Can we all agree that while it is sad that so many innocent people died that day...

Can we all agree that while it is sad that so many innocent people died that day, their death was the direct result of the agressive American foreign policy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kLn2_H8YHNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t. mehmet

>their death was the direct result of the agressive American foreign policy?
Islam is over 1000 years older than 'American foreign policy'.

Obviously? CIA practically created Al Qaeda

radical islam isn't though
It wouldn't exist in the same form today without American intervention

And doesn't tell you something that in 1000 years that was the first terrorist attack you got from them?

no it's not really sad at all

Radical islam took shape in post WW1 middle east due to the divisions of the land among European powers.

It's not sad, they totally deserved it. Literal karma.

No.

67 british people died in 9/11. That's more than 7/7

No. It was a direct result of the United States funding salafist movements like Al Qaeda for decades.

Wasn't the first.

>little Eichmanns
>innocent

>be CIA
>finance bin laden to fight the russians
>instead al qaeda stabs US in the back
>support the rebels in iraq
>also stabs US in the back
>now supports al nusra in syria
>...

I swear you fucks never learn

Never learn? They are perfectly aware of the consequences, it's silly to think they aren't intentionally supporting salafist movements.

What's there to disagree on? That's an unobjectionable fact.

It's naive for americans to think that all the shit you've fucked up all around the world will not bite you in the ass one way or another, I actually find it surprising that there aren't Latinamerican terrorist groups targeting americans

The USA is literally doing it on purpose. That's why 9/11 isn't sad at all.

>I actually find it surprising that there aren't Latinamerican terrorist groups targeting americans

Me too.

Wow, a German shilling for the Middle East

Strange

Are you actually expecting the American conservative types who post in here to concede that? They'd much rather believe it was a false flag operation than in any way admit they had something like this coming. Let's be honest they've gotten away with so much shit this is nothing, and they didn't even take revenge on the right people, the ones they sell plenty of weapons to, but willingly and knopwingly supported awar which again has resulted in the creation of a new foe (Iraq-ISIS). There are things that for all their bravado about "freedom" Americans will never question, their fucking spreading evil is the main one.

radical islam began in the 7th century

Americans are retarded

>radical islam
The second it left Medina it was by sword, I'm not sure how that is not radical/violent. It is literally a religion bathed in conquest.

So was Christianity at that time, mind you

So is literally every major religion

>, I actually find it surprising that there aren't Latinamerican terrorist groups targeting americans
The narco cartels probably hire all the violent people that would commit terrorist acts against Americans.

Why kill people when you could move 100kg of Cocaine north and make huge profits?

It was all done on purpose via american government, jews and rich arabs. I can't find this day sad because it's not sincere or genuine at all.

That is in fact wrong, Christianity began as a persecuted minority in the Roman empire, early Christians were crucified, tortured and literally thrown to the lions, back then they were pacifists (turn the other cheek) who did not fight back, it took their being co-opted by the Roman state and its traditions for them to change, and even so they peacefully converted the Germanic tribes who conquered them. For all the talk of crusades Muslims like to bring up as a grievance they seemed to forget their spread was only stopped in France itself by Charles Martell at the battle of Tours and in the East by what was then the Byzantine empire, which they relentlessly continued to attack until its final fall to the Ottomans.

In the new world Christianization was at least partially motivated by a genuine desire to help others, the Spaniards banned human sacrifice in Mesoamerica as soon as they had any measure of power. The protestant dark legend has made sure to bury that the Catholic church was largely a nuanced institution which often sought to protect natives from abuse. As bad as Christianity has been, its never condoned acts such as Muhamad himself is recorded as ordering and participating in, fuck political correctness, Islam is not like any other religions, it was born as a theocracy.

how comes Latin Americans dont hate USA?

>3000 people died
>can't find it saf because of the circumstances surrounding it
Kill yourself, sociopath

we actually do, but life is more than hatred 2bh. Also we always get stronger after shit like that

u live like a bitch

u gon die like a bitch

Because we really are more mature than that? Poor countries do acomodate often pragmatic views of history, as you can see from our history hostility to the US isn't exactly conducive to prosperity. Add to that our conservatives have often made it a point of pride to admire the US and it's economy and technical progress, even if simultaneously blaming their influence with the decay of traditional mores and values, right wingers are almost proud to be cucked by America. Countries turn left when hostile to Americans which you may see coming in Mexico pretty soon.

This desu
"I know, we'll give the other group of towelheads a shit ton of weapons to go fight of the enemy"
I swear, I get so pissed off whenever people claim that the US and Israel are somehow keeping the peace despite supporting the Arab spring, most notably Al Nusra

What do you think happened in the Carribean when several American medical students were kept as hostages? It's incredibly small compared to Arab terrorist groups, but it's not as though the CIA never had any opposition groups.

Doubt you feel anything for the millions of ME-NAfags that died from americans. End yourself you dumb hypocrite.

The only form of islam is radical.

This. There is no such thing as "radical islam"

That's only happened because America wanted the oil from Saudi Arabia, Assad had to be overthrown for it. America financed literally terrorists.

I'm pretty conservative, even by American standards, but I agree with OP. Then again I am an immigrant from Europe. I also find it autistic how many conservatives in this country practically worship Israel as a country. If only they knew just how debauched the laws are there. "conservatives" here like to pretend that the Israelis don't bulldoze Churches and support Al-Nusra.

As much as that doesn't excuse bin Laden, I can see how we've been hoisted by our own petard.

youtube.com/watch?v=kLn2_H8YHNA

This desu