country from within.

I asked my granddad who lived during WW2, and he said the Finns lost both the winter war and the continuation war

He's right.

We lost, and now Karelia is lost forever.

>WE WUZ ANCIENT ATLANTEANS
lmao
what do nigs and snownigs have in common? they both try to make up for a pathetic history by claiming ancient civilizations as their own

Funny how the lightest areas in Sweden are pretty much where the original Swedes come from, before they began a domination of Geats, Scanians and Gutes.

Original Swedes confirmed for true nordics - Geats, Scanians and Gutes confirmed for being shitskins.

fu

Why are you posting this like I give a fuck what the ethnic makeup of certain cities is? Get a life Sup Forumstard.

You mean the lightest areas in sweden are the ones where finno-ugric tribes lived :^)

weren't finno-ugric tribes raped by swedes?

Ancient Finnish Empire confirmed.

They also found his account in the instagramm.

You seem a little triggered Billy Bob Greenrose.

It's actually the other way round, swedes have N1C male haplogroups in their inheritance while finns have female L1d3 haplogroups. Ancient finns literally stole and raped swedish women and this makes swedes super butthurt for some reason.