Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mjaeckel/status/950446329603461121
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They are slowly killing Microsoft.

Yes.

No, I'm not mentally retarded.

Yes, they wants everything, including immortality

>over 90% of revenue comes from ad services

It's all ogre for Google once adblockers become mainstream. They might be evil now, but a decade hence they'll be a has-been with a failed business model. Amazon is the real threat - they've cornered online shopping and have a huge chunk of the server market, plus their checkout-less shop system is about to take over the irl shopping business. Not to mention they treat their workers like absolute shit.

What do you think about the widespread adoption of ChromeOS in schools and eventually the work place? Google has a pretty solid Hardware market too, and its all vertically integrated unlike Microsoft.

>fearing them instead of taking advantage of them

google hasn't been relevant for years. their captha system still doesn't know the correct answers for identifying street signs

Not really. If it wasn't Google at the helm of the ship of info and info gathering, it would be some other company. I am neck deep in the Google botnet though, so there's that. Have multiple Gmails. Android phone with a shared Google Drive account to sync all my memes between my Tablet, phone, and PC.

It was never so much about the company, but how much you as the individual put out there for them to gather. If you're putting literally every last bit about your private life onto the net, that's your own damned fault. One thing I will NEVER get is those Google home things. Or apple pod or whatever they're fucking called. Those literal speakers/mics you put on a table.
Awesome. With the breaking of reliance of MS and their associated office suite, MS may actually have to compete again. My little sister's school uses Chromebooks and it's so much better than being forced to use Windows based machines. A $250 CB completely shits on a $250 windows machine in regards to build quality, battery life, security, etc.

They are a parasite.

>Google hasn't been relevant for years
Imagine being this ignorant. They've only JUST become relevant.

That's what you think. They probably have enough samples from V1 captcha to identify what's written on any sign, now they are just trying to identify what's a sign, a bridge, a street, a car, etc.

only nerds use adblockers, most normies and practically all women don't, why do you think all media are geared to them nowadays?

I would not be afraid of a dog. A dog, loud though it might bark, will simply be put down if it tries to attack a human. Such is nature.

It is not them who are braindead, they are functioning normally as tribal-minded humans that aren't clinically depressed. It is you who is broken, even if you are right.

Hail Satan. They make good products. Gmail is amazing.
>It was never so much about the company, but how much you as the individual put out there for them to gather. If you're putting literally every last bit about your private life onto the net, that's your own damned fault.
This.

What happens when the dog controls every aspect of the developed consumer-tech infrastructure? Not so poetic now is it?

They're better than Apple, so, meh

>I love this privacy invading mega-corp with limitless political lobbying because it doesn't trigger my autism like this comparatively harmless and niche fruit company
Retard

other than catering to hipsters, women and gays, what's so evil about Apple?

Dubs of deep

M8 only 10% of people use adblock now. Ads are liked and mainstream today, deal with it.

>dat get

If that doesn't confirm we should fear them, not sure what does.

This. Did you know only 2% of kids between 13-16 know what an adblock is?

meh !== i love
>comparatively harmless
-charges 200% over what price realistically is for their hardware and products
-perpetuates forced obsolesence
-creates mindless fad-chasing zombies
-dumbs down their technology and UI to cater to the lowest common denominator, thus slowing the pace of technological advancement

see above

what's an adblocker?

Exactly what I talk about. These SJW shitspawns just let the adds in there computers with none regret. Adblocks arent becaming mainstream and anyone who says is delusionel.

>-charges 200% over what price realistically is for their hardware and products
Who the fuck doesn't? If branding wasn't a thing (something not exclusive to Apple in practice especially in tech) every phone would cost 10 dollars.
>-perpetuates forced obsolesence
Non Issue. Almost nobody holds onto tech for more than 3-4 years.
>-creates mindless fad-chasing zombies
NEVER SETTLE. Not exclusive to Apple and it only shows that unlike Pajeets they actually have a grasp of marketing. If you fall for this is your own fault.
>-dumbs down their technology and UI to cater to the lowest common denominator, thus slowing the pace of technological advancement
On the contrary, slimming the UI and making the experience "seamless" has only IMPROVED technology. Why do you think DOS is obsolete? Why do you think shiny and flat, pioneed by Apple, is the 2018 standard? The goal of Apple is to make it seem like you aren't using technology, rather, just something "that works." This is not a bad thing. Almost nobody cares about coding or anything deeper, and its not like Apple prevents you from doing anything like this. Infact they teach you.

Stop being a whiny manchild.

Bullshit. I'm in high school and my friends in first year all know what an adblocker is and use it on their PCs.
I've been using them since I was 12, that was 7 years ago.

>I'm in high school
Underageb&

Most American Seniors are 18 years old.

That will never happen, because even if it does, a human can just take anything away from a lowly animal.

The problem is, Google is human. And there will come a time, if it hasn't already, where technology is absolutely inseparable to the civilized human experience. And Google is on the flight path to push their brand where it matters most, Schools and Offices.

>Who the fuck doesn't? If branding wasn't a thing (something not exclusive to Apple in practice especially in tech) every phone would cost 10 dollars.
You can take the specs of a premium iMac and build an even better pc for half the cost.
>Non Issue. Almost nobody holds onto tech for more than 3-4 years.
Except for the hordes of Applefags who wait in line every year to switch out their phones for the newest version
>-creates mindless fad-chasing zombies
If your product is actually good, you wouldn't even need marketing.
>The goal of Apple is to make it seem like you aren't using technology, rather, just something "that works." This is not a bad thing
Technology is the future. If you try to "hide" it to make it seem like you aren't using technology, you're just putting a fucking bucket over your head. It's literally part of our existence now and should be embraced, not hidden.

Learning right now how to install copperheadOS to get this motherfuckers out of my life.

You don't seem to understand that I am speaking figuratively. A human who acts like a dog can expect to be treated like a dog.

>technology is the future
Nigga, technology isn't an end in itself, but means to other ends in life. That's why technological minimalism is so profiting: everyone who has a life wants non intrusive technology, which helps without being in your face.

If technology, for you, is an end in itself, you're either a souless social media lurker or a neet with no passions. Are you happy this way?
Hope you find some other hobbies man. Explore life.

What you need to understand is that Apple is a consumerist brand. It deals in consumer affairs, such as Music, Social Media, and user-friendliness. You aren't going to fool anyone by saying "Apple is best", and nobody should realistically claim that in any regard except for where it counts most, marketing. Marketing has proven in history to matter more than anything, especially quality. The goal of Apple is to sync their customers under their services in a way that is user friendly, convenient, and "premium" to which they've accomplished well. Apple also tends to set standards in stone. Once they do something, it becomes an expectation, historically, if you care to actually look at what they've done and have more than youtuber-comments intelligence.
>Technology is the future. If you try to "hide" it to make it seem like you aren't using technology, you're just putting a fucking bucket over your head. It's literally part of our existence now and should be embraced, not hidden.
They aren't hiding it. They are making it less intimidating and effort inducing. Something Google has replicated very well with ChromeOS. Walled Gardens of Consumerism ARE the future, and Apple understands it. Apple isn't going anywhere.
The U.S. Government didn't care much when Microsoft literally monopolized professional software computing. I see no reason why they would with Google, who is even more complicit with Government wishes such as backdoors.

A human who acts like a dog can nonetheless expect to be treated like a dog. Are dogs allowed in schools? No, they might infect the children with rabies.

Microsoft employee spotted

Google behaves far too elegantly.
You got me.

The whole concept of "Google" will become meaningless once it is proven that P does in fact equal NP. Their time is limited.

Again, a dog even if it learns to use the toilet is still a dog. Dogs have no rights.

Ok spit it out nigger what are you trying to say about Google that would coax you into using this analogy?

Bark louder, dog.

Did you seriously just enter the thread to be Sup Forums-tier stubborn and cryptic?

This is now a dog rights thread

There is nothing cryptic about this. A dog, even if it can fetch your news for you, is still a dog and will turn around to bite you in the end.

>when you successfully derail a thread

Apple, and apparently Dogs, have this affect on Sup Forums. The Eternal Fruits ability to make autism bubble up is rivaled only by black people on any other board.

forgot image

Why would I fear a corporation? Is OP trying to insinuate the virtual world is real life and therefore that Google is some kind of illegitimate government? Is this why Apple made all these "retina displays" to make people unable to distinguish between the real world and the internet?

>dude skynet's just a corporation lmao, nothing to worry

That dog has the right to get my dick in her little pink puppy pussy.

>Why would I fear a corporation
The Internets power is almost immeasurable, did you see the 2016 election? How it played a crucial role in the human psyche and pushed ideas across the world in an instant?

Who wants to establish control over distributing the Internet? Who wants to be at your fingers while your using it? The answer is Google.

I see. Are you saying it is your right to subvert the democratic principles of this country? Is what you are describing not tantamount to overthrowing the government?

>Why would I fear a corporation
Corporations tend to not give a fuck and because we're a Consumerist society, what they do affects us all. Our children are just a reflection of the Internet,have you been to a School recently?

Google has no interest in overthrowing the Government, and what Google mostly represents is bot net. The internet is flagshipped by Botnet. Seeing how you are on Sup Forums I assume you understand the social implications of the digital age and where its taking us.

Well when it comes down to it one can simply stop using Google.

Then why would Google be, as you insinuated in your post, trying to manipulate people's perception of reality to try to tell people who to vote for?

>dude just don't use it.
OK but what over the other 2.6 billion people who do? You contribute to Google without even knowing it, probably. You don't have to buy their hardware to expand their interest and monetary flow. The human tendency for path of least resistant dictates we use all-in-one services (Google) online. Google makes it really easy, so does Apple, and this is why people gravitate toward them. Its easy and free!
Google doesn't manipulate perception in its own right, rather does Google and its AdSense Botnet buddies like Facebook act as a hotbed for interconnected discourse. The smallest little social spark explodes online, and because Google is just a service, it doesn't care. The Internet is pretty much ALL of modern media and the Botnet(Google and friends) make a profit out of that, and the cycle continues whilst they build new products to expand its size. Its Chaotic Neutral if you will.

I see. Well I sure hope you don't end up stepping on the governments toes. This being a free country means you don't have to listen to Google if you don't want to. You just simply don't have as much power as you want to believe no matter what theoretically might be possible.

I personally believe that it is the Government who isn't ready for the ever growing digital age.

Which gives you the right to play god on the internet, right?

As close as any one person will ever get. Now if you excuse me I have to renew my Sup Forums pass.

Why are advertisers and publishers crying like little bitches all over the place about adblocking?

because it is your duty as a citizen to consume advertising

My subconcious doesn't belong to private interest. The only mainstream ads are the ones on the superbowl and that's because those are funny.

Wait schools are using a whole new operating system?
holy shit yes Microsoft may have to actually fucking compete in 10 years time now that people grow up knowing they have options.

>55 hours a week
that's not even 8 hours a day.

apple is a record label you moron

At least I can fucking navigate an android phone.

the iphone user interface is bad and you should feel bad for liking it.

They're talking about a situation with 5 day work weeks.

>do you fear them?
I don't think about them.

What's to fear, they seem like perfectly sensible people who know what is best for everyone, i mean just scroll through these leaked internal conversations

twitter.com/mjaeckel/status/950446329603461121

Yes. They're too large and the collected data makes them too powerful.

Not anymore. It's pretty clear they have no plan.

Vary wary of their X division though.

i dont fear them
i wish they'd go back to being a kickass search engine and not a bunch of crappy utilities and shti
"do one thing and do it well" is a lost art