Even though I don't even own a turntable I'd like to show you my record collection

What do you think?

Not really a collection, is it

>people actually listen to drake and grimes

9/10
10/10
9/10
9/10

Holy shit 3/4 of that is trash.

What is the good 1/4 senpai

sicks vinyls bro.

i'll post my vinyls in a second.

It's a good start user don't let others discourage you

None. The 4th is Junk

earth 2 is the only good one

>Even though I don't even own a turntable I'd like to show you my record collection
>4 records
>collection
I'm being memed on aren't I?

I don't collect records so much but I do tapes. Earth 2 is a good pickup

You're living on it

It's not much, but I'm proud of it.
TT is Audiotechnica LP120

>I'm proud of it
>literally all Sup Forumscore

nigga i started collecting literally today i just picked up those so i'd have something the least bit familiar before getting the rest

4 lps don't make a collection

Ok get yourself a discogs account instead of going by your local FYE so you have more choice in the matter

Dawwww sheeeit. Plebeian Grandstand. Excellent choice

>people who pay real money for the full set Sup Forumscore albums on vinyl
there's nothing more cringeworthy i swear

Thanks man, I'd own Lowgazers too since I think it's better but I didn't catch them when they first pressed the tapes and I can't find them anywhere from a resell point

Yeah I already did, I just wanted to pick these up locally so I would at least have these

That's one of the downsides of the smaller labels. I was lucky enough to grab a vinyl copy of Lowgazers.

One of these things is not like the other...

Well the vinyl honestly was A LOOOOT more common, there was only 66 of the cassettes made

Get a turn table, pleb.

I've got Earth 2 too, m8.
Solid collection here.

underrated

this man is a genius

My favorite record in my collection is that Warlock record, it's A Guy Called Gerald - Voodoo Ray

4/10
6/10
havent listened
7/10

>tfw have Midori's records coming in the mail, pre-ordered the Pink reissue and the new Kayo Dot and have a WLP of Dennis Wilson's Pacific Ocean Blue in the post

feels good bois

>ccollecting shitty vinyl when you don't even have a fucking turntable