Why don't black people listen to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RrjijKjfpR8
youtube.com/watch?v=RM9wWd_MMbg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because black people are poor

aint thug enuff

They have taste.

Generally black people are brought up on good vibe music and have no want or need to listen to depressing music.

blacks aren't really that into nu metal and don't try to rebel against their fathers by listening to edgy le cyberpunk music becuz they ain't around

they can't understand it

I listen to Death Grips but I think they're a bit overrated. I feel like white boys like them just because they're so abrasive and edgy. I have to be in a certain mood for this music, that's where Death Grips comes in and gets me pumped. It surprises me so many people seem to always be in this mood where they're longing for the abrasive.

>they ain't
whens the last time u saw ur father user?

Death Grips is literally generic ape stream of consciousness

>ape

There's your problem

Am black and I greatly enjoy the grips. I knew about them before most of you did. That was a nice 2 weeks or so.

>inb4 nigger

u were right, negros really dont get it.

>I knew about them before most of you did.
Of course you did, Isaac.

mike ctown being the awesome exception.

I never saw a black person irl.
Man.
Feels good to be a slav.

That's a white man with a skin defect.

why is mc ride holding up a picture of mc ride?

It's white people music.

>yfw when those are both Morgan Freeman

it's ok user he'll come back someday and be so proud of your learnings and spellings

Right. Stefan is just a hungry skeleton disguising himself in black leather.

>no your dad left you!

I dont think u know how to Sup Forums

>It surprises me so many people seem to always be in this mood where they're longing for the abrasive.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Generally black people aren't brought up to be in the mindset for destructive music.

it was decent 4channing, really
a bit subtle perhaps

yet they destroy everything and are super abrasive and violent. Hence the question.

>too subtle for u
jesus.

But how can you say that when a lot of 90s hip hop was about "fuck da police" and gangsta shit? You just mean that in modern times, black people aren't as for abrasive music.

Black people would definitely love this abrasiveness in the 90s, where there was a lot of civil unrest in the west coast about police brutality.

When a person robs, or mugs, or whatever it is in the rappings, it's empowerment by taking from others and adding to your own. That's why gangsta rap was appealing to low class black people.

>Black people would definitely love this abrasiveness in the 90s, where there was a lot of civil unrest in the west coast about police brutality.

I don't think so, maybe in the 60s though. Death Grips' idea of empowerment is via accepting death as an inevitability can you truly do what you want. The problem is this is only present on Exmilitary. After Exmilitary it's all downhill depressing zone, which black people just aren't raised to like usually. I know a few screamo/metal bands made up of black people out of Maryland, and the funny thing is they were raised in suburbs with white people. Make of that what you will.

>radiohead
>DG
ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

Ctowns in love face > Tonys dumb rage face

this is why black people should listen to this shit more often. They wouldn't look as cringy.

The taste of shit,

lmao rekt

Because: "eath Grips' idea of empowerment is via accepting death as an inevitability can you truly do what you want. The problem is this is only present on Exmilitary. After Exmilitary it's all downhill depressing zone, which black people just aren't raised to like usually."

Might have a point but then again TMS was super upbeat at many times (I've seen footage, hacker etc), and they're stuff didn't get more depressing then, I dont know, a track like guillotine except for Notm. And guillotine was their big hit off that album.

youtube.com/watch?v=RrjijKjfpR8
youtube.com/watch?v=RM9wWd_MMbg

listen to what? some nigger yelling on the mic?

How come black people like batman so much

I gave you seven examples OP

Because he cucks Robin and black people love to cuck and respect those who do.

4, and for every 4, there are 4000 white boys.

7 * 3/5 = 4.2

Very clever matey

also, y dont ghetto fags listen to death grips? These are all uppidy niggers.

Why do black people have to be raised to like things? I guess this goes back to them not being self aware till they're 10 years old.

It's all about the environment man. If you're raised in a shitty environment, or raised with your folks constantly playing Marvin Gaye, you don't wanna hear music about FUCK THIS BODY/BEATDOWN MADNESS CHAOS IN THE BRAIN/TEARS OF A CHILD. You'd rather just chill out to some hip-hop or R&B.

>environment
>this is what libcucks actually believe

Is there a gene I don't know about that you do that makes one more inclined to like a certain kind of music? I'm all ears friendo.

>live with family that constantly played oldies like marvin gaye
>Played the same fucking songs
>Couldn't stand it at first, then just became annoyed

Idk, anons. I tried to distance myself from the music as far as possible

Exceptions to every rule. Fact of the matter is the majority of people stick to the radio because most people don't like feeling depressed. Apply this logic to Death Grips, it ain't difficult.

Not him but each dog race has different traits and personalities, why wouldn't that be the case in humans as well

Is there a gene in dogs that makes dogs more inclined to a certain kind of music?

And even then it's environment whether or not the dog becomes a pissant little shit of a mutt or a nice wittle dog. I have a pitbull, notorious for their aggressive behavior and attacks on people. Nicest dog you ever saw.

>Generally black people are brought up on good vibe music and have no want or need to listen to depressing music.

GEE wooing and lamenting blues was made by whites then?

lmao

Dog's don't have races they have breeds. I agree with you, but you're better off using subspecies as an example.

The lamenting aspect of blues has never been popular among black people, and you know this. I don't know any black people that like Leadbelly's more depressing works, and I don't know any black people that dig on Death Grips' more depressing works.

Why are we so sad and broody?

> I don't know any black people that dig on Death Grips' more depressing works
c town

>Death Grips' more depressing works.

DG have a depressing side? they have always come off to me as energetic/chaotic/manic. the more collected moments are still cold tense shit, not defeated stuff.

yes, much part of dogs personality has to do with genes

also, i think they have a very prominent humorous element, theyre always ridiculously over the top and hilarious. its not immediately evident, though.

death grips often has themes that don't mesh with the black culture and way of thinking in the same way that more mainstream hiphop does. its only natural that whites males, who have a higher IQ, seem to be the majority demographic rather than blacks who are generally unable to understand the intricacies.

Yea the fact is that blues artists like Robert Johnson were brought to the high station they enjoy now by white admirers like Eric Clapton.

Exceptions to every rule mate we just discussed this. Have you seen those videos where C is with other black dudes talking about DG? He's always the odd man out.

I mean shit look at reality and pick your poison.

Indeed, even at their darkest like No Love, Death Grips succeed at being empowering just be the sheer volume of the music. But the sound is so erratic, and you can't exactly ignore the lyrics, that it's not enjoyable to folks who just want to chill.

There's no trap influenced bangers, and they came to escape a warzone, not turn the dancefloor into one.

yes, they're isn't really anything depressing about them. Maybe he means angry music? But again that doesn't work either.

Is there a gene in dogs that makes dogs more inclined to a certain kind of music?

memethony finetano

>having to explain the biological element on biological organisms as a cause
>2016

nice job, jews. you confused the fuck out of everyone, now its subject of scrutiny the (now) outrageous notion of genes shaping behavior.

My friend who's black loves death grips more than me.

he's an uppidy nigger

Because they don't read Pitchfork.

>Black person acts thuggish
"Fucking sub 80 iq shitskin"

>Black person acts proper
"Uppidy nigger thinks he's white"

I dont know what makes u think I said those thngs but what I mean is I don' know why real g niggas don't listen to this shit.

I see plenty of black people on twitter/youtube who like Death Grips. but why does it even matter

Even mc ride himself doesn't like death grips.

Im genuinely interested why this shit isn't being blasted through the ghetto's as niggas beat each other's faces in.

It's music for uninteresting middle class white kids who want to feel some form of artificial transgression against their parents. No one truly enjoys DG, these white children only use them to keep a facade of mystique when they're at best shallow creatures with miserable lives.

Black people, of course, have no time for those kinds of pathetic displays of pseudodeepness.

no meme or shit tier bait answers please we're trying to learn about the black man here.

You're absolutely right. All black people are the same and all white people are the same. Very good

Same reason they don't listen to Insane Clown Posse.

White people were a mistake.

I totally agree. I can't look at a fellow white person without feeling disdain

self hating white lib fags don't worry slavery wasn't your fault.

I know poes law and all, but you can't be that stupid.

it was black peoples fault and they can't take responsibilty for it, because they obviously have problems with taking responsibility. Also only 5 percent of white people actually owned slaves. Half of those slaves were white and white slaves were treated worse or killed off faster.

>death grips
>deep
They are cryptic, but mundane as fuck really

i always wondered, who took this picture? flatty?

shhhh white people are evil.

I was referring to the fact that those anons were clearly not serious.

It totally was, which is why I will soon offer myself as a slave to repay these oppressed people for their often understated service.

i mdae my half black friend listen to the money store
he did not like it much, but he thought get got was good

because stefan uses words they can't understand and the topics are depressing and the instrumentals are abrasive

Same reason they aren't voting for Bernie

doesn't make sense, that's just the smart move, and if they were smart, they would be listening to DG.

Serious question: Why are white people so ignorant?

their black president didn't even help them out. in fact, they're worse off than they were 8 years ago.

because all people are and most people are white. That's probably my favorite DG review btw. Why a bitch gotta lie should be a bangaa in the ghettos

>why a bitch gotta lie
>why a bitch gotta lie
>why a bitch gotta lie