Would Russia be better with proper democracy?

Would Russia be better with proper democracy?

You can't let Russians choose their king, some nations just don't fit for democracy.

Everyone would be a faggot and tranny so no

Democracy was a mistake

Has any country in the world become better thanks to democracy?

USA

yes

t. living evidence

Brazil.
It was shit during the dictatorship.

Of course. Autocracy breeds corruption.

Maybe it should be more decentralised, I don't know

Nope, orcs need an evil overlord to whip them, otherwise they fragment into smaller tribes. The current mafia state is the best they can do.

Yes

With how things are it would be a mess to try to change it ultimately though they all aim for stability so democracy is not in the near horizon

You mean when they played their confederation wet dream and ended up in a civil war within a decade?
Aren't you still a kingdom?
>during the dictatorship
Like right now?

>Autocracy breeds corruption.
Then how come our current democratic system is significantly more corrupt than Franco's dictatorship?

The reality of geopolitics is that there is no one-size-fits-all system of governance due to the wide variety of geographical differences between countries. Democracy in a country like Russia will never be as efficient or effective as it would in, say, Switzerland. Autocracy will always be the optimal choice for Russia due to its sheer size, collectivist mindset and vast amount of ethnic groups.

Rather than trying to enforce your specific brand of ideology on other countries, it's much better to adopt a realist perspective and strive to maintain good relations and minimize conflict while realizing that each country is a self-interested actor on the international stage.

We aren't in a dictatorship you dummy.

Lets face it guys, "democracy" is only a sham. For Brazilians, or Americans, or Irish people to criticise the current Russian system is pure hypocrisy since so-called Western nations aren't much better in truth.

[CITATION NEEDED]

Also the unelected job carroussel for the elite called the 'European Union' is a great example of how democracy is an utter failure.

The EU in its current form is a corrupt shitshow of unelected cronyism that would make Stalin blush

Countries that went to shit following abolishment of the their monarchies:
Brazil
China
Russia
Germany
Turkey
France
Iran
Ethiopia
Egypt
Portugal
Mexico
Haiti
Greece

Republicans, when will they learn?

It was shit before it as well, so your point is moot.

>Said a guy living in a wealthy, prosperous, western democratic EU nation

Seriously, at some point there should be some repercussions for people like you. Nothing severe, maybe a small fine or a punch in the teeth.

Fuck off eastern europe, just because you are used to being fucked with a 12 inch strapon which gets downgraded to 6 inch strapon does not mean nobody is allowed to ever again complain about being fucked with a strapon, we have higher standards and expectations over here

Russia would be better if they purged their oligarchy.
Putin is a mere byproduct of it.

lel, putinbots are hilarious

Putin is a faggot, but so is the west

Lol, what standards, potato man, what expectations? When exactly was Ireland better off than it is now? At which point did evil democracy ruined your empire of famine and English buttrape?

I don't understand people like you. You have it very good and don't like some things and that's fine, but this wish to rock the boat as hard as possible is so bizarre to me. I don't like it now so drastic changes must be made! Because history shows and confirms that change is always better! Weird.

I think all lolbertarians should get to experience gulag in a five-week boot camp where they drink ivan-tsjaj until their ass turns permanently black and do actual, back-breaking mining work lest they taste the bullwhip.

That'll put in perspective the tyrannical filling out of forms and maximum transfat content in digestive crackers omnipolity.

We dont accept bullshit here gladly unlike you meek easterners. Here, if something is not good enough its simply not good enough, but in eastern euro land you are happy with bread and circus EU fund money to fix your wooden shack. It's ok to simply "have it good", but why not strive for better? I think that may be the reason eastern europe is a lazy shithole.

Nobody here would actually that though, thats the difference

"An ignorant people expecting freedom are asking for something that never was and never will be."

-- Thomas Jefferson

Not really. If you really think that (which would make you not only a dumb asshole but also naive) go visit russia yourself some day.

I will visit it next year.

Comparing a bubonic plague shit to a normal shit does not make shit less shit, but feel free to keep living in your fox news fantasy world.

Do you know what "divide and conquer" means?

it isn't and you are richer

> and we narrowed it down to this?
Yes, we did. You simply can't argue with a vast majority of the Russian population.
I would like to say we got what we deserve, but we didn't really deserve even him, since a true leader would be way more xenophobic and retarded.

Such cases.

It's not so much about accepting bullshit, I just get the feeling that you have this "burn it to the ground" mentality that a lot of Sup Forumstards seem to have. Not everything is black and white, and dissolving political structures, of which a lot of go into somewhat politically neutral territory, seems dumb and short-sighted and less drastic solutions seem to be more preferable.

As for eastern europe, passiveness is indeed an issue, especially the political kind. I wouldn't call us lazy, though. If we were, British wouldn't be bitching about "dem jobs".

It's also quite hilarious to see an Irish man talk about not accepting bullshit - for ages, western europeans treated you like white niggers, without any repercussions.

Unlike Lithuanians, we never migrated to western european countries to clean toilets, or lived in said for countries for over 10 years without learning the local language

tell that to the ameriburgers pl0x

also, Lithuanians are pretty nice and decent people

nope, they would be better with some kind of traditionalis monarchy

Russia has always been ruled by an authoritative figure. Someday they will likely be ready for democracy but right now I don't think they are or even want it for that matter.

we won't

No, no, no, no, no, no, no
Don't come to me with this shit you fucking monkey
Otto of Bavaria and the Glucksburg Monarchy were fucking awful

But you did, friend. Droves of you fled west to clapistan to clean their shitters. Lucky for you, they spoke the same language. Are you really Irish? You don't seem to know much about your history.

Irish people in America built their railroads and cities, Lithuanians in Irelands just work in factories and literally sabotage their workplaces out of butthurt. They still have a chip on their shoulder from Russian communism and transfer it onto their adopted countries, and act like fucking their new homeland up is a valid rebellion against Russian communism despite being displaced by 30 years and 2000km.

If you dont kiss their ass 24/7 they wont do any work, t.supervisor

>we never migrated to western european countries to clean toilets
Meanwhile, on bizarro Sup Forums

Are you really trying compare the situation of Irish people in the 1860's to Lithuanians in the 2010's?

>we wuz builders and shieet

I know what a good worker is, and its not some Lithuanian scumbag. I often wish I lived in Stalinist Russian and could treat these cunts the only way they understand.

Nah, I'm trying to trigger you. Anyway, it's really late here and I'm working tomorrow so I'll be going. I might read your response later, so make it good. See you around.

P.S. I honestly have no idea what my countrymen are doing in Ireland (I've heard some horror stories) but it sounds hilarious. Could you elaborate on sabotage antics?

stop being so fucking autistic

Its all good mate, its only banter. The guys pretty much do no work, if I ask them to do something they refuse to do it and I say "fuck it, whatever" because I could not be bother arguing with them.