Fuckin/g/ Now What??!!

>be poor as fuck because of medical issues
>finally save up enough to get a phone
>drop it and the glass on the camera shatters
>contact ZTE and they want $99 to replace the glass
>mfw the phone only costs $130 new but I'm in nigger-tier poverty and can't replace it

What the hell can I do, Sup Forumsuys?

Other urls found in this thread:

rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/362190188381
s.aliexpress.com/An2YjuIb?fromSns=Copy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You fucked up, you have to tell them it came that way.

What's the phone brand/model?

ZTE Blade V8 Pro

just take off the glass user. My friend dropped his G4 three years ago, and took off the glass on his camera.

>I'm in nigger-tier poverty
deal with having a broken camera

>ZTE

welp, found your problem.

How would one take off the glass? Do you need a tool to avoid damaging the camera or can you scrape it out with a bobby pin?

Get a hot air gun or hair dryer. Blast it with heat for a minute and get tweezers or pry tool and pick the glass out. Order a new lens if you can (doubt you can for a poorfag phone). You can use clear tape or cut some acrylic if you're crafty enough.
The chemicals that coat the lens underneath will corrode when exposed after a while,but if it's a shitty enough camera you'll be able to get away with it exposed

You don't need a camera.

I actually do need it for depositing checks and so foarth.

Who can recommend a new, decent smartphone to someone who is admittedly very poor?

what do you need a camera for?
if you're so poor, why not buy a dumbphone instead?
why do you need a smartphone?

>or can you scrape it out with a bobby pin
My friend used a needle, but I imagine you can get away with that as long as you don't fuck with the camera itself.

Your bank won't let you deposit checks in person?

buy a $30 from any store anywhere and stop wasting threads.

Of course I can, but I use a credit union without any local offices so I either have to mail things in and risk them being lost/stolen or deposit with my mobile which is instantaneous and safe.

is it that hard to do something people always did 10 years ago?

Yes, when you have the medical issues that I do, it actually is. Does anyone even read the OP anymore?

how did people with medical issues despot checks 10 years ago?
did they are just die from lack of money?

How do you have a job at all without a phone in the first place?

I don't have a job m8. My family gives me money because I have some medical problems, but it's not a lot and I have very little to spare for things besides necessities.

where do you get those checks from?

what did you take the photo of the broken camera with?

They traded their checks for weed, just like today.

>What the hell can I do, Sup Forumsuys?
kys yourself, my man

Go open another account at a local credit union then, the membership fee is like $5 goddamn.

Well, you're not going to get a "new, decent" phone for basically $0. I know they make like $20 smartphones or whatever, either get that or a really old iphone.

Your fault for buying a phone after 3 federal agencies specifically told you not to, retard

>kys yourself
are you aware of the concept of redundancy?

A shitty older smartphone that I keep around for use as an MP3 player

pics look good enough for cashing a check

>I'm in nigger-tier poverty and can't replace it.

Are you any good at sucking cock?

Go to a cyber cafe or whatever.

to be fair, being black isn't a signifier of poverty. all variations of humanity are represented in poverty. dominance hierarchies aren't genealogical, mate

Not taking pictures? Isn't like your phone stopped working and you needed it for your job or some shit like that. Quit being a bad poor and save your money, if having a phone is too much for you don't have one, simple as that, improve yourself and get your shit together
fucking first world folk with their "poverty problems", bet you never had less than 4 hours of sleep per day because you didn't had money for the bus and had to walk with your ducked taped shoes 6 hours every day to get to your job and get along the day with one single bread, a jar of coffee and a pack of cheap food.
FUCK YOU, poor as fuck my ass

good, you didn't really like photos anyway

>I don't have a job

Well get one then. And if you have some kind of disability that prevents you from working just collect neet bucks.
Or ask your parents for the 99 dollars to fix the phone, or alternatively, get one of those really cheap smartphones.

>remove a lot of botnet from your phone by accident
>still complain
???

use the front facing camera?

This.
Or
This

>$99 camera glass replacement """service"""
>when this exists rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/362190188381

Is your carrier managed by niggers? WTF? $100 for a tiny shingle of 2.5D glass? You can chink that shit for $5 and wait a month with no camera but is still good because you're going to be invisible to the CIA niggers trying to crack your chink bootloader and access to your main camera remotely ;^)

also buy this my chinkqqa :^)
s.aliexpress.com/An2YjuIb?fromSns=Copy to Clipboard
(from AliExpress on my MIUI BASED Master Race Chinkphone)

im sorry to hear that fren
i hope medical issues are resolved

What's wrong with you? Do you live in India or something?

I don't even have words....

I feal what you're saying but the link you posted was for a new screen, not for the glass on the back camera.

And no, I use a carrier that is managed by Mexicans. I'm sure you can figure out exactly which one it is just by that statement alone

My man.

Thanks bruv. Life is extreamly difficult sometimes.

>And no, I use a carrier that is managed by Mexicans. I'm sure you can figure out exactly which one it is just by that statement alone
TracFone Wireless?

Ding ding ding. I pay less than $14 per month for 1k texts, 500 minutes, and 500 MB with unused everything rolling over. It's a pretty good deal.

Tracfone is the shit brah

Heh, I looked up what was the name for America Móvil in the US.
Here we have Claro, it's cheap as fuck but the service is utter shit.

Oh and I pay about 7 bucks per month to Telefónica which offers the best service here and I get 1GB+1k texts+1000 minutes to other Telefónica numbers. It's a prepaid phone but they offer these packages that last a month and cost 7 bucks.

Now they can't spy on you when you fap

Hell, I may pay double that but I get
>unlimited texting
>unlimited US calling
>1GB full-speed and unlimited throttled
with JewTroPCS

Buy all your stuff on aliexpress or ebay.
I'm also poor but I have a soldering/rework station and other tools and use them well.
Fuck, they more than paid for themselves within the first month.

Marry a Canadian women and move there, so you dont go bankrupt over medical bills?

>be poor as fuck because of medical issues
Stop being american

>mfw the phone only costs $130 new but I'm in nigger-tier poverty and can't replace it
idk why that made me laugh so much

Which network does metro ackchually use?

What have you fixed with it?

It was supposed to be funny my man. I would never say the n*gger word in real life but here it has a different meaning.

Make the pictures you need with the selfie camera, you retarded fuck

Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of nigger shit with down syndrome.

Spotted the Amerimutt

Spoken like a true american

>being poor bc medical expenses
this is your fault
trump 2020

>Which network does metro ackchually use?
T-Mobile.

OP if you're extremely careful you can pry off the glass and replace it. DO NOT TOUCH THE SENSOR

Well how did you take the picture in OP?

don't spend over your means. (because if you didn't you probably wouldn't be poor)

Spotted the subhuman shit smear. You deserve to be burned alive and buried in a landfill with the rest of the garbage.

first off, how the fuck did you manage to shatter the camera glass
second, if you're that fucking poor and careless, use a clamshell phone

Get a very small flat head screwdriver, press the tip against the edge of the glass, and lightly tap the end of it with a hammer.