Twitter.com/AZEALIABANKS/

twitter.com/AZEALIABANKS/

Serious.

Do you think she'd have sex with me?

zayn BTFO

Nope. He didn't even respond to her. Iggy's just looking for attention.

god damn this chick retarded straight up

can someone explain you literallly just linked a twitter account

oh fuck never mind i understand uhh wtf

Azealia Banks is grasping for any way to get famous. That, or she's apeshit. Both plausible answers. 1991 was a sick mixtape though.

>@zaynmalik still doesn't change the fact that your mother is a dirty refugee who won't be granted asylum.

is azealia red pilled?

Yeah she's an idiot

I love azealia banks

red pilled as fuck

Is "red pill" codeword for ranting like a drunk redneck?

she's a rude bitch nigga what you gon' do?

Racist misogynist

Why isn't anyone reporting on her antics?

I feel bad for her, other artists get way more attention for doing way less

whats wrong with that?

nah, she's just your typical racist nigger

Whats equally as annoying is the fact that all zayns dumbo fans keep replying her giving her more attention. Just ignore her and let her rot

She just seems ill

>you mean the like rest of the white boys in 1D paid him a lifetime of dust? #dustysandnigger #tokensandnigger

L M A O

why does she sound like she goes to Sup Forums

reddit is that way sir

SJWs will defend her. It's OK if a sacred PoC woman (double whammy on the Opressascale) says it, then it's not racist.

i wanna fuck azealia banks so bad

i'd oildrill that jungle pussy

Makes me want to become famous to make people this buttblasted anytime I want.

She's based.

>she supports trump

don't these people have handlers?

literally nothing wrong with that

clinton is just as bad

based
would eat her anus

i'm in love

azealia banks is Sup Forums's tsundere

She's right though.

After 8 years of Obama, blacks are deeper in poverty than ever before.

are we witnessing the actual end of azealia banks? there's no way she's recovering from this, right?

what are you talking about? social justice people don't like her at all either.

>are we witnessing the actual end of azealia banks? there's no way she's recovering from this, right?
Her music career ended back in 2013 bub, this is her new career.

recover from what?

i remember 212 that was an okay song. then i saw her riding on some "seapunk" flavor of the week aesthetic and havent paid attention to her since LOL

because she does it nonstop and hardly bothers to make music. no one cares anymore

She's exactly right though.

Since Obama racial tensions/crime/poverty have only increased. Can't blame her for that.

is this that redpill you guys are always talking about?

good
only an idiot would support clinton

She came out in support of Trump earlier today to get attention so yeah

She realises every white liberal feels the same way you do deep down.

She's not wrong

>oildrill
I guess you'd frack her

depends. Sup Forums redpill is just combining memes and Sup Forums edginess with politics. reddit redpill is just guys writing long-winded tutorials on how to get laid because they couldn't figure it out without the internet's help.

>advocated war crimes on live television
>wants to tank international relations
>can't into basic economics (he thinks you can avoid defaulting by printing more money)
>opposes PC culture and safespaces, yet kicks people out of his own rallies, and bans posters with opposing opinions from his r/TheDonald subreddit

Nobody in their right mind would vote for Trump. Hillary's the lesser evil.

bruh socjus people fucking loathe azealia banks as well, dunno what you've seen that makes you think otherwise

I once dated a girl who Stanned hard for her. Should have been a huge red flag in retrospect.

>nope. grime loses all the time. you uk rappers are way too nerdy for anyone to care. #wompwomp

grime fans BTFO

Lol, Azealia is funny, I never take her seriously but I love her music
Her Slay-Z mixtape was pretty bad though, but the track "Along The Coast" is REALLY REALLY GOOD. Can't stop playing it, never gotten bored of it, and Kaytranada's production on the track is fantastic

love that pitchfork isn't covering this when they cover twitter stuff all the time

I should add tho, that she needs to stop saying insane stuff and provoking people in the worst ways to get attention
It's ruining her career

>she needs to stop saying insane stuff and provoking people

she's real as fuck pham

You thought it was bad? It's probably the best thing she has done.