KEANE

What is Sup Forums's thoughts on Keane? They're never really discussed much here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oextk-If8HQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Poor man's Radiohead

bc they suck

better than Elbow

I used to REALLY like Keane, back when I was super into coldplay and spammed Oasis nonstop here. I still like Oasis but Keane is just so meh for me now.
I love the use of piano tho

I was just thinking about how nobody talks about this band anymore. I saw them once on some late night show and never cared to listen again.

Guitar music without any guitar

Why is the lead singers face so small

The spawn of shitty U2-inspired soft rock like Travis, Coldplay and Keane is some of the worst music ever.

Of course Montie would like them

THE definition of momcore. They have some great songs. A couple of their albums are alright. They make me nostalgic as fuck. Decent band I guess.

I'm not particularly keane to discuss them

I don't like Them anymore

Yeah SUUUUREE you don't

Just like Coldplay went from "hey, fuck you they're great!" to being your guilty pleasure on here

Nothing groundbreaking obviously but some undeniably great songs have been made by them. If you can get over your Sup Forums complex you'll feel nice listening to them. Also the first real crush I ever had I was listening to this shit non stop so it makes me feel very nostalgic

I like them
I used to listen to Hopes and Fears all the time when I was younger

Im serious. I don't think I have put on Keane in about 2 years.

hopes and fears is GOAT for aspiring songwriters. It is a really brilliant album, if a bit bland stylistically.

The rest of their output is pretty lackluster and panders too strongly

youtube.com/watch?v=Oextk-If8HQ

They used to be one of my favourite bands long time ago, I pretty much forgot about them now because the last 2 albums were completely dull

No way

True story
I remember when I was in grade school and the book series Warriors (series about cat clans, edgy stuff) and I decided to search "Warriors" in YouTube, which wasn't a total piece of shit at the time, and then I clicked the first result which was a windows movie maker piece of shit. Under The Iron Sea started playing and I said "holy crap!" And that's how I bought my second album ever after Green Day's American Idiot.

I would just like to remind everyone in this thread that American Idiot is actually a good album and is a very well put together commentary on the thoughts and feelings of the American public during the early 2000's.

Debut was great.
Second album was also great.
Third album was tolerable.
Nose dive after that.

I liked them for a little while my sophomore year of high school
Hadn't remembered them until a month ago when I dug out some old FIFA game to piss away some time with and they were on the soundtrack
Kinda comfy 2bh

I like them a lot even when i know they aren't musically great their lyrics are AWESOME and also the piano is added in the best way in all their songs.

I thought Muse was poor man's Radiohead.