KDE NEON

macOS

plebs

You can deny it all you want, but it's true

>paperera

fedora with KDE

Majaro KDE

Ubuntu 16.04

looks great, the default theme for 18.04 will be even better but I prefer the KDE style

Fedora, you show is one goofy lookin' muthafucka.

Osx anyday and less Spyware. Also unix

Windows 10. Simon Edition.

10的Windows版西門。

Solus

Solivagus.

How about you uninstall yourself, Richard Stallman? Literally have nothing better to do all day than shit up the Sup Forums board with your useless fucking GNU distributions! Go peddle your shit ELSEWHERE! WINDOWS IS FINE! WE GET IT! FUCK OFF!

Not trying to be asshole but I really dislike how ubuntu looks.

Something about that taskbar or whatever it's called on the left.

No comfy my friend.

Dont' care if you are just 'trying' to be an asshole, actually grow your own asshole first.
\./言\./

Put lxqt on top, werks betterer.

>gnome
>working

probably the worst distro for KDE. Even SUSE is better.

Deepin

Windows
OSX
Every freetard software looks like dog shit, prove me wrong

>Every freetard software looks like *******
it's upto you to prove that bold statement

This, 100% this.

Menu icon for the lolz

pic related.
Ubuntu 16.04. On unity we actually have a combined top bar and dont waste a whole lot of space

>worst distro for KDE
every distro is worst for KDE , because its an unmaintainable mess for packaging teams. You can either backport new versions and patches to infinity or throw upstream packages at each other and tell people that the new version will fix everything.
And idiots defend this because filepicker meme, linux DEs have turned to shit unless you put up with stable/old software or WMs.

RIP unity :c

ZorinOS Lite

Fedora with KDE is an absolute mess, used it for a week and got sick of all the bugs.
Kubuntu is the best option for KDE

Ubuntu with Unity

Arch

macOS

>"Kubuntu", "best" and "KDE" in one sentence
i really like this meme, especially since it was the flagship shitty ubuntu derivative for years (since the adoption of KDE5 actually) and someone else will come and tell you that it's a mess and something else is much better (it's not, KDE is shit.)

Chrome OS

>OS

Shitty Ubuntu 16.04 hasn't even proprietary graphics driver for my graphics solution. Big piece of shit.

Trying out Antergos with KDE

KDE Neon is literally designed to just werk with the latest KDE

gentoo

Ubuntu 16.04

TempleOS, obviously

OSX 15 years ago was way ahead of anything Linux-turds could come up with to this day.

mirrorselect isn't available in the chroot I think

>vertical window controls
what the fuck
anyway older versions of OSX indeed looked very nice

Debian.

>newfag doesn't know NeonOS

My clients pretty much unanimously agree with this...canonical switching to gnome shell is starting to feel like windows 8.x/windows 10 all over again lol

Dragora gnu/linux.

yep, where customers weren't happy with windows 10 and didn't have a license for 7, we usually recommended ubuntu as a hassle-free replacement, am now recommending Xubuntu or Kubuntu (depending on h/w spec)

Ubuntu with Unity.
No that retarded DE.

Have been trying this in preparation for Ubuntu 18.04 and am very happy so far...

anarchy lignux + KDE

>looks better
OS X, openSUSE with KDE, even fucking WIndows
>and werks better
openSUSE Leap is quite stable, and Windows don't wipe you UEFI...

Ubuntu is full of trackers

debian with my i3 setup

>uses your cpu for things you have no idea about
>uses your network for things you have no idea about
>no centralised usable resource for software
>when an error occurs either doesn't tell you or hides it in the event logger
>no tiling window manager
TRY AGAIN GOYIM

Xubuntu.

OSX 15 years ago was also way ahead of OSX today as well. High Shit-tier-a is a steaming buggy mess. Literally every release since Snow Leopard has been a downgrade.

Solus

Kevin pls go.

agree, also the quality of their h/w seemed to fall off a cliff at roughly the same time lol

kde still looks hideous in 2018?

Too bad Unity is dead. Maybe MATE with Mutiny can fill the void of those who used Unity.

I can't. You're right.