QUICK

You have 10 seconds to post a house song from the last 5 years that isn't complete dogshit. Has to be from someone who predominately writes house music and can be labeled a house musician.

I'll wait.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=89mwfPTQviQ
hardwax.com/house/
discogs.com/search/?sort=have,desc&style_exact=House&format_exact=EP&genre_exact=Electronic&decade=2010
junodownload.com/house/
rateyourmusic.com/customchart?page=1&vif=3fie&chart_type=top&type=ep&year=2010s&genre_include=1&include_child_genres=1&genres=House&include_child_genres_chk=1&include=both&origin_countries=&limit=none&countries=
youtube.com/watch?v=BwG9ZoavYaw
youtube.com/watch?v=605bwlAz_iQ
rateyourmusic.com/customchart?page=1&vif=3fie&chart_type=top&type=everything&year=2010s&genre_include=1&include_child_genres=1&genres=house&include_child_genres_chk=1&include=both&include_live=t&origin_countries=&limit=none&countries=
rateyourmusic.com/list/exdeath/hyper_chiptune_top_101_x_turbo/
youtube.com/watch?v=MSmgaDRsMpA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=y0p3jn7ODuc
youtube.com/watch?v=rb1EbOE50SI
youtube.com/watch?v=zSZzrvmhBNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=89mwfPTQviQ

hardwax.com/house/

discogs.com/search/?sort=have,desc&style_exact=House&format_exact=EP&genre_exact=Electronic&decade=2010

junodownload.com/house/

rateyourmusic.com/customchart?page=1&vif=3fie&chart_type=top&type=ep&year=2010s&genre_include=1&include_child_genres=1&genres=House&include_child_genres_chk=1&include=both&origin_countries=&limit=none&countries=

Anything off of this album.

>btw it's even better in concert

Whoops, I said something that *wasn't* complete dogshit.

>rateyourmusic.com/customchart?page=1&vif=3fie&chart_type=top&type=ep&year=2010s&genre_include=1&include_child_genres=1&genres=House&include_child_genres_chk=1&include=both&origin_countries=&limit=none&countries=
>#1 is DJ Rashad
>house

The instructions were fairly simple, friendo. Post one song within the given criteria that isn't dogshit. I'm not going to sift through four links worth of content, it's your job to prove me wrong.

wow that sure was hard

>your job to prove me wrong.

No, it really isn't, IDGAF if you like house, just trying to help you not be an ignorant cunt,.

Give me the best song from that record

If you can't post a single song matching the given criteria I honestly don't understand why you're posting in this thread at all

youtube.com/watch?v=BwG9ZoavYaw

Why bother? You're only going to say its shit no matter, this whole thread is pointless.

youtube.com/watch?v=605bwlAz_iQ

Not bad. Ending was particularly good.

horrible thread. OP is either a boring troll or looking for house music recs. i would be happy to recommend something if the question were phrased positively.

bretty gud m8

rateyourmusic.com/customchart?page=1&vif=3fie&chart_type=top&type=everything&year=2010s&genre_include=1&include_child_genres=1&genres=house&include_child_genres_chk=1&include=both&include_live=t&origin_countries=&limit=none&countries=

holy fuck, rym taste is shit as fuck

Is this one of those threads where OP is actually looking for good recs and just baits people into posting shit who wouldn't otherwise if they weren't provoked?

Absolutely. As if he's even meant to be the decider on whether a track is bad or not.

>holy fuck, rym taste is shit as fuck
YES
Anyway, if you think that is shitty chart
crazy bus is on top 100 chiptune/16-bit chart (an alternate chiptune chart made only by people that rated more than 100 chiptune and 16-bit releases)

>crazy bus is on top 100 chiptune/16-bit chart (an alternate chiptune chart made only by people that rated more than 100 chiptune and 16-bit releases)
rateyourmusic.com/list/exdeath/hyper_chiptune_top_101_x_turbo/

>it's even better in concert
>literally just people on bunk pills simultaneously fighting and dancing with each other

no thanks

Older than 5 years but still gold, senpai

m.youtube.com/watch?v=y0p3jn7ODuc

kill yourself as quick as you possibly can.

weird but fun.

No u

YOU ARE CANCER OF THE EARTH.
SUB-HUMAN -SCUM

No u

where do u start with house music?

PLEASE PLEASE OFF YOURSELF.

stream it here with a house music mix in the back-ground.

cancer of the land.

The only place to start

Voodoo ray - A guy called Gerald.
safe journey younging don't let the cancer grind you down.

Discovery is top pleb.

what about " homework " ?????? will we just skip that classic album.

French house is the post-grunge of house music

Homework is shit comparatively

really ?

shit?

what are you going to recommend.

Most underrated house album imo

low quality b8

House music is as old, as varied, has as many different styles and variety as hip hop or metal, try exploring it instead of writing off an entire 30 year old genre because your girl left you for a fratboy ''raver''.

plebs itt

youtube.com/watch?v=rb1EbOE50SI

>no Leon Vynehall

youtube.com/watch?v=zSZzrvmhBNI