Dark as my soul (and my room at 3am)

I don't think I care

I use Mac cursors on my Windows, default black on GNU/Linux

ergo, black

Black but I hate niggers

Golden

white is right

Black ones run faster.

More seriously, it's the default on GNOME and KDE so I've used it for years. Adwaita is a great cursor theme.

White of course nobody likes blacks. White is good. White is correct. White always works.

>black ones run faster
I'm stealing this one

As my soul

this

This, but I use white cursors.

Black since most websites are light

I don't really notice which one I'm using, but the second I start to focus on it they both look like shit

Black because it is usually easier to find in most of my environment.

patrician

I like both. I use black on linux and white on windows.

white

this but with white

Whatever the fuck the default is. Currently, it's black.

3D cursor.

I tried black and I went back to white pretty quickly because I'm used to it. It just felt wrong.

>all these plebs

Who /cursormania/ here?

White Mouse curser and black dick for my daughter

>coin.ani
using this for like 20 years

I bet you still have the neko cat drsktop buddy installed too.

Unironically the black Breeze cursor in KDE

beautiful brown dildo cursor spurting rainbows of sparkling cum

because diversity

because fabulous

I miss picking out menu colors, cursors, screensavers, etc. as a kid. Windows has become a lot less fun as it's gotten older.

Puppy one is unironically my cursor on all devices, but a pretty brown puppy.

Both

>I use Mac cursors on my Windows
Funny, me too. Mac cursors really do look nice and fits more the computer aspect.

>Windows has become a lot less fun as I've gotten older.
FTFY

I prefer inverted. It's always easy to see.

Inverted cross and inverted pen for text selection.

Not really they've removed a lot of the fun themes and cursors.

Well, maybe. But I think XP was the last comfy Windows. The new versions, while they look nice, just feel way more sterile.

Black. Just like my men.

Neither.

Cursors need a redesign. Here's what I suggest; a simple dot that morphs depending on what's happening. When idle, it's just a dot, but when hovering over a clickable element, it expands into a hollow circle. When hovering over text, it expands into a vertical line. Etc, etc.
We need a more emotive, prettier, minimalist cursor.

I want material design to leave

white

white on Windows, breeze snow or paper on Linux.
color isn't much of an issue but I prefer it to contrast the theme rather than be an outline. the dark breeze cursor is an ugly gray so its an exception to the general rule

im too much of a brainlet to even understand why they chose this gay arrow as default

recently i swapped it for the default windows crosshair and i find it much better to click around, it is even called "precision", then why not have "precision" at all times

like how is browsing any different than playing a shooter? if i want to hit things on the screen as quickly as possible even if browsing casually and this arrow is a fuck to align

Yeah, Mac Cursors are just right. And they have a cool personality with different types of "busy" animations (beachball, nuclear hazard, blue and silver swirls...)

black is better but only white works really good

Doesn't matter to me, usually just use the default.

I want material design to take over.
But it looks like that isn't happening any time soon.

Black, the white-border on it stands out more on black pages.

The black border on the white cursor does not stand out on white pages.

How about white playing against black?

(Major respect to anyone who knows which criminally underrated game this is from.)

Hand inverted.

In case anyone here actually gives a shit: it's Reflexion 2.0

Literally what is happening right now. Are you a retard? Cursors are context sensitive in most things, most notably in your web browser.

Red

Transparent.

Whata is your fucking problem? It's black and white

streamable.com/pw9tj

black with white outline.

I use exclusively inverted.

Good choice Mr.Shecklestein

IIRC Apple stole it from Xerox (ofc) after they had done/expanded on the original GUI research saying that humans perceive the black cursor better in most common GUI applications. Microsoft's inverted cursor was because Apple sued them for doing exactly what they had done (again, ofc).

>millenials
> no clue

Never having control over every pixel, font, color, border, dialog box ..... Every Of The Things. They can't even imagine an operating system that you control instead of controls you, have never experienced an operating system that didn't treat you like its bitch and then shits in your teeth anyway. Unable to comprehend a workspace that doesn't require 37 apps from The Store to do one tenth of what you could do natively in WinXP & Win2K.

Fucking millenial tittie babbies, born to be just another bitch of the botnet.

Oops, just realized I misread your post.
>im too much of a brainlet to even understand why they chose this gay arrow as default
The arrow (pointer) was intended to convey it's function and abilities to the user. The GUI was designed for any user to understand, everything about it needs to convey information about it's function somehow. Now that most people are familiar with mouse cursors, it's actual form becomes irrelevant as evidenced by this thread.

Black with a thick white border (a la macos) is sooo much better

Black because I don't use black themes so it's easier to find it on screen and just looks better.

>babbies
babies
Fucking millenials need to learn to spell.

I use white on my Windows PC and black on my Gentoo laptop. I do not mind either way.

The blacked one, ofcourse!

X11 default

I'm a big black cursor only type of gal

Inverting one.

I don't really care either provided I can switch them around.

Oh wow another feminist jihadi. Better kys for better future of civilization.

Black with white border.

Only black. And yes, I am racist.

>Femanon blacked
I see what you did there.

I've used an inverted color cursor ever since I added an ultrawide into my multi-monitor setup and realized I was going to struggle to find my cursor sometimes.

>Literally what is happening right now.
We're posting on a Chinese ramen-making forum.
>Are you a retard?
Yes. That is unrelated, though.
>Cursors are context sensitive in most things, most notably in your web browser.
They are context-sensitive. I never said they weren't. I said they weren't emotive or pretty enough. Most current cursors have far too many unnecessary, classless elements. Think about what your cursor looks like when idle: it's an ugly tilted arrow with a stubby stem that has virtually no reason to be there.
I'm just saying we should remove everything unnecessary and add some animations here and there to make it prettier and more user-friendly.

white master race

Black.

this

I changed my cursour to black hoping it would be faster but now it doesn't work

Do you not know how babby is formed? Do you not how girl get pregnant? They need do way instain mother who killed her babby I am truly sorry for their Lots

All that glorious malware

>babby
baby

offcourse i always prefer white.