Thom Yorke and Rachel Owens separate after 23 years

>Thom Yorke and Rachel Owens separate after 23 years
>Finally completes and put out a studio version of True Love Waits a yeat aftet they separate
>saddest version
>The "Don't leaves" don't have the same high tones of the live versions
>sound more defeated and flat

Fuck man this is sad. 23 years. Lesson here is not to waste your time on bitches.

[spoiler];_;7[/spoiler]

isn't thom gay though?

this thread is proof that radiohead fans are children

Modern bitches don't have any sense of loyalty. It's one of the reasons I'm apprehensive of starting a long term relationship.

When I fall in love I'm in it for a lifetime, through good and bad. I'm gonna be there for you. I bet she threw everything they had away over some trivial shit "wah I don't feel like we did when we first dated!?" What's most disappointing is that this is almost certainly how all of our relationships will end up. The love of your life will end up breaking your heart.

Only his fans

that's a really bleak outlook on life man

This comment is proof that you're a dumbbell

who hurt you

>in it for lifetime

you must not have a life then

get some fucking hobbies or passions

that's what you dedicate your life to

It's just realistic bro, and it'll be much worse if you have kids. They will be taken from you while she fucks around with other guys using the money the government takes out of your paychecks. Government involvement in marriage/childbirth is one of the worst things to happen.

I'm a professional musician. I got hobbies son

>please excuse me but I have to ask are you only being nice because you want something

He's known forever

This is the only truth, user. Women are biologically programmed to shop around for men, and men are biologically programmed to stick to a life partner forever.

So fuck em

>and men are biologically programmed to stick to a life partner forever.

it's literally the opposite f a m

It's the opposite for black people though.

That's a lie. Men were programmed to fuck as many women as possible and spread his seed. Back in some time a man wasn't even expected to stay around for his kids. Women took care of children men went and died because they fought a dinosaur or died in an iceage or some other dumb mongrel type shit. Wasn't until the first nu-male was created and complained about clubbing and dragging women to the cave did this old (and superior) lifestyle changed. Then men traded in caves for loin cloths for offices and suits. And shit got gay.

Damn that's actually pretty sad.

fuck this made me laugh

men shouldnt be romantiscising like faggots anyway get your crybaby loser asses up and get to work i have 10 feet high stack of cinder blocks for you sissies to move in this scorching texas heat if your fucks want to work

paying slave wages but its money you can spend buying doritos or whatever you neckbeards eat

if you haven't already fallen in love at least once, whether it was "real" or requited or hormonal or a mistake or delusional or whatever, then it's probably never going to happen to you

#feelthejohnson

THAT was his wife? I don't care if Thom's a short Tilda Swinton-looking Brit with greasy hair and a lazy eye, the guy deserved better.

this is what emotionally stunted people believe

lol, physical labor has nothing on emotional pain speaking as someone with a shit job but also shit brains

That feel when thom btfo beyonce and her stronk black women cheating song written by a team of gay white jews by releasing a song called true love waits that he wrote 1000 years ago

Don't try to into science, ontology, or epistemology. Really, don't try to do or say anything that relies on a notion of truth.

Nature gave you a potential capacity, and you just "proved" you couldn't handle it. Real bottom of the barrel stuff. I'm not even a Radiohead "fan", but the more I type this response, the more I realize I hate you. And as I finish, it fizzles away into nothing and I no longer feel much of anything.

You are a disgusting, pitiable, broken excuse for a human being. You have my sympathy. Refrain from ever speaking again.

Living your life waiting for someone to wholly dedicate it to is nonsense, and only shows you don't really have much of a "you" to dedicate to begin with.

Work on becoming someone before you bother trying to be with and for someone.

He's half right. Modern women aren't loyal, but women aren't to blame. Modern society views relationships as inherently temporary. Relationships are symbiotic, and people in general are more solipsistic and selfish, and overall less willing to devote themselves to other people.

literally this

Modern relaionships are 10 out of 10 women using tinder to fuck 10 out of 10 guys and 7 out of ten women refusing to date average men because they have incredibly high standards, dooming themselves and a majority of men to dying alone.

All that being said, thom was married for 23 years and had two kids with her, you just dont leave someone after all that and feel hunky dory about it

HALF MY LIFE
HALF MY LIFE
HALF MY LIFE

I imagine you wouldn't really care to start over again.

Does anyone have the version of this with like 10 thoms in it?

Does anybody have any other pics of Rachel?

This is correct, and it reminds me of KID A

>This is correct
It's not. It's childish clutter.

Paternal instincts and pair bonding is readily observable, and there was likely no single point when culture drastically changed. Everything you see around you was built over time by the underlying constants of human biology, the dynamics that form, and the total spectrum of what a typical population is capable of being.

Our ancestors have done many things. Harems have been tried. Promiscuity with no notion of paternal parentage (entire tribe cares for children) have been tried. Many rehashes of the abstract social rules and conditioning you see today, have also been tried.

But it remains. We're repetitive. The outcomes you see throughout history have obvious patterns, and that's because at our core we've barely changed.

you're not looking for love, you're looking for marriage and companionship. at that point it's more of a comfortable partnership.

the whole point of love is that it can come and go. it's a feeling, not a commitment.

but please continue to be red pilled