4gb vs 3gb RAM in phones. How much does your phone have and Is it enough. planning to get a new phone and can't decide

4gb vs 3gb RAM in phones. How much does your phone have and Is it enough. planning to get a new phone and can't decide

dumb weeb phoneposter

i cant even phonepost cuz my phone has 1 gb of ram you nigger

Got 3, always using 1.1 at most.

i want to fug satania

2 GiB, just works.
Everything >2GiB is a meme and unecessary

Got 6. Barely use 2.

Get a basic model OnePlus 5t for 500 bucks and get six gigs

Get the one with the better processor out of those two.

HTC One A9 International model. Only has 2GB RAM...

6gb, and using literally all of it.
Next phone that I get will need at least 12gb of ram.

Enjoy your apps reloading lmao

1 GB :')

I want to hug Satania.

>1,5 gb

Galaxy S8, 4gb

Meh highest I got was 2.6gb

3gb is plenty for now, 4gb is nice if you wish yo keep the phone for 3 or more years but the 3gb would still be fine in 3 years

Mine was just using 3gb before i ran the optimuzer and ow i am at 2.4gb. Background apps are eating up my tam

I do fine with 1gb... get of your fucking phone sheep..

Well ideally you want as much as you can get in an effort for have more things stored in ram to avoid reloads ect. My phone has 8 gbs or ram and averages 4.5 used no games or anything out of the ordinary. Same useage on my old phone that had 3gb or ram would adverage around 2.1 used.

FLASH A NON OEM BLOATED ROM AND YOU CAN PROBABLY GET AWAY WITH 3GB

MOSTLY DEPENDS ON WHAT APPS YOU KEEP OPEN

same, it's really not necessary, what the fuck are you guys doing with your phones?

I want to eat Satania's giant juicy log of dookie.

Is there no other considerations you need to make in specs, ram doesn't always help the speed e.g. iPhones only have 3gigs and they can be faster than some 8gb rammed phones. What phone are you thinking of

Mine has 256 MB and I phonepost just fine.

Gomen, my screen can't fit a whole post at once, so I replied to the wrong retard.

>How much does your phone have
3GB
>Is it enough
Yes
What would you do on your phone that requires more? I usually have ~1GB free and quite a bit of the used is probably from bloat that could be removed if I could be bothered to root.

6,would be nice if there was 8

Whats your keyboard? Seems better than the BeHe Keyboard

POST YOUR TOP -M FAGGOT

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU RUNNING

my phone has 4GB, I've never noticed any issues with 4GB. It also is running Android 8.0

why japs draw girl taking a sh*t?

1GB

I don't gayme on it so I have no problems.

4, and I wish it had more.

6 gb ram lenovo zuk z2 pro great price great deal just loving it.

Why the fuck do you people come here day after day after day when you know this place is full of anime images?

I found that the difference between 3 and 4 is pretty huge for Android, and I use a lot of apps. My current phone has 6GB and I've not put a full load on it since I got it yesterday.

>Not having 8.
Get off Sup Forums