Why do Americans put their eggs in the fridge? Seriously,this concerns me

Why do Americans put their eggs in the fridge? Seriously,this concerns me.

Where do you put them?

I do the same, better conservation

American eggs are washed and european eggs aren't

In the cupboard like a normal person.

enjoy having rotten eggs within a few days, you drunk

American eggs are shit, European eggs are chocolate ;^)

I do the same... I thought it was the normal thing to do

>trying to kill children

Eurotrash will defend this

They'll go rotten at the same speed as refrigerated eggs.

>not celebrating Easter

Your kids will burn in Hell

>believing in god
If god was real he would fear me

Literally fucking this
Fucking glo gang mah nigga

what kinda of animal does not put their eggs in the fridge?

Those are more dangerous than assault rifles

>21th century
>people who don't put eggs in the fridge still exist

Because I don't want them hatching. Everyone knows chickens are born when the eggs are warm for extended periods of time. Keeping them in the fridge prevents the fetus from developing.

I hate this new meme.

I started it desu but i didnt mean to
I made the thread a couple days ago asking why Americans felt the need to store eggs and butter in the fridge
Sorry lad

>japan

>not putting your eggs in the fridge
What?

Because, as I understand it, U.S. Eggs have some kind of cleaning process that causes them to quickly spoil if they're unrefrigerated. I had no idea that this was done until I went to another country and saw eggs just sitting on the shelf at a supermarket

I do it. Is it normal, right? I don't want to be an edgy weeb. Please, tell me that I'm normal.

Of course they last longer in the fridge but in your country it probably isn't necessary to refrigerate them like it is on our.

Because giving birth in a hospital is too expensive for most of them

The salmonella thing might still hold.
I'm pretty sure that's half the reason why "eggs getting stored in fridge" came around.

Maintaining a constant temperature being the other half.

Wait so you don't put them in the fridge? Here in Mexico we put them in the fridge so they last longer, even if in the store they were at room temperature.

We have to since we wash them. They might last longer in the fridge even where that's not mandatory, although IDK about that.

no they won't

Some places do, some places don't.

>Ir*sh

We put them in the fridge too.

Youre a fucking idiot. Irish are truly the niggers of europe.

>Moms Demand Action

Is there anything more cancerous to freedom than concerned mothers

What degenerate shithole doesnt put eggs in the fridge?

Do you like your eggs rotten?

Eggs in America are washed that's why they need to be refrigerated although unwashed eggs will last longer if they're refrigerated

why would you wash an egg

To clean it and make sure anything unsavory on the shell doesn't get into the egg.

As bait as this is, fertilized eggs are never used in the States, though I've heard other countries use them in cooking. Do any other countries use fertilized eggs, or have I been memed?

I actually don't know why we put butter in the Fridge, just why we have to put Eggs in there.

The chicken

Moms are also the reason for our Saudi Arabian style alcohol laws
Fucking meddling cunts

This as well, and have been since the origins of the Temperance Movement in the mid-19th century.

What the fuck? Who the hell doesn't refrigerate eggs?

American morons.
Keep wasting your fridge space
>inb4 muh fridge is xxl anyway

This is why Japan is best ally

I don't know. We wash them and the put oil on them to replace the stuff we washed off. But the oil isn't as good.

Why can't the Italians determine which side of a war they want to be on?

Out of genuine curiosity, were the eggs washed?

I don't know anybody who puts oil on, 2bh.

As a general rule, food is preserved better in the fridge. You just have to know where to put different things.

Ketchup is another example of something that is preserved better in cold storage but rarely is.

I guess because as with freezing bread/meats, most people consume the products they buy well before they're due.

Wait, so you guys put bread in the fridge, but not ketchup?

>mindblown.gif

No I'm saying most people don't freeze or refrigerate many products that benefit from it (over time) simply because they will be consumed quickly.

Putting bread in the freezer is great for bulk buying.

Oh, I see.

People do put Ketchup and Condiments in the Fridge here as well.

I kept my eggs in the cupboard, not in the fridge. Eggs will be rinse right before consuming. My granny said that if you rinse the eggs for longer storing, it will make the eggs rot faster, even stored in the fridge.

This

i only do once ive opened them

Same 2bh. Eggs, meat, butter, and greens go in the fridge immediately, while condiments go in once opened.

Why only 2 weeks only? I don't see how it would be relevant before at least a month, if they're well stored.