The Japanese are Immigrants

Did you know that the Japanese are not the native people of Japan?

Japan was actually first inhabited by two other nations, the hole people and the ainu.

The Japanese are actually Korean people, who moved across and settled in there and then exterminated the native populations through forced mixing and genocidal acts of murder.

Today hole people are extinct and Ainu are a tiny minority in Hokkaido, who still receive discrimination to this day.

same as the Han """"""""""people"""""""""""

Han people live in same area now as before, Yellow river.

Oh boy here we go

chinese people eat aborted fetuses, look it up

japanese royals and ancient urbanites maybe be from later migration but the older people did not just disappear, they simply stopped having a seperate identifiable culture

it is the same everywhere

quoted wrong

japanese had a genocidal policy all through history, even to modern day, japanese have always been like this

>Chink

no, they assimilated them it is evident in their population

No, the Han were settlers from Siberia.
Hence why you have the eye folds that are characteristic of people in far north climates.

no they did not. it is evident from their own history books, japanese describe in detail their genocidal policy

no, han formed around yellow river which is not in siberia

>Today hole people are extinct and Ainu are a tiny minority in Hokkaido, who still receive discrimination to this day.

Only thing left from the ancient celtic Bio people of Bohemia is the name, so Ainu should consider themselves relatively lucky.

ancient history makes a point about unity of the people
but it is pretty clear that ancient history is not the whole story

Then explain why you developed eye folds when the chinese river valleys are not in a far north climate.
What evolutionary benefit does it bring to people living in a temperate river valley?

like global warming allowed people to move south after the ice age

It was not temperate at that point in history. Ice used to cover down to Mongolia.

This is the reason why we must wipe out Chinks.

Like chinese people in Taiwan.

Did you know that the Chinese are not the native people of China?

China was actually first inhabited by two other nations, the plants and the animals.

The Chinese are actually homo sapiens, who moved across and settled in there and then exterminated the native populations through forced mixing and genocidal acts of murder.

Today neantherdalensis are extinct and the pandas are a tiny minority in Chongqing, who still receive discrimination to this day.

Taiwan is owned by American allied regime not China.

butthurt japanese

Did the Chinese finally unblock this site? I've been browsing other threads and I'm seeing more Chinese users posting more than what is usual.

So if japs are korean does that mean i am spanish?

The only butthurt people I can think of are the women of Nanking

The river valleys in modern China were some of the least effected areas during the last glacial maximum. While climate would have undoubtedly cooled there, it would not have taken enough of a turn to do as you suggested.

there are also the japanese women in okinawa being raped by americans right now of course

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

what you posted confirms it was not temperate

you're a monkey

your joke sucks, the only good thing you chinese people are at is maths. since early age you are taught that 20 divided by two, equals 10 cocks per nanking pussy.

don't steal insults from screencaps, that's boring

Neither was it tundra conditions that produce the eye fold.
Your people did not live there until at least post-glacial melting.

the only thing the Japanese are good at is to copy others. Whether copying China for 3800 years or the West for the last 200. Or copying that joke from somebody else who said it first.

Is akita/shiba inu dog immigrant dog from the korea?

I was taught that Japanese people were weird.

I embraced the weirdness an early age.

the only thing copied is the red in our flags, when i broke your mom's hymen some of the blood spit over our flag and it became a red circle.

The flag of Japan actually comes from the symbol of defeat when America bombed the Japanese capital city to force open trade. Japanese Shogun was so scared he burst his bowels and bled to death, leaving a red circle on the white cover of his seat. The next Shogun decided to use it as his symbol, to display to the Americans that Japan had accepted to be anal raped by USA.

Chinese people started pushing out the original inhabitants long before that.

ARE YOU READY TO RUUUMBLEEEEEE

Getting comfy watching Japs and Chinks going at it. t. Korean

stupid chinese, your teeth is so yellow it becomes a national symbol and you put some of it on your own flag as well. the big star however is a puddle of piss when you were scared when seeing a japanese soldier.

you are fucking retarded and have no knowledge of genetics. siberians came from the area know. as china, not the other way around. chinese or even koreans don't have that many siberian markers and also native american markers which siberians have plenty of. stop talking if you don't know a thing or to about genetics, dumbass

>Did you know that the British are not the native people of Britain?
>The British isles were actually first inhabited by many other nations, such as Kernow, Dumnonia and the Britons
>The British are actually German people, who moved across and settled in there and then exterminated the native populations through forced mixing and genocidal acts of murder.
>Today most Britons people are extinct and Welsh are a tiny minority in Wales, who still receive discrimination to this day.

Common story throughout history 中国人朋友, same can be said for many countries

White of Japanese flag symbolises the cowardice of a Japanese soldier. Only reason to fear as a Chinese was because of this, because Japanese attack and kill civilians always but run away when confronted with a real army.

not really, it was owned by Japan before then and Qing took it from the Dutch but the Qing did not really settle it because they distrusted Han.

Please save this picture, 朋友

It is how I imagine elite Chinese professionals.

Is there an actual reason for the chinese japanese dispute

the only real enemy we ever faced was USA and even they got some lost battles, china never won a battle against japan, you lost all wars in history. you were defeated by vietnam, mongolia, japan, europe, russia, manchus. the only country you ever defeated is korea which is the only country that can be more pathetic than china. you are so stupid you lose wars against yourselves in countless civil wars. when WW3 comes i will watch in very comfort from my first world TV as the chinese are nuked by americans.

Your going to have to provide something to show me these claims. Even a map like I provided would help. I find it hard to believe that a genetic group that never lived in a far northern region would develop an eye fold.
It's not even fun banter anymore. It's just sad childish behavior you two.

Man, this is like watching a mute trying to insult a deaf

japan lost to china multiple times, like when japan attempted to invade Korea and was defeated by Ming Empire.

Japan also was losing in WW2, and suffered major offensive defeat in 1944. Even though Japan had political, unification and technological superiority it could not defeat Chinese armies and in 1944 was slowly losing territory in China. Then Japanese were invaded by Soviets and Japanese all surrendered because scared of Russians so much.

This

"Native" is a very relative term though. Go back far enough and nobody lived in Japan.

First people there would be natives.

Japan losing to China? Hahahaha, what a fine joke. Chinese people really are like clowns
We held Beijing, Shanghai, Tiajin, Hong Kong, Macao, Chongqing, Najin, Manchuria and the rivers... All your main places were ours.

The only thing we lost was our ability to rape your people at any time we want, but to your pleasure American companies have taken that role nowdays...

Japan held abandoned cities while people moved in land and into countryside, in land being controlled by KMT and countryside being controlled by CCP partisan forces. Japan's military was paper tiger which is why it failed to defeat China even with such huge advantages.

>The only thing we lost was our ability to rape your people at any time we want, but to your pleasure American companies have taken that role nowdays...
Japanese would know everything about being raped by the American because of course you are product of American rape of your mother during the American 20 year occupation of Japan.

Oh man i haven't seen such a great thread in a long time. For some reason Japan vs China is extra entertaining.

PORL HARBOR NEVER 4GETTTTT

Why do Japanese have such bad teeth?

That's because Koreans are pretty much chinese

lol

Chinese posters make me glad I'm alive at a time when the Sharters are the world's superpower. Thanks, America.

This is a fantastic thread

Don't be stupid, Han. Okey you're ture then everyone back then should be an immigrant.

Don't listen to him, he is a pathetic person who lives in a third world slum like all other Chinese.
it's a surprise he can afford to pay for internet.

>japanese didn't evolve on an island separate from the rest of humanity
wtf my life is a lie

>Be Japanese, kill Ainu
>Be American, kill north americans
>Be Spanish, Kill mesos, and andeans
>Be German, kill slavs, and jews
>Be Chinese, kill other Chinese
WEW

In Xanadu did Kubla Khan
A stately pleasure-dome decree:
Where Alph, the sacred river, ran
Through caverns measureless to man
Down to a sunless sea.
So twice five miles of fertile ground
With walls and towers were girdled round;
And there were gardens bright with sinuous rills,
Where blossomed many an incense-bearing tree;
And here were forests ancient as the hills,
Enfolding sunny spots of greenery.

But oh! that deep romantic chasm which slanted
Down the green hill athwart a cedarn cover!
A savage place! as holy and enchanted
As e’er beneath a waning moon was haunted
By woman wailing for her demon-lover!
And from this chasm, with ceaseless turmoil seething,
As if this earth in fast thick pants were breathing,
A mighty fountain momently was forced:
Amid whose swift half-intermitted burst
Huge fragments vaulted like rebounding hail,
Or chaffy grain beneath the thresher’s flail:
And mid these dancing rocks at once and ever
It flung up momently the sacred river.
Five miles meandering with a mazy motion
Through wood and dale the sacred river ran,
Then reached the caverns measureless to man,
And sank in tumult to a lifeless ocean;
And ’mid this tumult Kubla heard from far
Ancestral voices prophesying war!
The shadow of the dome of pleasure
Floated midway on the waves;
Where was heard the mingled measure
From the fountain and the caves.
It was a miracle of rare device,
A sunny pleasure-dome with caves of ice!

A damsel with a dulcimer
In a vision once I saw:
It was an Abyssinian maid
And on her dulcimer she played,
Singing of Mount Abora.
Could I revive within me
Her symphony and song,
To such a deep delight ’twould win me,
That with music loud and long,
I would build that dome in air,
That sunny dome! those caves of ice!
And all who heard should see them there,
And all should cry, Beware! Beware!
His flashing eyes, his floating hair!
Weave a circle round him thrice,
And close your eyes with holy dread
For he on honey-dew hath fed,
And drunk the milk of Paradise.

lol you are not like Japanese. but I like your humor.

>Ainu
Why so serious?

So if japnese are korean does that mean i am spaniard Spanish?

>copying

The proper word is innovate. They pretty much improved a lot of the tech they received from other countries.

no u are poo in loo indian aka aryan

You're our honorary hermano. Pls cut the head chopping, though.

>be Chinese
>kill Tibetans

>copying China for 3800 years

Nigger Japanese didn't even practice agriculture until like 400 bc

Shush, you're going to get this site banned by the CCP.

Japanese culture has always taken from Chinese.

Murrilard detected

speaking of which, when it comes to delusion Koreans have, why do they assume Japanese have many mixed blood when they see Japanese beauties? they are complaining as if Japanese are cheating. first of all, we don't really have such a beauty.

And people should care because?
Pretty much the same for any country now that is on an island.
Or on two continents in the western hemisphere.

All japanese are mixed.

>The present day Japanese are the mixed descendants of the archipelago’s earliest settlers Jomon-jin and the late-comers Yayoi-jin who crossed the strait from the Korean peninsula, according to a genetic analysis. The researchers from the Graduate University for Advanced Studies [Sokendai] of Kanagawa prefecture [Japan] published the results of their findings in the Journal of Human Genetics on November 1st.

>This research further confirms previous research findings by analysing over 900,000 DNA mutations per person, significantly improving the robustness of the result. The researchers focused on a population sample of 460 from Kanto, mainland Chinese, European descendants, in addition to another 71 Ainus and Okinawans. The result shows the present-day Japanese are the inter-marriage between the earlier settlers and later-comers. This confirms the the ‘mixed-blood’ ancestry hypothesis.

AYO HORD UP

I said you don't be stupid. nobody should be original when you define it.

I keked at this

Okay ignore my post in your other thread, holy shit

i won't ignore you

Thanks mate

>ITT
>East Asians trying to banter
>turn on the full autistic mode after few replies
why does our little island have to be located in Pacific Asia not somewhere else near Hawaii or the Atlantic.

ネトウヨは日本の恥さらし

おいおい、朝から中国旗が沢山だなおい。

Actually true, lol.

fucking awful senpai, japs shouldn't attempt banter

>China released City Spirits Go, a knock-off version of Pokemon Go
>made Vii (instead of Nintendo Wii), SQNY (look like SONY from distance), plastic egg, gutter oil, explosive toilets, etc

indeed Chinese ppl are amazing

Yeah and brits weren't always the brits. They're actually germanics who invaded and drove out the natives.

It literally doesn't matter because of how many generations ago it was

>plastic egg
i still wonder why that's even a thing

even if you try very hard, you will not become Japanese
Sorry Chinaman