fleet foxes are the worst thing to happen to music

b-but... I like helplessness blues :(

Nah, they're pretty decent.

He's bad news

hes the definition of the unbarable whiteness of indie

at least learn to spell your sjw faggot putdowns correctly

No, you are.

you're*

dont even give a shit about social justic just think whites are losers and devoid of culture. hes white bread covered in mayonaise. represent of white cultural output.

This. Corporate folk is as bad as corporate pop

fleet foxes are twenty one pilots tier

nah they're wonderful and everyone knows it

>saying sjw unironically
lmao

God damn it, I hate when people take classic works of literature and change the titles to suit their needs with no congruity to the work itself. I bet half the time it's done by folks who never even read the fucking books, thus making meme magic apropos to nothing.

"Ohhh, the unbearable whiteness of being indie. HUHUH! Ohhh, the portrait of the artist as a young white cis male, HUHUH! Ohhh, confessions of a mask worn by a straight priveleged white, HUHUH!! A heartbreaking work of staggering whiteness HUHUH!!"

They're more intricate, dynamic, and layered than a shitload of folk. What makes it corporate, its popularity?

this interview makes him look cool af youtube.com/watch?v=-H-AYTghBYw
like the type of dude that can hold a conversation with anyone

>lol guys i did lsd
>lol my new album is about shrooms
>lol dae smoke pot ????
what a tryhard

>p4k review from 9months ago
>classic literature
lol kill yourself my man

He's taking the piss on social media
but its weird meeting him in person he's a cool guy likebut his internet persona is garbage

>Dave Eggers
>A classic
Get out chubnose

No, Car Seat Headrest is.

what a dickhead

yeah, i remember finding his insta and thinking wtf, but that video changed my mind

theyre all synonymous

You have no fucking clue about anything, do you. Consider suicide.

thats the type of personality 99% of women love m8

this is now a father john misty appreciation thread
>fear fun
or
>I love you honey bear

TO THE GOOD OL DAYS

I like Fleet Foxes

They weren't corporate pop at first, their S/T is a classic folk album but their second album almost completely ruined their career, it's only decent compared to the S/T and it was one of the things that spawned the worst kind of music fan to ever exist, kinda weird this all happened after FTM joined the band, fuck him and fuck Helplessness Blues.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORED
IN THE USA.

none of them because FJM sucks

This meme is fucking old lose some weight you manlet nerds, and while you're at it get a sense of humor

lol what.

Helplessness Blues surpasses the s/t in all ways possible.

S/T has great harmonies and harks back to the jams in the days of Fleetwood Mac, HB is a collection of an emotionless attempt at experimentation that is only liked because some coalburner promoted his review of it enough

fuck off commie

that fucking manchild won't grow up, huh?

ST has more harmony work, but they're no better than the ones HB, in fact I'd say they're used much more tastefully, and augment the songs rather than being the centerpiece.

Also, there's like one experimental moment on HB, and its actually done pretty well.

But mainly the songwriting itself is just leagues better. The s/t tries way too hard to sound "folky" and honestly a lot of it just some off as disingenuous. Helplessness Blues delves into way more personal themes, and they're kind of what make the album. Not to mention that the melodies themselves are so much stronger and the arrangements more lush.

idk I just don't understand at all how people prefer the s/t

I wish i couldwhoop this motherfuckers ass personally

on his facebook there's a video wehre you can his wife's hairy (and i mean really hairy) p*ssy. so yeah he's thew orst.

s/t is a sterling record. Helplessness Blues is a good record.

FJM is the man but good lord, that interviewer is an obnoxious idiot.