I have no idea what a "computer" (???) is or does, sorry

I have no idea what a "computer" (???) is or does, sorry.

heh xD

I am a massive faggot, please rape my face.

Okay ;3

I know you don't. That's why you have to try to virtue signal by hating on a company that makes things you can't afford.

Is it a boy or a girl? I don't get it...

Wheee

ouo

What's a gender?

>Stop beA⍰ng poor

I couldn't actually tell what her (?) race was. It also legitimately infuriated me that she doesn't act like any real fucking kid in the world.
Roaming around a dangerous city like New York and the bitch didn't get kidnapped by some hulking black man looking to make a quick dime with the ransom. This namby pamby low testosterone waste of oxygen can only be the product of gentrification, a process that only helps the wealthy appropriate what little land is left in the hands of hardworking poor people.
This commercial shows everything wrong with Apple. They, along with every other special snowflake device maker, is worshipping to their corporate hellgod for the day when generic terms like computer go the way of the dinosaur, so they can publicly ostracize those who don't buy their products. It already happens anyway, among braindead richniggers with more pennies than braincells. Just talk to some dumb blond bitch in school, you'll know what I'm talking about.
Imagine a world in which all you could buy is brand-name medication. That's Apple's paradise.

well done

What's a gender?

New York isn't that dangerous kiddo. Especially that area, its filled with rich fly overs and jews.

t.Actual New Yorker.

Gentrification is good. Also its blatantly obvious that the kid is a female

did u just assume its gender?

but poor people are disgusting, and i dont want to live around them. gentrification is a good thing.

You're a piece of shit. Go suck daddy's dick for
money, like all your kind of people do.
And don't forget to hang yourself, your kind is not wanted here.

>has been memed for months
>still haven't found answer to this question
So, male or female? M/F? XX/XY?

lel mad as fuck. shouldnt you be at the black panther premiere, or are you too fucking poor for that?

yes

fite me

It's a female.

american kids still bullies these kids in school?
or those times are past?

I don't understand why everyone is always saying they can't tell what her gender is. She's mixed race but she's also obviously a little girl. The voice, the facial features give it away. I'd that wasn't enough she has pink glasses and a girly looking coat on. I know there's a lot of trans shenanigans going on but let's be real folks.